• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

I just finished Sword Art Online and I'm watching Pokemon Advanced Challenge now

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I don't recall seeing it posted yet, but KyoAni have a new teaser site up (well, it's been up for a few days now), which is quite obviously for Kyoukai no Kanata. I assume that when it gets to 0, which should be some time today, it'll reval air dates and what not.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go, Kyoukai no Kanata airing in Fall.

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 17/24
Attack on Titan - 17/25
Danganronpa: The Animation - 5/13

Heartcatch Precure! - 29/49
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 90/?
Monogatari Series Second Season - 5/26
Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
Potemayo Specials - 3/6
Space Brothers - 68/?

Sunday Without God - 4/13
The Eccentric Family - 4/13
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 4/12
WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 4/12

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I don't recall seeing it posted yet, but KyoAni have a new teaser site up (well, it's been up for a few days now), which is quite obviously for Kyoukai no Kanata. I assume that when it gets to 0, which should be some time today, it'll reval air dates and what not.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go, Kyoukai no Kanata airing in Fall.

I wonder if it'll be one or two seasons. KyoAni seems to take a slower adaption with light novels than most studios, so it'll be interesting to see

The road to redemption after Tamako Market is a long one. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction

Mind as well watch Boku no Pico while you're at it.

You'll have the same reaction in the end.
I was actually kind of bored watching Boku no Pico. There were a few parts that disgusted me, but I'd seen way worse things on the Internet. It wasn't really that funny either. The joke's a bit old

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 17
Free! - 4
Humanity Has Declined - 5
Hunter X Hunter - 91
Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
Servant x Service - 5
Silver Spoon - 4
Space Brothers - 68
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 5
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 4

Dude, I need to hug you. Seriously. Thank you so much for recommending this anime, it's been one of the best experiences I've had. Once episode 10 came up, all of a sudden everything made so much freaking sense. Yeah, I had that feeling that was what went on during the course of the show, but it went much deeper than that, and the title (both Japanese and English titles) even made 100% sense immediately afterwards. And then the opening and closing sequences made sooooo much sense. I had fallen in love with the opening sequence as soon as the first episode started, but I fell deeper in love with it as soon as the last episode ended. So much brilliancy that my mind has imploded in on itself and rejuvenated back but with a subtler change. I'm still feeling the effects.

Once again, thank you so much, CC06. I needed a good mind-blowing for a while, and that was it.

...that sounded weird...

Oh wow, thanks. This post made me smile a lot.

While I'm super hyped for KyoAni's return to glory WHILE Kill la Kill is airing...

I thought Chuunibyou 2 was going to be this fall. Confused now, wasn't that why they're having the movie? So movie September, anime sequel winter season?

The road to redemption after Tamako Market is a long one. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction

That's a funny way of spelling Free!.

I was actually kind of bored watching Boku no Pico. There were a few parts that disgusted me, but I'd seen way worse things on the Internet. It wasn't really that funny either. The joke's a bit old

No it never gets old, just ask 4chan.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Shingeki no Kyojin 17/25
Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/?
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 5/12
Kimi no Iru Machi 4/?
Danganronpa the Animation 5/13
Servant x Service 5/?

Yes! That was hilarious. And almost completely intact as well (only a couple of jokes were cut, from memory). Yui's voice actress is a pretty decent singer as well!
Basically, I was very pleased with that episode.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Video Girl Ai - 6/6 - COMPLETE
X-Men - 6/12

Awwwwwww, he walked a fragile glass staircase for her ;^;!

That was great, I loved it. Even though it may not have covered the entire series, I enjoyed it, am glad I decided to watch it, the characters were very endearing. The only other time I heard of the series was through a book on manga heroes and heroines I got from a teacher in high school, and I remember one of my high school classmates talking about it--if not actually reading it personally before me. I'm definitely tracking down the manga when I can, I can see it being one of my favorites.

Now... what else to watch...

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Symphogear probably has best facial expressions this season, just preview caps of episode 6 are pretty godly on that.

Inncorrect because
[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/088d7a1ebbf141ba1b1d7614aa04e5a8/tumblr_mqu2ko8au21ql1bvlo1_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/1b9ed51758a255d2806b432957b9cbe2/tumblr_mqcd59T0jZ1qhrgqio1_1280.jpg[/img139]

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Inncorrect because
[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/088d7a1ebbf141ba1b1d7614aa04e5a8/tumblr_mqu2ko8au21ql1bvlo1_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/1b9ed51758a255d2806b432957b9cbe2/tumblr_mqcd59T0jZ1qhrgqio1_1280.jpg[/img139]

Dat masochist. tho this anime is so stupid but i still enjoy watching it for some reason

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Gundam 0080.

One of these days, I will stop suggesting that. But not today.

I'll have to watch other of the Gundam anime, though, if I'm ever going to watch it.

Toradora is always a good option

I second this.

Welp, too late. Maybe next time.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 5/26
X-Men - 6/12

I already know of the problems, so for those who oppose this decision, the only way to keep me from watching this further is if you kill me a thousand times. But I've been meaning to get back into the show, so I returned to where I last left off so many months back. I don't believe I found the uncensored footage, but I vaguely remember stuff being censored in shadow the last time I saw it. I'll probably know later on if I managed to find it uncensored, but I don't mind either way.

Besides, I find this a good way to get into Umineko, similar to how I got into Higurashi. I get the condensed version first, and then later on, I get to be fully exposed to everything, but by that time, I'll be less confused than the average person going in for the first time. Sure, it takes away from the full experience, you might say, but if I still managed to enjoy the Higurashi sound novel and manga fully after seeing the anime, then I will have the same experience with Umineko. Only problem is I don't know where to find the sound novel, so the manga is most likely going to be my only source. I, however, will not collect it until after Higurashi finished next year. So perhaps the anime adaptation of Umineko Chiru will be official by that time, or by the time the fourth chapter is finished being translated. We shall see, I suppose.

Hee hee... I surrendered the last time, but this time, I will make it to the end. Mark my words, Bernkastel! I will see Umineko to the end, one way or another! Ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!

Thanks for sharing the laughing gas with me, Maria. I've been meaning to practice my faces ಠ‿ಠ.