• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Brave Witches - 1
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 27
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 1

Holy cow Kyoto animation made a 47 minutes episode! It was so amazing, glad to have Hibike! Euphonium back.

On the other hand... Brave Witches might be the most disappointing thing I've seen in a while. It's one thing not to look as good as the second season, but to look worse than season one, the thing from EIGHT YEARS AGO...
All the fights are in CG. How could they do this? They Berserk'd Strike Witches. What a ****show.

Last edited:

Holiano

cute user
Tari Tari: 13/13
HaruChika 12/12
K-On 10/28
Danganronpa 3: Despair 11/11
Danganronpa 3: Future: 12/12
Re:Zero: 24/26

i enjoy lurking on this thread as we can get some ideas of anime to watch, so i post here too!

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Today was my weekly anime watching day, so I caught up with Naruto Shippuden, Aikatsu Stars, Danganronpa 3, Orange, Fukigen na Mononokean, One Piece, Endride and Ange Vierge. I also began watching Beyblade Burst. ^^

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Brave Witches - 1
Flip Flappers - 1
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 28
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 1

Sound! Euphonium 2 - 1
WWW.Working! - 1

FLIP FLAPPERS IS ONE TO KEEP AN EYE ON. Visually, it looks incredible. Hopefully this becomes something great and not something like The Rolling Girls.

Keijo!!!!!!!! is... madness.

phanpycross

God-king
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Brave Witches - 1
Flip Flappers - 1
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 1

Sound! Euphonium 2 - 1
WWW.Working! - 1

FLIP FLAPPERS IS ONE TO KEEP AN EYE ON. Visually, it looks incredible. Hopefully this becomes something great and not something like The Rolling Girls.

I randomly decided to try Keijo without any prior knowledge and assumed it was just a Sports/SoL about Swimming.

I guess Jaw-breaking butts are cool too.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

I randomly decided to try Keijo without any prior knowledge and assumed it was just a Sports/SoL about Swimming.

If you guys want a better butt ecchi show, go watch Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman instead. That's legitimately funny and won't give you eye cancer. Or, ooh, Kekkou Kamen involves a girl running around pretty much in the nude and kicking ass. Because Go Nagai is a mad man and everyone loves him for it.

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 25/?
Anitore! XX - 1/12
Ao Oni The Animation - 1/?
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bernard-jou Iwaku. 1/?
Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy - 1/?
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 54/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Bungou Stray Dogs Second Season - 1/12
Chi's Sweet Home (2016) - 1/?
CLANNAD After Story - 6/24 (rewatch)
Days - 1/24
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 1/?
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gakuen Handsome - 1/12
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hamtaro: 18/296
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 28/39
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 1/12
Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki - 1/12
Log Horizon - 2/25
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. Second Season - 1/12
Monster Strike - 42/?
Nazotokine - 1/?
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 1/?
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 146/192
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 63/85
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Show By Rock!! # - 1/12
Shuumatsu no Izetta - 1/12
Sousei no Onmyouji - 25/50
Speed Racer - 26/52
Teekyuu 8 - 1/12
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 8/26
To Be Hero - 1/?
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

There's a lot of shorts this season, but most of them are just so damn forgettable after you finish them. And then there's the fact some of these shows are just terrible, but I got eleven more weeks to go. And I still haven't watched some of the shows I downloaded the first episode of. God, I must be hating myself this season...

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 1/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 6/12
Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland - 1/1 Completed
Flip Flappers - 1/-
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 4/12
Gintama - 6/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 1/12
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 2/10
Lovely★Complex - 2/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 2/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 1/-
Persona 3 the Movie 2: Midsummer Knight's Dream - 1/1 Completed
Pokemon XY&Z - 44/-
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Specials - 4/6
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 16/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 5/-

3-gatsu no Lion is currently my favorite of the anime airing this season so far. Art is really nice, and the switching from a slower feel alone to hyperactive overdrive with the girls is pretty interesting. Also dang that soundtrack is good!

I've finally finally finally started the infamous Gintama. My cousin is super addicted to it, he's shown me some scenes from later in the series, and they've made me break down laughing so hard. I was always hesitant to start it because everyone says the first 20~ episodes aren't as good, and I guess my mind just thought "not as good" = "not funny" so I never bothered. Luckily I'm wrong. I think I'm gonna enjoy this.

So... I've never beaten Persona 3. I made it to mid-to-late September and then just kinda stopped played and never bothered to pick it back up again. Yeah, I never made it to the October 4th date, so I was blindly unaware of what would happen. The second movie reached that point (I've never been spoiled by that btw), and oml my jaw was on the floor in shock.

Also Keijo completely skipped the first 20~ chapters of the manga, which I guess is fine cause obviously people are gonna watch the anime for the butt-battles and not tryouts (although I liked them).

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Shiki - 22/22
First thought, wow the girls have big breast syndrome. Character designs are ehhhhh. But the country setting is great, although it could have been used more. I liked this show. It had a great atmosphere, the characters were used well, the doctor's descent to madness then return to sanity was well done, some really creepy scenes, and the revenge was great. What I didn't like however, and basically soured me on the entire show (much like how ME3's endings ruined 200+ hours from the entire trilogy) was the ending. I HATED the young monk. I swear, I was having migraines on this stupid effing piece of shet character. I didn't get him at all. He wanted to kill himself because he didn't want the monk life? You idiot, you're already a writer, get out of the shrine then, which you did in the ending anyways. I HATE HATE HATE him. And now he's gonna cause thousands of people to die again. I've never gotten this angry at a fictional character before.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable - 28/??
The last two episodes were insane. You folks need to watch this crazy anime lol

Dragonball Super - 55/??
Haven't watched the last few episodes, but the newest preview shows Trunks with SSB ki with normal golden Saiyan aura covering said Blue ki? What? Might have to binge after that episode airs!

