• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade

Chikusho

Im currently up to date with One Piece and I still carry on watching it.

Started watching Naruto about 2 months ago and I'm on Shippuden 173.

Started watching Attack on titan this month - on episode 14

Started watching Sword Art Online about a week ago - episode 6.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 18/24
Attack on Titan - 19/25
Danganronpa: The Animation - 7/13

Heartcatch Precure! - 31/49
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 92/?
Monogatari Series Second Season - 5/26
Oreimo Season 2 - 16/16
Space Brothers - 70/?

Sunday Without God - 6/13
The Eccentric Family - 6/13
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 7/12
WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 6/12

Episode 14 of Oreimo had the usual bizarre dramatic timing and brazenly uncomfortable situations (this isn't always a notch against the show, but I find the style extremely hit-or-miss), but at least it felt like it had a story to tell. The last two episodes were just Kyousuke checking things off a list with a few passionate air suplex bellows thrown in there, which I really didn't like. In the end, I thought the show was alright, but I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it.

Chihiro's always throwing a spanner in the works, and I love her for it. I wonder how Keima's going to handle the girl that isn't hosting a dormant goddess...

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 19
Free! - 6
Hunter X Hunter - 93
Monogatari Series Second Season - 7
Servant x Service - 7
Silver Spoon - 6
Space Brothers - 70
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 7
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 18
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 6

Chihiro's always throwing a spanner in the works, and I love her for it. I wonder how Keima's going to handle the girl that isn't hosting a dormant goddess...

Did I miss something or is that a spoiler?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Did I miss something or is that a spoiler?
I don't know anything beyond what we've been told in the anime. I just meant that Keima's pursuing two girls right now, only one of whom hosts a goddess. I think it could be fun seeing how the other relationship is going to work out - is he going to abandon it part-way? Will the girl in question let him do that? Or maybe he'll conquer the girl without the goddess first. Dang, I'm so into this show now. I was nowhere near this interested in the first two seasons.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I don't know anything beyond what we've been told in the anime. I just meant that Keima's pursuing two girls right now, only one of whom hosts a goddess. I think it could be fun seeing how the other relationship is going to work out - is he going to abandon it part-way? Will the girl in question let him do that? Or maybe he'll conquer the girl without the goddess first. Dang, I'm so into this show now. I was nowhere near this interested in the first two seasons.

from this point on it gets really good. this point on ward are one of the best chapters of the goddess arc haha to bad alot of Haqua hell scenes were cut

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Shingeki no Kyojin 19/25
Monogatari Series: Second Season 7/?
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 7/12
Kimi no Iru Machi 6/?

Danganronpa the Animation 7/13
Servant x Service 7/?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
Fantasista Doll - 1/12
Fighting Foodons - 7/26
Free! - 6/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
Love Lab - 7/13
Pokémon: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Holy shit is Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou dark, I didn't expect that. (My fault for overlooking the R-rating on MAL.) I love it. Reminds me a lot of Madoka Magica, which is funny because Seira's voice actress did Sayaka. Akari looks like Satoko to me, though I thought Ginka sounded like her, but it wasn't the case.

The two Pokémon movies were from last night. I liked the Manaphy movie story-wise than I did the other, but the art in Sky Warrior is better. Shaymin was a bitch, I didn't really like her. I guess it was done for irony's sake (the Gratitude Pokémon being ungrateful), but it didn't make me like her... him... it. Giratina was great, though, as was the Reverse World.

*goes back to Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou's world*

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - 6/12
Fantasista Doll - 1/12
Fighting Foodons - 7/26
Free! - 6/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou - 2/13
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 2/12
Love Lab - 7/13
Pokémon: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 6/12

Holy shit is Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou dark, I didn't expect that. (My fault for overlooking the R-rating on MAL.) I love it. Reminds me a lot of Madoka Magica, which is funny because Seira's voice actress did Sayaka. Akari looks like Satoko to me, though I thought Ginka sounded like her, but it wasn't the case.

*goes back to Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou's world*

alot of people call Genei a Madoka clone tho i really wish the plot went somewhere in it >.< i really hope the last few episodes are better. i mean im enjoying it but i coudl be better

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
from this point on it gets really good. this point on ward are one of the best chapters of the goddess arc haha to bad alot of Haqua hell scenes were cut

are we sure they were...? qq

@total potato its uhm...

I wanna explain it cause its so...

but I must leave it as a surprise. @@

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
are we sure wat were? the best chapters? or skipping haqua scenes?

i know if only they knew what happens...

I haven't watched the new episode yet, but are they skipping Haqua scenes or saving them for later on? That was pretty much my favorite part of the second half of this arc. The Ayumi/Chihiro part was great, but I loved the Haqua stuff more because it showed some of the workings of New Hell

One Piece.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I haven't watched the new episode yet, but are they skipping Haqua scenes or saving them for later on? That was pretty much my favorite part of the second half of this arc. The Ayumi/Chihiro part was great, but I loved the Haqua stuff more because it showed some of the workings of New Hell

there will be some hell scenes next episode but alot of it will be skipped it seems

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
there will be some hell scenes next episode but alot of it will be skipped it seems

Darn. With the way they're rushing, I guess it can't be helped

Attack on Titan: 19/25
Blood Lad: 7/10
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 6/12
Cowboy Bebop: 5/26
Danganronpa-The Animation: 7/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 6/10
Free!: 6/12
Gatchaman Crowds: 6/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 7/13
Gin no Saji: 5/11
High School DxD New: 6/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011): 93/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 7/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 6/12
Kimi no Iru Machi: 6/-
Kiniro Mosaic: 7/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 6/12
Love Lab: 7/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season: 7/-
One Piece: 608/?
Rozen Maiden (2013): 6/13
Servant x Service: 7/13
Sunday Without God: 6/13
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu: 5/13
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 18/24
Toriko: 117/?
Uchouten Kazoku: 6/13
Uchuu Kyoudai: 70/?
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 7/12

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
ya its rushing a bit, but not rushing so much that it takes away the fun from the show. im really enjoying this season alot.

This is by far the best season of Kaminomi. The first two seasons weren't anywhere near as good for me