• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
Fantasista Doll - 1/12
Fighting Foodons - 3/26
Free! - 6/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
Love Lab - 1/13
Potemayo - 9/12
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Oh God, I forgot how cheesy Fighting Foodons is. The puns leave a bad aftertaste, I don't know if I can stomach them. But it's already on my plate, so I might as well finish it.

/food puns

(No, Fighting Foodons wasn't my next 20+ episodes series, I chose some time back I'd watch it with my brother during my two-week break. Steins;Gate will be next after Potemayo is finished.)

Speaking of POTEMAYO IS SO ADORABLE KYAAAAAA

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Blood Lad 6/10
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 6/12
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 7/13
Fantasista Doll 5/12
Free! 6/12
Gatchaman Crowds 6/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 6/13
Gin no Saji 6/11
High School DxD New 6/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 7/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 6/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 6/13
Kimi no Iru Machi 5/?
Kiniro Mosaic 6/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 6/12
Love Lab 7/13
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 6/12
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 12/12
Monogatari Series: Second Season 6/?
One Piece 607/?
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 6/12
Rozen Maiden (2013) 7/13
Senyuu. 2 7/13
Servant x Service 7/13
Shingeki no Kyojin 18/25
Steins;Gate 24/24
Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania 1/1
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 7/13
Strike Witches 2 9/12
Teekyuu 2 6/12
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 12/24
Uchouten Kazoku 6/13
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 6/12

Xionea

Half a centaur
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - 1/4
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 7/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Free! - 5/12
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17/64
Highschool DxD New - 6/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 5/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 6/12
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 7/13
Shingeki no Kyojin - 17/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 5/13
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 3/24

God, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is such a beautiful anime. It's been quite awhile since I've completed a 20+ episode anime, so it'll be nice to finish one after so long. (at least I hope to finish it...)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 5/12
Fantasista Doll - 1/12
Fighting Foodons - 3/26
Free! - 6/12
Love Lab - 1/13
Potemayo - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Potemayo Specials - 6/6 - COMPLETE

Kiiiiiii, Potemayo is so cute -*3*-! I really enjoyed it, I didn't think I would! I'm so happy I went ahead to watch it, even though we still don't know who Potemayo and Guchuko are XD. Oh welllll, they're adorable, I don't care.

All righty, I'll get to Steins;Gate here soon, then. Maybe not tonight, though sometime tomorrow I will. I don't think I'm going to be marathoning it like I probably should, though, but I will be able to watch it. I'm actually a bit excited.

Of course, then afterwards I need to watch some of the movies I got on my computer. Been meaning to watch the second Madoka Magica movie, Jin-Roh, and Princess Arete amongst others.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Big O: 3/26
Blood Lad: 6/10
Danganronpa the Animation: 7/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 6/10
Free!: 6/12
Gintama: 88/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 10/50
Rozen Maiden (2013): 7/13

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 18
Free! - 6
Hunter X Hunter - 92
Monogatari Series Second Season - 5
Servant x Service - 6
Silver Spoon - 6
Space Brothers - 69
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 6
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

That was definitely my favourite episode of Silver Spoon thus far. It's past the point of stuff I've read in the manga so it was all new to me. Man, was it ever a good episode.

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (Rewatching) - 2/11
Blood Lad - 6/11
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - 3/25
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 6/10
Free! - 6/12
Mawaru Penguindrum - 13/24
Monogatari Series: Second Season - 6/-
Shingeki no Kyojin - 18/25
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - 17/24
Working'!! - 3/13

I saw AnoHana on my shelf and thought why not? I love this show to death and hope that the rewatch will only add to the love x)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
Fantasista Doll - 1/12
Fighting Foodons - 3/26
Free! - 6/12
Love Lab - 4/13

Okay, even though Neptune still hasn't really appealed to me (I have no idea if the game is actually like this), "Doreamsu come TRRRRRRRU~" made me snort.

Love Lab is cute, I'm liking it more and more :3. I find it strangely adorable how Maki hugs Huggy the body pillow xD, both in the show and in the end credits. I think another reason I'm really liking the show is it almost feels like I'm learning a little something watching it, that it's giving me tips as to how to get into a relationship, stuff like that. Or at least looking at the mindset of a high school girl and just reminiscing about how I've seen my high school life as.

Wow, Sayori's voice actress, You Taichi, hasn't been in the business long! This looks like it's her first role, and she's amazing! I hope she keeps this up, I would love to see where she goes from here.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
New Pokemon anime adapting Red and Blue/Green

I've always disliked the idea of watching Pokemon in Japanese (Although I wouldn't be caught dead watching the newer dub either) but since the nostalgia I'm going to get while watching this is coming from my genuine enjoyment of the game rather than my ironic enjoyment of the English anime I don't have a problem watching this as soon as possible

This will be full of glorious nostalgia, and that is why I will watch it.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
This will be full of glorious nostalgia, and that is why I will watch it.

Wonder if it'll be a special or a series.

Blue Exorcist - 25/25 COMPLETE!
Nichijou - 8/25
Hataraku Maou-sama - 5/13
Gin no Saji - 6/11
Hyouka - 2/22
To Aru Majutsu no Index - 1/24

Welp just finished Blue Exorcist. The ending was sort of meh-ish and I'm pretty disappointed with the Shiemi or something not doing much except deflect one attack from Satan. Nonetheless, overall i liked the series.

And Toaru Majutsu no Index is cool. Got me hooked from episode one!

Oreimo S2- 13/13 (COMPLETE)

At some point in time I forgot to watch the last two episodes so I've only just gotten around to watching it now. Don't see why so many people complain about the second season. Sure it doesn't have as much charm or self awareness as the first season , but the character development was a step up and the drama was fleshed out pretty well. Seeing some of the characters flaws may have made me like them a bit less at first, but I felt more of a personal attachment to them in the long run. Especially Kuroneko. So I give it an 8/10, same as Season 1

Also Manami is a horrible human being. And from what I've read, these OVAs are going to make me hate her even more.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Middle school.

Wait, they're middle-schoolers? I thought they were in high school they're driving little putt-putt cars in the ED... Don't care, still gonna see them as high schoolers anyway. Age doesn't seem to be the big thing anyway.

As for the Pokémon special, I'm really looking forward to it in a couple of months. It's gonna be one hell of a nostalgia trip complete with a different look.

Mii... I'm gonna regret watching Fighting Foodons so soon after waking up =___=... I should've gone to bed earlier...