• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Free! 6/12 (ongoing)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 23/91?+ (ongoing) I want to hug Killua ;_;

Hyperdimension Neptunia 4/??? (ongoing)

Kodomo no Jinkan 2/12

Pokemon Again, watching out of order, but the last two episodes I watched were The Water Flowers of Cerulean City and Saving Braviary.

Sailor Moon [sub] 181/200 I get to see Chibi-Chibi next episode. I heard some stuff about her, but combined with the fact that I wasn't anywhere near Stars at the time, I was confused and forgot some of the things I've heard since then.

Tamako Market 2/12

Tokyo Mew Mew 2/52 I still love this series with all of my heart but looking back at it, I can't help but think the artstyle looks likes its from a bad hentai sometimes. Then again I suppose the style of animation wasn't outdated for its time (it didn't look outdated to me a few years back), and I suppose a hentai would be reduced to using older animation techniques.
Sorry, I still really love the series but sometimes I just have to think that.

Watamote 6/??? (ongoing)

I know I asked before, but seriously... who do I go with to replace Commie? I'm using them for Free!, Neptunia, Tamako, and Watamote at the moment but I don't know if I can take them anymore, especially with Watamote. I still think them not fixing the lyrics in the ED for Free! is unexcusable as well, they saw the official lyrics and claimed their's sounded better. Wether it does or not, that isn't how it should work. I'll probably go with Horriblesubs and Coalgirls for fansubs now, I suppose.
[img139]http://sadpanda.us/images/1795154-2K4ECMP.png[/img139]

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Watamote 6/??? (ongoing)

I know I asked before, but seriously... who do I go with to replace Commie? I'm using them for Free!, Neptunia, Tamako, and Watamote at the moment but I don't know if I can take them anymore, especially with Watamote. I still think them not fixing the lyrics in the ED for Free! is unexcusable as well, they saw the official lyrics and claimed their's sounded better. Wether it does or not, that isn't how it should work. I'll probably go with Horriblesubs and Coalgirls for fansubs now, I suppose.
[img139]http://sadpanda.us/images/1795154-2K4ECMP.png[/img139]

just go with HorribleSubs they use crunchy Roll Rips most of the time and there quick subs

Xionea

Half a centaur
From what I did see (both from the PV and a little of episode two) I'm actually very surprised at how gory it is considering how Corpse Party: Missing Footage was otherwise censored. I think that one aired on TV, which could explain it... but otherwise, I guess because it's an OVA and got a Blu-Ray release, they could get away with it being uncensored. All I know is it gives Umineko a run for its money--and is winning.

I managed to make it through the games, so wonder if I can handle it. I just am not watching it at night, though. Nope.

At least the games were pixelized. That made it tolerable. The OVA is so much more detailed...

I can't wait for this!

And I really wish Shiori from TWGOK had her own manga. I'd die from too much perfection

Boson

Senki Zesshou Symphogear - G 7/13

This series never cease to amaze me, lot of suspension, glorious songs, and with season 2 budget very good animation, I literally have no idea where the plot will go from now on, and that is a rare thing.

Xionea

Half a centaur
[spoil]
[img139]http://shonenbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/GodOnlyKnows232-2.jpg[/img139] [/spoil]

even when shes mad shes cute hah

*dies from cuteness overload*

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 1/4
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 6/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Free! - 5/12
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
Highschool DxD New - 6/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 6/12
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 6/13
Shingeki no Kyojin - 17/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 5/13
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 1/24
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Holy butter and cheese, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is amazing. I'm hooked to it after 1 episode. Must. Watch. More! Everything else is unimportant to me!

Last edited:

Typikachu

Anime that I am watching, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! Enough said! XD
Seriously I am always watching FMA, but recently I saw that new one Sword Art Online. Its really good but parts of it are really anticlimactic. :(

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Big O: 3/26
Blood Lad: 6/10
Danganronpa the Animation: 6/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 6/10
Free!: 6/12
Gintama: 88/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
Rozen Maiden (2013): 7/13

You know what would be amazing? An Engrish dub. Preferably with every character voiced by Touyama Nao and Tanaka Manami.

This, oddly, makes me want a DUWANG dub for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I mean, I know there were DUWANG subs, but.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Whoever that can watch more than 8 animes simultaneously earns my respect. Whoever that can watch more than 20 animes simultaneously I shall bow down to you.

Blue Exorcist - 23/25
Nichijou - 6/25
Hataraku Maou-sama - 3/13
Gin no Saji - 5/11

My list is too tiny! Help expanding my clicking here!

Btw is it a must for me to watch the toaru something, the magic one, before the railgun s one?

And nichijou is gold :)

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Btw is it a must for me to watch the toaru something, the magic one, before the railgun s one?

And nichijou is gold :)

i really loved Toaru Majutsu no Index i think its a great anime and also has a amazing MC so its up to you if shows about scientific powers, magicians, and punching nuns in the face grabs you then yes.

Nichijou is good. Nichibros is great

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
i really loved Toaru Majutsu no Index i think its a great anime and also has a amazing MC so its up to you if shows about scientific powers, magicians, and punching nuns in the face grabs you then yes.

Nichijou is good. Nichibros is great

But should I watch the magic one before the Railgun one? I got started with Railgun Ep 1 so I'm reconsidring if I should watch the magic one first.

I actually thought you were joking but then...

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
But should I watch the magic one before the Railgun one? I got started with Railgun Ep 1 so I'm reconsidring if I should watch the magic one first.

I actually thought you were joking but then...

Well It doesnt matter which one u watch first really. Railgun happens before season 1 of Index. Index aired first. but its about waht u wanna see. Index is more about the magic side. and Railgun is more about the science side. but Railgun has alot of slice of life episodes and index is almost all plot

Joking about what?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Well It doesnt matter which one u watch first really. Railgun happens before season 1 of Index. Index aired first. but its about waht u wanna see. Index is more about the magic side. and Railgun is more about the science side. but Railgun has alot of slice of life episodes and index is almost all plot

Joking about what?

Alright thanks.

Nichibros. Then i went to search it up. Haha I have really small knowledge about anime stuff loool

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
also watching index, i never get tired of watching Touma just punch the crap out of a loli nun's face

[spoil] [img139]http://myscriptx.com/dl/2438/touma-punch.gif[/img139] [/spoil]

Nichibros is hilarious. i laughed in nichijous but i laughed alot more watching nichibros

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I have a feeling this will have my favourite story arcs in comparison to the first part, much like how After Story did. Though I don't think it will get as good as Clannad got.

Refrain brings the feels hard. As I'm sure most people are tired of hearing me say by now, if J.C. Staff adapt this right, it will top After Story.

inb4 JB says Rewrite is better.

edit: If you miss Chihayafuru and you know it, clap your hands... *clap* *clap*

*sob*

[img139]http://replygif.net/i/716.gif[/img139]

shadow_wolf

I've just started watching animes again.
Managed to watch the complete subbed version of Sword Art Online. On the plus side the dubbed episodes are starting up as well.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I'm not too torn up about Chihayafuru, because I believe it'll be back.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 17/24
Attack on Titan - 18/25
Danganronpa: The Animation - 6/13
Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 92/?
Monogatari Series Second Season - 5/26
Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
Space Brothers - 69/?
Sunday Without God - 6/13
The Eccentric Family - 6/13

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 6/12
WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 6/12

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
Monogatari Series: Second Season 5/?
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 6/12
Kimi no Iru Machi 5/?
Danganronpa the Animation 7/13
Servant x Service 7/?

Danganronpa seemed even more rushed than normal this week, but the last couple of minutes were fantastic!