• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 4/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Free! - 4/12
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
Highschool DxD New - 4/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 4/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 3/13
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2: Eien no Monogatari - 1/1 Completed
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 4/13
Shingeki no Kyojin - 15/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 3/13
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 3/12

I want those To Love-Ru Darkness OVAs to air already...

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Shingeki no Kyojin 16/25
Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/?
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 4/?
Kimi no Iru Machi 3/?

Danganronpa the Animation 4/13
Servant x Service 1/?

It wasn't as enjoyable as the last episode, but it was still a fantastic episode of TWGOK, and it seemed less rushed as well. It is just a shame that the lack of Fiore meant one of Vulcan's best scenes was cut out. All is good, though, as next week is Yui-centric.

I didn't find the first episode of Servant X Service laugh out loud funny (Hasebe caused a few smirks, though) but it was certainly enjoyable.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I keep noticing that I'm probably repeatedly C/P-ing an old list. Oh well.

Blood Lad: 3/10?
Danganronpa the Animation: 4/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 4/10
Free!: 4/12
Gintama: 83/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 6/50
Pandora Hearts: 4/25
Rozen Maiden (2013): 4/13

Jesus, but my desire to continue with Blood Lad is low. I don't really think I want to drop it, but I just... have liked this less and less with each episode since I started it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well, based on what Jolteon91 says about Little Busters: Refrain, I'll have to look forward to it, then. I'm thinking about having Little Busters! be the first anime of the new year I watch, since I said I won't watch Little Busters! until it's complete.

The Tatami Galaxy - 2/11
Video Girl Ai - 1/6

I'm actually a bit surprised by what I saw in the first episode of the OVA. I never read the manga, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. So if my experience with this OVA is good, I may hunt down the manga one of these days.

Also, attempted to watch Tatami Galaxy episode 3, but got interrupted by class starting. So I'll restart it again here soon.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
jesus what's with all the wrestling reaction images

Attack on Titan - 16
Free! - 4
Humanity Has Declined - 2
Hunter X Hunter - 90
Monogatari Series Second Season - 4
Servant x Service - 4
Silver Spoon - 3
Space Brothers - 67
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 4
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 16
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 3

Taking a short break from Humanity Has Declined. Read another manga by YOKO, this time Onai Master Kurosawa. Surprisingly insightful for a manga about a guy jerking it in the girls bathroom.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Kind of off topic but last night I read a manga called "Molester Man". It's a manga made from a 2channer's story of when he got mistaken for a stalker. Easily the best love story I've seen since Toradora. Strongly encourage people to read it.

Sounds like a case of "don't judge a work by its title". And looking it up on MAL, it's ranked at number ten. Damn. I need to read this now.

Still have to watch Toradora! though...

The Tatami Galaxy - 5/11
Video Girl Ai - 1/6

Episode 5 is a bit hilarious to me since it's 2013, and yet wacko people like that still exist, so it's also a bit of a "funny aneurysm moment" for me. So weird.

Also, I know I said this before, but is it just me or is time really non-existent with this show? I know every episode is pretty much 20 minutes long, but it feels so much shorter. Also, I wonder if I'm becoming adjusted to the narrator's speech...

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Sounds like a case of "don't judge a work by its title". And looking it up on MAL, it's ranked at number ten. Damn. I need to read this now.

That high huh? I'm not so surprised, it was really enjoyable.

Still have to watch Toradora! though...

That's also a good one, like Tatami Galaxy. Well, it's not like Tatami Galaxy at all (not much is really) but they're both great shows that have wormed their way into my top ten this year. I'm a sucker for romance I guess because Toradora was really good at pulling me in emotionally. Same thing with Molester Man last night.

Episode 5 is a bit hilarious to me since it's 2013, and yet wacko people like that still exist, so it's also a bit of a "funny aneurysm moment" for me. So weird.

As someone who also watched Tatami Galaxy in 2013 that too gave me a chuckle.

Reminds me of when Chuunibyou did a 2012 reference, really close to the "big day". Have any other anime done this too?

Also, I know I said this before, but is it just me or is time really non-existent with this show? I know every episode is pretty much 20 minutes long, but it feels so much shorter. Also, I wonder if I'm becoming adjusted to the narrator's speech...

