• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
-Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 10, What an expected turn of events...they DIDN'T FOLLOW THE MANGA!
-Occult Academy Episode 10, please be useful now main character, please.

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Higurashi no Nako Koro Ni(When They Cry). Watching it over again for the second time.
Also rewatching Ouran High School Host Club.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been watching these anime recently all week long just so I could have something to do:

-Pokemon DP: The dubbed version is fine but I've been watching the Japanese episodes just to catch up to where I need to be to discuss the episodes.
-BeyBlade: Metal Fusion: Just starting watching this series. I watched the original series and this one looks pretty bland compared to the other.
-Naruto Shippuden: The Japanese version is getting ahead of itself a bit but the anime is still pretty good considering there might be Fillers coming up soon.
-Bleach: The dubbed version just started showing Fillers which are yucky. The Japanese version just got 100 times better now that the plot is finally moving along.
-Bakugan Battle Brawler: New Vestrioa: Just watched this since there was nothing on TV. It's pretty decent.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (286) Yay! Fillers next week!
D. Gray-man (20)
Digimon Xros Wars (9)
Gintama (61)
Heroman (23)
Highschool of the Dead (9)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (10)
Naruto: Shippuden (176)
Nurarihyon no Mago (9)
Occult Academy (9)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (190) FINALE THIS WEEK
Rainbow (22)
Sengoku BASARA II (8)
Shiki (9)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (21)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (124)

Bleach (287)
Digimon Xros Wars (9)
Gintama (72)
Heroman (24)
Highschool of the Dead (10)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (11)
Naruto: Shippuden (177)
Nurarihyon no Mago (10)
Occult Academy (10)
Rainbow (23)
Sengoku BASARA II (9)
Shiki (10)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (23) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (125)

Completed:
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Story - 6/10
Artwork - 8/10
Music - 8/10
Characters - 7/10
Overall - 8/10

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
-Asobi ni Iku Yo! Episode 10, **** just got real.
-Occult Academy Episode 11, **** also, just got real.
-Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 11, same as the above.

So many **** getting real this week.

Rewatched:
-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24

Last edited:

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
Right now I'm watching Sailor Moon (classic). I'm on episode 32...and am sincerely trying as hard as I can not to give up... (Don't get me wrong, I love Sailor Moon, it's just that it gets extremely repetitive after a while). =.=

I just finished watching Paranoia Agent. I mainly started watching it after the ridiculous amount of praise I kept hearing about it. I wish I knew how amazing Satoshi Kon was before! I watched Millennium Actress a long time ago, and I loved it, not even realizing who made it.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Last Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

Last Saturday Morning: Pokemon D/P: Sinnoh League Victors, BeyBlade: Metal Fusion

Last Saturday Night: Kekkaishi, Bleach (hopefully, this arc will be better than that boring Bount Arc)

Last Sunday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion

This Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

As for the DVDs, My Bride is a Mermaid: Part 2 (first 7 episodes). Their 2nd Ending handled by FUNI is broken....:(

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (287)
Digimon Xros Wars (9)
Gintama (72)
Heroman (24)
Highschool of the Dead (10)
Naruto: Shippuden (177)
Nurarihyon no Mago (10)
Occult Academy (10)
Rainbow (23)
Sengoku BASARA II (9)
Shiki (10)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (23) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (125)

Completed:
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Story - 6/10
Artwork - 8/10
Music - 8/10
Characters - 7/10
Overall - 8/10

Bleach (288)
Digimon Xros Wars (11)
Gintama (72)
Heroman (25) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Highschool of the Dead (11) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Naruto: Shippuden (178)
Nurarihyon no Mago (11)
Occult Academy (11)
Rainbow (24)
Sengoku BASARA II (9)
Shiki (11)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (23) FINALE THIS WEEK
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (126)

Varnani

Infernus Rex
I just follow Kuroshitsuji II atm
can't seem to find a new one that spikes my interest (and i lost track of Bleach animé on purpose lol)

razz

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Still working on Rahxephon, but I'm also watching Princess Tutu now. I'm really enjoying both. I'm not really into mecha anime, but I like existential stuff, so... I like the characters in Rahxephon. I know they tend to be angsty in stuff like that, but Ayato isn't like that. He's a really likable character.

