• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - COMPLETE
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 7
Golden Time - 19
Hunter X Hunter - 118
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - COMPLETE

Kill la Kill - 19
Nagi no Asukara - 20
Nisekoi - 7
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 8
Silver Spoon 2nd Season - 6
Space Brothers - 95
Space Dandy - 8
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8

Finished Jojo last night. Damn, that was better than I hoped it was. The whole ride was stylish, action-packed, cheesy, but in a good way. I can't wait for Part 3 now. It's a good thing it's coming out in April, everything besides the usual two I watch is ending, and most of the spring season looks like trash.

Speaking of trash, right after Jojo I bit the bullet and marathoned Haganai NEXT. I hope this one never comes back.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! ren 7/-
golden time 13/24
kill la kill 13/25
log horizon 21/25
nagi no asukara 20/26
naruto: shippuuden 343/-
nisekoi 7/-
nourin 7/12
one piece 626/-
pupa 7/12
saki: zenkoku-hen 7/13
sakura trick 7/12
sekai seifuku: bouryaku no zvezda 7/13
super sonico the animation 8/12
wake up, girls! 7/12

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It's a good thing it's coming out in April, everything besides the usual two I watch is ending, and most of the spring season looks like trash.

Space Bros. might be ending too. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is taking its timespot and there is about 50 chapters left in the manga, probably not enough for another year.

Least we have a movie, right?

Also, Mushishi season 2 is airing this Spring, I suggest everyone who hasn't watched the first season to watch it, watching it weekly seems like it'd be better than marathoning it

Last edited:

Gladeshadow

Black★Rock Shooter (TV) 5/8
Ga-Rei: Zero 9/12
Jigoku Shoujo 1/26
Strawberry Panic 3/26 (second time watching this)

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Space Bros. might be ending too. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is taking its timespot and there is about 50 chapters left in the manga, probably not enough for another year.

:(

Really? And we're stuck in this arc? Lame. Dunno how I feel about the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes either. Tried watching it a long time ago but I didn't like it.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 7
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! The Movie - COMPLETE
Golden Time - 19
Hunter X Hunter - 118
Kill la Kill - 19
Nagi no Asukara - 20
Nisekoi - 7
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 8
Space Brothers - 95
Space Dandy - 8
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8

Majority of that movie I skipped. The beginning and the end are the only new parts. What an opening though, wow.

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Also, Mushishi season 2 is airing this Spring, I suggest everyone who hasn't watched the first season to watch it, watching it weekly seems like it'd be better than marathoning it
I second this. I know I've said this before, but Mushi-shi is a show that you can trust to never let you down. And it would definitely be better to watch it slowly than to marathon it (if people want to catch up on season 1, just watch an episode per day or something).

Golden Time - 19/24
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 118/?
Kill la Kill - 19/24
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! REN - 6/12

Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! REN Lite - 3/?
Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea - 20/26
Noragami - 7/12
Sakura Trick - 7/12

Shigofumi: Letters from the Departed - 5/12
Space Brothers - 94/?
Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time - 8/21

I got absorbed in something else for a few days, so I didn't watch any anime during that time. I'm catching back up now, and I'm not sure whether or not to drop Chu2Koi REN. I guess since one more episode is out, I may as well watch that, right...?

Golden Time is no Toradora!, but it does have some fantastic scenes. I think the show is at its best when it uses something goofy to illustrate a relationship in a really true-to-life fashion, like it did with Koko and Chinami's swimsuit selection, and also with episode 19's Eiffel Tower scene.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
:(

Really? And we're stuck in this arc? Lame. Dunno how I feel about the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes either. Tried watching it a long time ago but I didn't like it.

After watching the first episode, it's like everything I wanted in a space anime. Can't wait to watch the next 109 episodes

I second this. I know I've said this before, but Mushi-shi is a show that you can trust to never let you down. And it would definitely be better to watch it slowly than to marathon it (if people want to catch up on season 1, just watch an episode per day or something).

I realized this with the hour long special. It's nice to watch it in small bits, but it kinda drags if you watch more than 2 episodes at a time. But, yeah, you guys have 30+ days. Do yourself a favor and watch Mushishi+special. It's pretty much a crime not to watch it. It may not get the recognition Code Geass or FMA gets, but it easily blows Code Geass out of the water

Buddy Complex: 8/12
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: 7/?
D-Frag!: 8/12
Diamond no Ace: 20/?
Gin no Saji 2nd Season: 6/11
Golden Time: 19/24
Hajime no Ippo: Rising: 20/25
Hamatora The Animation: 8/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu: 7/?
Hunter x Hunter (2011):118/?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.: 7/10
Kill la Kill:19/24
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season: 20/26
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 1/110
Log Horizon: 21/25
Mahou Sensou: 7/?
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: 7/12
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 20/?
Mobile Suit Gundam: 3/43