That first sentence made me think you were talking about this:

[IMG200]http://fungafufu.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/ep2clock.jpg[/IMG200]

But I think I get what you mean.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Blood Lad 4/-
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 3/12
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 4/13
Fantasista Doll 4/12
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 4/10

Free! 4/12
Gatchaman Crowds 3/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 4/-
Gin no Saji 3/11
Hunter x Hunter 90/-
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 4/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 4/-
Kiniro Mosaic 4/12

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 3/12
Love Lab 4/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/-
Naruto Shippuden 322/-
Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 3/-
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 4/12
Servant x Service 3/-
Shingeki no Kyojin 15/25
Soul Eater 13/51
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 4/13
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 15/24
Uchouten Kazoku 3/12
Uchuu Kyoudai 67/-
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 4/12

Janovy

Banned
Having no idea what to watch next, I picked up Hataraku Maou-sama! as I didn't watch it.

Any ideas for a really good, but not too long of an anime? Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Having no idea what to watch next, I picked up Hataraku Maou-sama! as I didn't watch it.

Any ideas for a really good, but not too long of an anime? Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. was another great anime from last season

So I've been watching random episodes of Code Geass lately. Never got why so many people hate this show. Anime is made for entertainment purposes and Code Geass is one of the most genuinely entertaining shows I've ever watched.

It's like they think they're professional critics because they can point out the 'logical shortcomings' in a show about a teenage boy with magic eye powers piloting robots while taking on the persona of a super hero to lead a war while managing to balance his school life, his relationships with other people and his love life on the side
Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?
Yes. Very Highly

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?
Fate/Zero is the best show ever. Whether you watch Stay Night before it depends on whether you're willing to sit through 25 episodes of annoying male lead and mundane plot to enjoy Zero slightly more depends on you, though.

Besides the seasonal stuff, I've been watching Little Busters! I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I'd ever go so far as to say I prefer it over the first season of Clannad.

And then there's FMA; don't know why i havent watched it yet considering that brotherhood was pretty much the first anime i watched from start to finish. I do prefer brotherhood as of yet, though. Also Digimon Tamers :3

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Attack on Titan: 16/25
Blood Lad: 4/10
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 3/12
Danganronpa-The Animation: 4/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 3/10
Free!: 4/12
Gatchaman Crowds: 3/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 4/13
Gin no Saji: 3/11
High School DxD New: 4/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011): 90/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 5/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 4/12

Kimi no Iru Machi: 3/-
Kiniro Mosaic: 4/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 3/12
Love Lab: 4/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season: 4/-
One Piece: 606/?
Rozen Maiden (2013): 4/13
Samurai Champloo: 2/26
Servant x Service: 4/13
Sunday Without God: 4/13
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu: 4/13

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 16/24
Toriko: 115/?
Uchouten Kazoku: 4/13
Uchuu Kyoudai: 67/?
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 4/12

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 16
Free! - 4
Humanity Has Declined - 5
Hunter X Hunter - 90
Monogatari Series Second Season - 4
Servant x Service - 4
Silver Spoon - 3
Space Brothers - 67
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 4
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 16
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 4

MIYUKIIIIIIIIIII
SAWASHIROOOOOO

Not that I'm surprised that she's in Humanity Has Declined, she's in tons of stuff lately. But damn, did they ever pick the perfect character for her. Like sometimes it's just "Oh, it's her as some sexy secretary lady that doesn't do much with the story." or "there she is as a young boy." or "She's one of the only good things about Evangelion now." This character Y has her voice written all over her and I love it! Not only that, but she's got amazing chemistry with the main lead. That scene where they're fighting with swords and Y changes her voice four times in succession, dayum. I wish there were more than a few episodes with her (yes, I know she comes back later).

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
free! 4/12
genshiken nidaime 3/13
hidamari sketch 1/12
jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
kiniro mosaic 1/12
minami-ke omatase 1/2
one piece 602/-
shingeki no kyojin 3/25
watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

the titan bug got me u_u

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
MIYUKIIIIIIIIIII
SAWASHIROOOOOO

Not that I'm surprised that she's in Humanity Has Declined, she's in tons of stuff lately. But damn, did they ever pick the perfect character for her. Like sometimes it's just "Oh, it's her as some sexy secretary lady that doesn't do much with the story." or "there she is as a young boy." or "She's one of the only good things about Evangelion now." This character Y has her voice written all over her and I love it! Not only that, but she's got amazing chemistry with the main lead. That scene where they're fighting with swords and Y changes her voice four times in succession, dayum. I wish there were more than a few episodes with her (yes, I know she comes back later).

She was great in Jintai, it was that role that made me like her a whole lot more than I did previously (not that I didn't like her beforehand).