• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
-The World God Only Knows Episode 1, good adaptation of the manga, can't wait for more.

-Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 1.
One of the few stand-alone episodes of the series (not including Railgun). The episode features the series step-back in the timeline to introduce us a character that was cut-off from the 1st series. The episode showcases the awesome production values of the new season, and with a touch of a little foreshadowing for the next arc makes less people complain about jumping into another arc after just finishing another one. This episode gives us the taste of what's to come, of course it also shows plot devices that was merely mentioned previously.

Also, preaching, because this series is not complete without Touma having some kind of long monologue, which I am endeared to.

Rewatched:
-Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 15
-Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 16

Last edited:

SmartD

Watched Castle in the Sky (Disney dub) today. It was a wonderful movie.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Finished Gurren Lagann (it was awesome)!
Starting Code Geass.

Corinton

Riddler
Watching:
Bleach
Black Cat (I'll finish it sometime)

Watched:
FMA (Original and Brotherhood)
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
s-CRY-ed
Hellsing
Elfen Leid
DBZ (Yes I know... xD)

Re-Watching:
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
FMA

Any suggestions on another good series to look into? (If that's not bending the rules for me to ask it, if it's not allowed I'll modify the post ^_^)

Cobalt_Latios

Finally forced myself to watch it after about 2 months of procrastination...

Trigun.

I literally only started watching it because this one AMV was using it in combination with a rather amusing song, and it looked quite funny. And since I'm a sucker for comedy, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm actually quite enjoying it. It's not quite as hilarious as I'd thought it would be... but the moments that are really go quite far.

[watching it dubbed fyi]

C_L

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (291)
Digimon Xros Wars (11)
Gintama (95)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (14)
Naruto: Shippuden (179)
Nurarihyon no Mago (14)
Pokemon: Best Wishes! (3)
Shiki (11)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (129)

FALL SEASON:
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (1)
Bakuman (1)
Iron Man (1)
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (1)
Psychic Detective Yakumo (1)
Star Driver - Takuto of the Radiance (1)
The World God Only Knows (1)

Awaiting:
Hakuouki Hekketsuroku
Kuragehime
and Togainu no Chi

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (1)
Bakuman (2)
Bleach (292)
Digimon Xros Wars (11) Stupid hiatus...
Gintama (123)
Iron Man (2)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (15)
Naruto: Shippuden (180)
Nurarihyon no Mago (15)
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (2)
Pokemon: Best Wishes! (4)
Psychic Detective Yakumo (2)
Shiki (11) Stupid hiatus...
Star Driver: Takuto of the Radiance (2)
The World God Only Knows (1)
Togainu no Chi (1)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (129)

Miaquamarine

Wow has it been a while since I've gotten on here.

Ok, so. Every week, I always keep up with Bleach (292), Naruto Shippuden (180), and Yumeiro Pâtissière.
*Yumeiro Pâtissière has moved onto a second season, Yumeiro Pâtissière SP Professionals (2), and I'm up to date with that.*

I have finished Kuroshitsuji II. It was alright.. Alois Trancy made it all the better~!
I liked the ending though, mhm. c: Well, kind of... I was sort of hoping for Sebastian, to, you know. D: But oh well.

I have started InuYasha, and it is probably on my top favorites now, ahurr. On episode 45.​

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Watched alot of stuff before and too lazy to say them all but I'm currently watching Fairy Tail again since it showed up in TV again.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
-Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2, now stuff's getting hilarious.
-Yosuga no Sora Episode 2, the last scene from the previous really threw me off, but the focus of the episode was apparently the unexpected blood relation between the miko and the politician's daughter. Lemme guest, miko is the illegitimate child of the politician?
-The World God Only Knows Episode 2, I'm really loving the anime adaptation, had me laughing.

-Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 2, Finally, season 2 has officially begun. I'm rather impressed on how they didn't cut-out any of the fanservice from the Light Novels, and how they managed to significantly cut-down the magic exposition, making this arc faster paced. As expected, Rie Kugumiya is an appropriate match for Agnese Sanctis' character, and if people hated that voice before wait 'till you guys see what happens to her in the upcoming episodes. Also, Itsuwa in this arc? I hope the fandoms predictions of her were correct.

Rewatched:
-Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 17

SmartD

Watched some more Astro Boy. I'm almost finished watching the show. Just one more disk to go.

Cobalt_Latios

Continued watching Trigun (dub).

It seems that I've now passed the "middle" episode, and most of the comedy, the reason I actually decided to watch this in the first place, isn't going to be as common place as usual. On the flipside, it seems that some backstory will finally be revealed.

C_L

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Still working on Gunslinger Girl. I think I'm going to finish it tonight since I only have one episode left after the one I'm on. Still liking it. Although I totally called what happened to Elsa and Lauro. Although it's probably one of those things that's obvious to everyone...

Mr. Myuu

I'm currently watching Black Lagoon (AGAIN). It's so good, I can't stop watching it. Azumanga Daioh, Neon Genesis Evangelion (again), Code Geass R2, FMA, and Trinity Blood are all on my currently watching list. However, I'm not watching any of the others as much as Black Lagoon.

DarkMagician12

Take My Hand.
Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood), Yu-Gi-Oh (and GX).

Naruto: Only on episode 20....

FMA: Episode 34~ Loving Envy at the minute :)

FMA Brotherhood: On episode 6... Enjoying it more

Yu-Gi-Oh: Episode 205... Cried at episode 204, I HATE YOU BAKURA!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Episode 76- KAIBA!!!!! I think I'm in love !!!

I want to get onto D Gray Man and Black Butler though.