Nagi no Asukara: 20/26
Nisekoi: 7/?
Nobunaga the Fool: 7/24
Nobunagun: 8/13
Noragami: 8/12
Nourin: 7/12
One Piece: 634/?
Saki: Zenkoku-hen: 7/13
Samurai Flamenco: 18/22
Seitokai Yakuindomo*: 8/13
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: 7/13
Space☆Dandy: 8/?
Strike the Blood: 19/24
Super Sonico The Animation: 8/12
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 8/12
Tokyo Ravens: 20/24
Tonari no Seki-kun: 8/21
Toriko: 143/?
Uchuu Kyoudai: 95/?
Witch Craft Works: 8/12

No, Natsume. You were a good character

SheerMint

Moltres Worshipper
Just finished up Psychic Detective Yakumo a few days ago. Really good, but the ending was a bit anticlimactic. I seem to be running into that issue a lot lately... Regardless I definitely recommend it to those who enjoy Shojo/Romance/Supernatural genre.
Now I need to find something else to watch... Oh why can't there be more Ghost Hunt episodes?! *cries*

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Pokemon 6/?
Medabots 42/?
Cyborg 009 (1968) 7/26
Cyborg 009 (1979) 1/50
Dinosaur King 1/?
Tai Chi Chasers 1/?
Spider Riders 1/?
Ouran High School Host Club 15/25
Kiba 44/?

Well, found the 1979 release of Cyborg 009. Getting used to subs now XD

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 8
Golden Time - 19
Hunter X Hunter - 118
Kill la Kill - 19
Love Lab - 5
Nagi no Asukara - 21

Nisekoi - 7
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 8
Space Brothers - 95
Space Dandy - 8
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8

Started Love Lab last night. I was expecting something like most other 4-koma anime adaptations, with joke after joke. Instead there's been a sort of plot with a bit of character development thrown in as well as some dramatic moments. It's not much, but it's going the extra mile, so I gotta give it credit for that. I got more than I bargained for.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! ren 7/-
golden time 17/24
kill la kill 14/25
log horizon 21/25
nagi no asukara 20/26
naruto: shippuuden 343/-
nisekoi 7/-
nourin 7/12
one piece 626/-
pupa 7/12
saki: zenkoku-hen 7/13
sakura trick 7/12
sekai seifuku: bouryaku no zvezda 7/13
super sonico the animation 8/12
wake up, girls! 7/12

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Started Love Lab last night. I was expecting something like most other 4-koma anime adaptations, with joke after joke. Instead there's been a sort of plot with a bit of character development thrown in as well as some dramatic moments. It's not much, but it's going the extra mile, so I gotta give it credit for that. I got more than I bargained for.

I enjoyed Love Lab, so I'm happy to see someone else watching it :3.

Ace of Diamond - 20/?
Bleach 44/366
Buddy Complex - 4/13
D-Frag! - 8/12
Double Circle - 2/?
Dragon Ball Z - 199/291
Golden Time - 19/24
Hamatora The Animation - 4/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - 8/12
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - 7/10
Kill la Kill - 19/24
Love Song of a Certain Pilot - 4/12
Mahou Sensou - 3/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 7/12
Mou Hitotsu no Mirai wo. 1/3
Nagi no Asukara - 21/26
Nisekoi - 7/?
Nobunaga the Fool - 6/24
Noragami - 8/12
Nourin - 7/12
Pokémon - 28/276
Pupa - 7/12
Pupipo! - 10/15
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 5/34
Samurai Flamenco - 17/22
Samurai Pizza Cats - 24/54
Scrapped Princess - 16/24
Space☆Dandy - 8/26
Strange+ - 8/12
Street Fighter II V - 18/29
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8/21
Wake Up, Girls! - 7/12
Witch Craft Works - 8/12
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - 3/12
Wonder Momo - 4/?
Yowamushi Pedal - 20/38
Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku - 2/3
Z/X: Ignition - 6/12

Xionea

Half a centaur
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 7/-
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Lite - 3/-
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season - 1/12
Kiss x Sis - 10/-
Little Busters!: Refrain - 8/13
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi - 5/12
Ouran Highschool Host Club 15/26
Pupa - 8/12
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. - 8/12
Sakura Trick - 7/12
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda - 7/13
Takanashi Rikka Kai: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie - 1/1 Completed

Oh my god, Pupa had the weirdest censoring I have ever seen in my life. Who censors a knife at first, then decides to show it afterwards? And having a knife near you is censored? Really? Oh, and getting tasered in the neck is viable for censoring, but breasts in the previous episode doesn't need to be? What is wrong with these people?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Buddy Complex: 8/12
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: 8/?
D-Frag!: 8/12
Diamond no Ace: 20/?
Gin no Saji 2nd Season: 7/11
Golden Time: 20/24