Tutu is also interesting. It's weird at first, but it gets better. Ahiru's a typical mahou shoujo, pretty Mary-Sue-ish, but she's not annoying. I know how the shipping goes, and I like it. Only... I heard the story has a bitter sweet ending. I don't know what that means, exactly, but I hope the shipping turns out ok, at least. Hm... yeah, it has really good music, too.

Oh, that's right, both of these anime focus heavily on music. That's a funny coincidence.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I finished Kuroshitsuji II. Just wow is that ending incomprehensible.

Watching:
Sengoku Basara Two; I'm loving this show. It's best to chill, relax, and enjoy.

Gintama, which is at the Housen arc and is crazy epic.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: Pokemon D/P: Sinnoh League Victors, BeyBlade: Metal Fusion

Saturday Night: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (rerun, but watched it just for the heck of it), Kekkaishi, Bleach

Sunday Morning: Pokemon D/P: Sinnoh League Victors (rerun), BeyBlade: Metal Fusion

As for the DVDs, watched Hell Girl: The Complete Series (episode 1-4) that I bought from Sam Goody on a whim (cheaper price).

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Currently I am watching:

Naruto Shippuden( Latest Episode)
Bleach(Latest Episode)
FMA Brotherhood(Episode 13)
Fairy Tail(Episode 8)
Air Gear(Episode 5)

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
-Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 12
-Occult Academy Episode 12
-Asobi ni Iku Yo! Episode 11
-Akane-iro Ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 - 12, main heroine gets NTR'd by main character's own sister...

Kipcha

I am currently watching Amagami SS, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, ef - a tale of melodies, Hakouki, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! and Monster.

However, when the Fall Anime starts being released as well, I'll be adding MM!, Bakuman, Deadman Wonderland, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Kizumonogatari, Koe de Oshigoto!, Koi☆Sento, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo and Yosuga no Sora to my currently watching list.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (288)
Digimon Xros Wars (11)
Gintama (72)
Heroman (25) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Highschool of the Dead (11) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Nurarihyon no Mago (11)
Occult Academy (11)
Rainbow (24)
Sengoku BASARA II (9)
Shiki (11)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (23) FINALE THIS WEEK
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (126)

Bleach (289)
Digimon Xros Wars (11)
Gintama (81)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (12)
Nurarihyon no Mago (12)
Occult Academy (12) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Pokemon: Best Wishes! (2) NEW!
Rainbow (25) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Sengoku BASARA II (11) FINALE NEXT WEEK
Shiki (11)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (127)

Completed:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Specials
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 9/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall - 9/10

Heroman
Story - 7/10
Artwork - 9/10
Music - 7/10
Characters - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

Highschool of the Dead
Story - 7/10
Artwork - 8/10
Music - 6/10
Characters - 8/10
Overall - 7/10

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
Story - 7/10
Artwork - 6/10
Music - 7/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall - 7/10

Last edited:

Malph

Pretty much all of the anime I watch is on Adult Swim on saturdays.

Bleach- I tend to not like filler, but at least the actual plot of the filler is moving along at a fairly good pace (and it's only until the end of December, after which they'll get back to the normal story).

Fullmetal Alchemest: Brotherhood-I usually hate when a show goes on hiatus, but, in this case, I'm sure I won't mind watching the reruns for a while.

Kekkaishi- It started off slow, but I've heard from people who read the manga that it gets WAY better after a while.

Edit (added 9/25):

I just found out today that DBZ:Kai is on The CW on Saturday mornings (it hasn't been on there long since they just finished the battle with Raditz, so I'd have to guess it just started last week). So I guess I only watch anime on Saturdays.

Last edited: