• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Janovy

Banned

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Attack on Titan: 17/25
Blood Lad: 5/10
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 4/12
Danganronpa-The Animation: 5/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 4/10
Free!: 4/12
Gatchaman Crowds: 4/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 5/13
Gin no Saji: 4/11
High School DxD New: 4/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011): 91/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 6/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 5/12

Kimi no Iru Machi: 4/-
Kiniro Mosaic: 5/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 4/12
Love Lab: 5/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season: 5/-
One Piece: 606/?
Rozen Maiden (2013): 5/13
Samurai Champloo: 10/26
Servant x Service: 5/13
Sunday Without God: 4/13
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu: 5/13
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 17/24
Toriko: 115/?
Uchouten Kazoku: 5/13
Uchuu Kyoudai: 68/?
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 5/12

AceFlonne

Mediator
I'm pretty hyped for Kyoukai no Kanata and the rest of the wonderful fall shows.

I'm okay with Free so far. Kou is easily the best character.

Last edited:

SmartD

I'm currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters at the moment. I wanted to watch a new dub episode of Tiger and Bunny, but there's no new one on Hulu yet.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 11/26
X-Men - 6/12

Makes me wonder if Rosa's fate at the end of "Turn of the Golden Witch", much like the fate of the first six sacrifices, is foreshadowing to "Banquet of the Golden Witch". If that's the case, I wonder what was foreshadowing to "Turn" in "Legend of the Golden Witch". Removal of faces? Hmm... such an interesting turn of events.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tegami Bachi- Now on hold.
SAO (Sword Art Online) complete!
As much as I'd like to rant on SAO, I'd rather not... I don't need 1,000 people on my as* over an anime that's poorly received by anjme fans anyway. I'll summarize my thoughts.
It's bad. Not as bad as people make out to be but it has a heap of problems, not so much in season 1 but season 2 really made me want to just give up entirely.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Man Tales of Xillia is really going to take up alot of my anime watching time.

Though i started Steins;Gate not to long ago im really excited to see how it goes

SAO (Sword Art Online) complete!
As much as I'd like to rant on SAO, I'd rather not... I don't need 1,000 people on my as* over an anime that's poorly received by anjme fans anyway. I'll summarize my thoughts.
It's bad. Not as bad as people make out to be but it has a heap of problems, not so much in season 1 but season 2 really made me want to just give up entirely.
Sounds like you and I are on the same wave length. Watching the second half as it aired was a pain. I just wanted it to end. But everything I can say about the show has already been said way too many times so I'll leave it at that. I've said it a lot of times, but anyone who thinks SAO is the worst thing they've ever seen (Or even amongst the worst) hasn't seen anything

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Umineko no Naku Koro ni - 18/26
X-Men - 6/12

I believe the "banquet" referred to the new witch celebrating her promotion in which she pretty much wallowed happily in the blood of her guests. She was a blast, albeit sadistic. She sure got power-hungry very, very quickly.

So yeah, will most likely finish it up tomorrow. I look forward to it, even if it may end on a weird note.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Blood Lad 5/10
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 4/12
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 5/13
Fantasista Doll 5/12
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 5/10

Free! 4/12
Gatchaman Crowds 4/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 5/13
Gin no Saji 4/11
Hunter x Hunter 91/-
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 5/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 5/13
Kiniro Mosaic 5/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 4/12
Love Lab 5/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/-

Naruto Shippuden 322/-
Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 4/-
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 5/12
Servant x Service 5/13
Shingeki no Kyojin 17/25
Soul Eater 17/51
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 5/13
Tamayura: More Aggressive 5/12
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 17/24
Uchouten Kazoku 5/13
Uchuu Kyoudai 68/-
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 5/12

Fantasista Dolls is sooooooooooo bad.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Fantasista Dolls is sooooooooooo bad.

yes. yes it is. its so hard to sit thru it, also i really dislike the MC alot

Well ****, because that's on my "plan to watch" list. I rarely drop shows anyway, so I'm probably still going to put myself through it no matter what. I heard about how boring Red Data Girl is, and yet I'm still personally willing to sit through it when I get to it... eventually. Same with School Days, because I want to see the badness for myself I hate myself so much. I've just been negative about myself lately... why else do I intentionally torture myself with bad anime?

...actually, I don't watch them alone, but it still counts. Watching Protectors of Universe hurt, longest 90 minutes of my life. Didn't help the video was off-sync by five seconds. That's how much I hated myself that day.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Well ****, because that's on my "plan to watch" list. I rarely drop shows anyway, so I'm probably still going to put myself through it no matter what. I heard about how boring Red Data Girl is, and yet I'm still personally willing to sit through it when I get to it... eventually. Same with School Days, because I want to see the badness for myself I hate myself so much. I've just been negative about myself lately... why else do I intentionally torture myself with bad anime?

School Days is such a hilarious cluster****, seriously. It's not even a drama like it wants to be, it's an unintentional black comedy almost like The Room. I'd recommend just marathoning it like I did to get it out of the way, and see if you can get some friends in on it somehow to mock it with you.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
School Days is such a hilarious cluster****, seriously. It's not even a drama like it wants to be, it's an unintentional black comedy almost like The Room. I'd recommend just marathoning it like I did to get it out of the way, and see if you can get some friends in on it somehow to mock it with you.

So I hear.

I don't know many friends xD. I'd do it with my brothers, but as part of their preparation for leaving for their two-year missions, they're slowly weeding themselves off the computer and anime for now--unless it's a bit more friendly (one of my brothers and I are going to watch Fighting Foodons together as soon as possible for the nostalgic lulz) but that's not the point. I'm also not going to subject my fourteen-year-old brother to it, so I'm pretty much going in solo. I just have to find a day to do it, and get the right preparations. If you have any suggests, I'd like to hear it.