1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Rave, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Wait, they're middle-schoolers? I thought they were in high school they're driving little putt-putt cars in the ED... Don't care, still gonna see them as high schoolers anyway. Age doesn't seem to be the big thing anyway.

As for the Pokémon special, I'm really looking forward to it in a couple of months. It's gonna be one hell of a nostalgia trip complete with a different look.

Mii... I'm gonna regret watching Fighting Foodons so soon after waking up =___=... I should've gone to bed earlier...

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Mother****er, I was getting ready to post this.
    Chihaya + Azusa = Noire

Oh well.

5pb is the real idol
    [IMG139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/177ec472f28b077583b3a4d975d6c06f/tumblr_mrhmjgPFAe1swuf3ro1_500.jpg[/IMG139]

3. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

The exact same thing can be said for Yuki and Yuno in Mirai Nikki.

4. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

Attack on Titan - 19
    Free! - 6
    Hunter X Hunter - 92
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
    Servant x Service - 7

Silver Spoon - 6
    Space Brothers - 70
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 6
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

ARARAGI. SHINOBU.

YA ****ED UP. YA ****ED UP SUPER HARD GUYS.
    shout-out to the Slayers reference

5. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Nichijou - 10/25
    Hataraku Maou-sama - 5/13
    Gin no Saji - 6/11
    Hyouka - 2/22
    To Aru Majutsu no Index - 1/24
    Nichibros - 2/12

Spent an entire morning watching the nichis. I should really get my lazy *** off and do some study for my exams.

Nichibros is awesome. Though don't Japanese schools have restrictions on haircuts?

6. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica 12/12

well just finished Madoka and it was amazing. i can see why it so popular and alot of people love it. i finally watched it after having it on my plan to watch for months now. are the movies worth watching? i hear there just recaps and the 3rd movie when it comes out is the one to watch

7. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

The movies were a good recap since the main series ended like 2 years ago. Though, you just finished the series so it might not need to be at the top of your to watch list.

Think of the movies as DBZ Kai and series as just DBZ. Except, you know, better.

8. Oreimo OVA- 3/3 (COMPLETE)

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/e7pAV70.png[/IMG139]

8/10

9. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

haha makes sense. i may watch them in the future but like u said since i just finished the anime i wont find them as good. still now im excited for the 3rd movie.

best part of the ending is reading all the reactions. it was a fun run. sure the ending couldve been better but still i enjoyed it. 7/10

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  10. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

Attack on Titan: 19/25
    Blood Lad: 6/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 6/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 6/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 6/10
    Free!: 6/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 7/13

Gin no Saji: 5/11
    High School DxD New: 6/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 93/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 7/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 5/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 7/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 6/12
    Love Lab: 7/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 7/-
    One Piece: 608/?

Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    Samurai Champloo: 21/26
    Servant x Service: 6/13
    Sunday Without God: 6/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu: 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 17/24
    Toriko: 116/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 70/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 6/12

11. AceFlonne

AceFlonne Mediator

OreImo S2 OVA 3/3

Finally. I'm done with this series. The catfight is the best scene

12. Kutie Pie

Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
    Fantasista Doll - 1/12
    Fighting Foodons - 7/26
    Free! - 6/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 1/12
    Love Lab - 7/13
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Even though it doesn't really take itself seriously (4KIDS probably knew it was a silly concept to begin with), Fighting Foodons will be the death of me. There's only so many food puns one can take.

And I know I've said this before... I think, but Love Lab is getting more and more adorable. It's a real huge shame I'm choosing to watch it weekly, because if I waited, I wouldn't have had to wait long to watch the next episode.

(Still trying to find time to watch Steins;Gate...)

13. Zekromaster826

Zekromaster826 Casual Shiny Hunter

Bakemonogatari - 1/15: To be completely honest I dont know what to think of this anime, I just watched episode 1 while I was at a friends house cause that was what he wanted to watch and frankly I didn't care what I watched. Cant really give this anime a rating yet either, so it's just kinda... there for me.
    Clannad: After Story - 1/24: First episode was pretty good, going off of the first season, I'm gonna finish this later cause I am not properly braced for the feels that this season supposedly holds.
    The World God Only Knows Season 3 - 6/12: I love this show so much, all seasons. I just enjoy everything about it. Watching s3 makes me want to rewatch seasons 1 and 2.
    Love Lab - 7/13: Another great show. Just so funny and enjoyable, not much to say other than I like it and I want more episodes quicker!
    Watamote - 6/12: Same deal as Love Lab. Tomoko is just hilarious, and everything about the show makes me laugh (or cringe in some cases)
    Yuyushiki - 9/12: Another slice of life anime about a bunch of high school students. Nothing new nothing different really. But it is still enjoyable. The characters and dialouge are funny and the artstyle is enjoyable.

14. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

might as well drop it. its not for everyone. i love the whole monogatari series but i can easily see how people can stay away from it, the amount of dialogue and witty conversations arent for everyone you will miss the toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari tho

15. StevenH1107

StevenH1107 Directive?

Serial Experiments Lain, up to episode 11, taking a brief break before the final episodes.
    It's pretty interesting and all, it has it's hooks and I'd recommend. I'm having trouble keeping track of what exactly is happening though.

I'm going to need to re-watch this...

16. Kutie Pie

No, I don't recommend a break at all, or you're really going to lose track of what happens. That's why I watched it within two days. Yes, the anime is confusing and does warrant re-watches (besides that it's that good enough to re-watch anyway), but it does give you the leeway to come up with your own interpretation. I was able to come up with one interpretation that stayed relatively unchanged throughout the show as I remembered that the Internet was still yet widely-known at the time of the show's release. (That was a clue, by the way~)

And yes, I second your post so much.

Anyhoo, gonna go watch a movie or two so I can help clear some room on my computer.

17. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

Attack on Titan: 19/25
    Blood Lad: 7/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 6/12
    Cowboy Bebop: 3/26
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 7/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 6/10
    Free!: 6/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 6/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 7/13
    Gin no Saji: 5/11
    High School DxD New: 6/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 93/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 7/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 6/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi: 6/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 7/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 6/12
    Love Lab: 7/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 7/-
    One Piece: 608/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
    Samurai Champloo: 26/26 FUCKING COMPLETED. YES. ONLY TOOK A MONTH
    Servant x Service: 6/13
    Sunday Without God: 6/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu: 5/13
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 18/24
    Toriko: 116/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 6/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 70/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 6/12

Finally finished Samurai Champloo after watching inconsistently for a month. Wasn't bad at all, it was great, but life was busy. Hopefully Cowboy Bebop doesn't take as long. Looks good, though

18. StevenH1107

StevenH1107 Directive?

Ah, when I say take a break, I meant only until the next day, haha!
    I made the mistake of taking an extended break with Ergo Proxy. I ended up having to restart that to get back into it. But I'm so glad I did.

19. Midnightmoon6o2

Midnightmoon6o2 "Tougher than you."

Free! 6/12
    I'm starting to have a lot of favourite ships in this show. HaruRin and HaruGou please. XD

20. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Haru x Waterfall is otp.