Hajime no Ippo: Rising: 20/25
Hamatora The Animation: 8/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu: 7/?
Hunter x Hunter (2011):118/?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.: 7/10
Kill la Kill:20/24
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season: 20/26
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 1/110
Log Horizon: 21/25
Mahou Sensou: 7/?
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: 7/12
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 20/?
Mobile Suit Gundam: 3/43
Nagi no Asukara: 21/26
Nisekoi: 7/?
Nobunaga the Fool: 7/24
Nobunagun: 8/13
Noragami: 8/12
Nourin: 7/12
One Piece: 634/?
Saki: Zenkoku-hen: 7/13
Samurai Flamenco: 18/22
Seitokai Yakuindomo*: 8/13
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: 7/13
Space☆Dandy: 8/?
Strike the Blood: 19/24
Super Sonico The Animation: 8/12
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 8/12
Tokyo Ravens: 20/24
Tonari no Seki-kun: 8/21
Toriko: 143/?
Uchuu Kyoudai: 95/?
Witch Craft Works: 8/12

NO, I don't want the next episode of Gin no Saji to come. It'll make me incredibly sad

Kinda not sure what to expect of Golden Time anymore. It's good still, but its quality has gone down

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Space Dandy 8/26
Kill la Kill 20/25
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren 8/?

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Lite 3/?
Nisekoi 7/?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha 7/10

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh my god, Pupa had the weirdest censoring I have ever seen in my life. Who censors a knife at first, then decides to show it afterwards? And having a knife near you is censored? Really? Oh, and getting tasered in the neck is viable for censoring, but breasts in the previous episode doesn't need to be? What is wrong with these people?

I think we entered into "we just don't care" territory. Apparently someone said that Pupa is actually airing on the web, though I'm not how true it is because otherwise they wouldn't have censored it. But then again, Corpse Party: Missing Footage was censored, and no uncensored version was ever released. So now I'm thinking that what we're seeing is what we're getting in the long-rung. (Or Japan's censors are really that out-of-control by now, I don't know.)

Unless Studio Deen is trolling us (but I don't think they're smart enough to do that), they have gone out of their way to make a shitty anime that is now apparently not following the manga now if the pregnant lady is anything to go by, and are succeeding. We might as well just continue watching the train wreck and see if this gets rated worse than Wonder Momo by the end. Hell, I'm expecting to see it get rated to Garzey's Wing position at the rate it's going.

Ace of Diamond - 20/?
Bleach 44/366
Buddy Complex - 4/13
D-Frag! - 8/12
Double Circle - 2/?
Dragon Ball Z - 199/291
Golden Time - 19/24
Hamatora The Animation - 4/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - 8/12
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - 7/10
Kill la Kill - 20/24
Love Song of a Certain Pilot - 4/12
Mahou Sensou - 3/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 7/12
Mou Hitotsu no Mirai wo. 1/3
Nagi no Asukara - 21/26
Nisekoi - 7/?
Nobunaga the Fool - 6/24
Noragami - 8/12
Nourin - 7/12
Pokémon - 28/276
Pupa - 8/12
Pupipo! - 10/15
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 5/34
Samurai Flamenco - 17/22
Samurai Pizza Cats - 24/54
Scrapped Princess - 17/24
Space☆Dandy - 8/26
Strange+ - 8/12
Street Fighter II V - 20/29
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8/21
Wake Up, Girls! - 7/12
Witch Craft Works - 8/12
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - 3/12
Wonder Momo - 4/?
Yowamushi Pedal - 20/38
Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku - 2/3
Z/X: Ignition - 6/12

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Pokemon - Dropped
Medabots 42/?
Cyborg 009 (1968) 7/26
Cyborg 009 (1979) 1/50
Dinosaur King 1/?
Tai Chi Chasers 1/?
Spider Riders 1/?
Ouran High School Host Club 15/25
Kiba 48/?

Well, Kiba is building up to its climax, the revival of Tusker was pretty predicable, but I don't see any other way they could have done it.
And I think I'm going to drop Pokemon, while I may want to watch it straight through sometime in the future, its just not appealing to me that much at this time.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Kinda not sure what to expect of Golden Time anymore. It's good still, but its quality has gone down

Annnnd how.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 8
Golden Time - 20
Hunter X Hunter - 118
Kill la Kill - 20
Love Lab - COMPLETE

Nagi no Asukara - 21
Nisekoi - 7
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 8
Silver Spoon 2nd Season - 7
Space Brothers - 95
Space Dandy - 8
Tonari no Seki-kun - 8

Finished Love Lab last night. That was a weird case of what I expected vs. what I got. Going into it I just wanted a no-plot 4-koma style comedy. What I instead got was something with a more cohesive plot. With that came some some great characters and moments that actually had weight to them. Then episode 10 comes and does a 180, giving me the comedy style, joke after joke kind of show I came in expecting. At that point I was so invested with everything going on I was thinking "where did my plot go?" "can we get back to the slightly more serious stuff?" Episode 11 went back to normal and that was when I realized that I was actually enjoying what the show gave me more than what I expected of it. Great series, I'd definitely watch another season.