• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Currently Watching

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (RAW)
Pokemon DP (RAW)
One Piece (RAW)
Digimon Adventure 1 and 2 (Dubbed)

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
I'm watching
Bleach Sub*
Naruto Shippuden Sub*
Yugioh 5Ds Sub*
And Might start to watch Code Greese or start to watch One Piece again o:

Albo58

Gone...
Pokemon For Ho-oh the bells toll

netobeto

the legenday master
am currently watching
bleach sub*
naruto shippudden sub*
katekyo hitman reborn sub*
one piece sub*
and pokemon ofcourse lol

Elite Four Muadita

Naruto Shippuden and One Piece :p Shonen Jump FTW

Zetta Awesome

I started watching Code Geass earlier this week and finally finished it. Definitely in my top 5.
If possible I'm going to re-watch TTGL.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just watched the first disc of Hand Maid May: Collection. It somehow calms me when there's good interaction between Kazuya and May. It was pretty funny when Sara tries to repossess May because of the money Kazuya owes, but ends up failing in comedic way.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battles this morning and Bleach x2 on Adult Swim (goodness, the fillers are killing me!) @_@

Also watched the first DVD of Kaze no Stigma: Vol.1 - Wind. Thought it was like Shakugan no Shana, but alas it's not because of their characters' difference in their job. Though haven't watch the whole, it seems to be decent anime despite being toned down from its manga version.

Medea

Excalibur
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood & Dragonball Kai - Okay, that's a given.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 - I'm regretting it now because of the "Endless Eight episodes" -_-

GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class - If it has anything to do with art and anime, I'm watching it. I'm enjoying it. Sort of has a Lucky Star feel to it.

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni - LOVE IT! Read the manga before this anime aired and well worth the wait.

Aoi Hana

And for some reason, got into - Code Geass, Bleach, and got back into Ahh My Goddess.

latios reborn

Fullmetal Alachemist Brotherhood as well as Bleach

gymleadermya19

place: saphire city
out of bordem! kirby: right back at ya! yeah i know i just saw the movie and need to catch up on it and also fullmetal alchemist brotherhood saw episode 16 today

Just finished up Junjou Romantica, and am now on episode 3 of Azumanga Daioh.
Hoping to start Romeo x Juliet after that.

Mimori Kiryu

Watching Shin-chan because it's just that awesome. I've also been watching BLEACH and while the fillers are annoying, they're freakin' awesome. Okay, I'm biased because my favorite characters are Toshiro, Ikkaku and Yumichika but oh well. :p

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Finished watching all of Ouran High School Host Club and Kenkō Zenrakei Suieibu Umishō

Loved them both so much!