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil

The scene with the snow trees? going into the lake reminded me of a very similar scene in Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

I'm also surprised with all the different animation visuals there are this season. Flip Flappers, Drifters, March Comes in Like a Lion, Occultic;Nine, Nanbaka, and Jojo all have different animation styles then the norm and its really nice.

Also, I feel like Rohan's going to die soon, and I don't like that feeling. He's one of the best characters in Jojo, and the latest episode made me really worry

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Not enough butt service. Anime focuses too much on boobs.

3-gatsu no Lion - 1
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Brave Witches - 1
Flip Flappers - 1
Haikyuu!! 3 - 1
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 1
Occultic;Nine - 1
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 1
WWW.Working! - 1

...Speaking of, wow Occultic;Nine, you sure got some "appeal" going on there. I wasn't expecting to like it, but the art and mile-a-minute pacing really hooked me! Good choice having Kanako Itou for the OP, it feels right.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 2/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Flip Flappers - 2/13
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Gintama - 6/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 2/12
Lovely★Complex - 4/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 3/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 2/-
Pokemon XY&Z - 45/49
Selector Infected WIXOSS - 12/12 Completed
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 17/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 13/-
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. - 10/12

Took me over 2 years to finish WIXOSS purely because I didnt like that they never explained the rules of the card game. Other than that, I really liked the overall plot of the anime. I'll watch the sequel for sure.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Have 4 episodes of Danganronpa left, as well as the last episode, Side : Hope.

Binge watching Fairy Tail atm as it has sort of filled the void that Naruto and Bleach left.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
3-gatsu no Lion - 2
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Brave Witches - 3
Flip Flappers - 3
Haikyuu!! 3 - 2
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 29
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 2
Occultic;Nine - 2
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 3
WWW.Working! - 3

Okay Flip Flappers just jumped up to being possible best of season. Episode 3 was perfection.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This morning I watched the new episodes of Detective Conan, Haikyuu!!, Sousei no Onmyouji, Bungou Stray Dogs and Naruto Shippuden that I had missed, plus I finished re-watching FLCL and began watching Brave Witches and Drifters as well. :D

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 3/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Flip Flappers - 3/13 On-Hold
Gintama - 10/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 2/12
Lovely★Complex - 9/24
Luger Code 1951 - 1/1 Completed
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 3/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 4/-
Pokemon XY&Z - 46/49
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 17/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 13/-
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. - 10/12

Seiko's reveal tho, I wasnt ready or prepared to learn she's a he, but dang he's freaking cute as heck. Props to being the most well hidden male in any anime I've seen. Also I'm surprised the main confession happened so early between the main characters, you dont see that often.

Eh, Flip Flappers is visually nice, but I'm really not into the characters or the story. Gonna put it on hold and revisit it somewhere in the future maybe.

Luger Code 1951 was pretty cool, I liked the concept of it. Shame it's just a 1 episode OVA, I hope it gets a full series someday.

Also 3-gatsu no Lion hitting me in the FEELS!

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Mob Psycho 100-
Man, I really didn't think I'd love this show so much holy crap. I watched the first episode, it was cute, then I saw the 1000% Reigen thing online and clicked on it and holy **** that touched my heart and managed to be ****ing hilarious at the same time. I had to retroactively watch the entire show after that cause wow.

And to think I was skeptical of my friend when they claimed it was better then OPM. Well, I won't judge that claim objectively, but I know which one I enjoyed more, god.

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 4/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Gintama - 10/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 3/12
Konjiki no Gash Bell!! - 150/150 Completed
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 5/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 4/-
Pokemon XY&Z - 47/49
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 17/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 13/-
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. - 12/12 Completed

Spent all day a couple days ago to finish the rest of Zatch Bell. Wasn't planning to finish it since I watched all of the dub episodes and was forced to switch to subs (which, after 100+ and nostalgia watching it as a kid, I was not interested). But if I can switch from dub to subs after 900 episodes of Pokemon, I can do the switch in Zatch Bell. Im glad I did, I enjoyed the rest of the series, although I'm disappointed they rushed the ending and gave a "Read the manga" ending. This is also the 3rd anime I've completed that's over 100 episodes, right after the Pokemon series and Yugioh.

So out of all the nostalgia anime that I watched as a kid, I've completed Pokemon, Yugioh, and Zatch Bell. I still have Digimon (which I'll resume at a later date), FMA (I've read the entire manga twice, so I dont feel like finishing either anime for now), Sailor Moon, and Hamtaro (One Piece is too long, Naruto isn't worth watching anymore, and I didn't like DBZ). So basically I'll do either Sailor Moon or Hamtaro next. Anyone wanna convince me one way or the other?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I still have Digimon (which I'll resume at a later date)

[img139]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/641/298/448.jpg[/img139]

So basically I'll do either Sailor Moon or Hamtaro next. Anyone wanna convince me one way or the other?

I'm currently (slowly) watching Hamtaro, and I've been happy about it. It's a nice way to relax, and if you've ever had a pet hamster, you can reminisce about it. Been watching it dubbed because I realized it was the Ocean dub and there's a number of voice actors and actresses I recognize and it makes me giddy inside. (Light Yagami as Maxwell makes me chortle :'D.) I can PM you a link to the episodes if you don't know where to find them.

Up-to-date as-is:

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 29/?
Anitore! XX - 4/12
Ao Oni The Animation - 4/?
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bernard-jou Iwaku. 4/12
Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy - 4/?
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 58/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Bungou Stray Dogs Second Season - 4/12
Chi's Sweet Home (2016) - 4/?
CLANNAD After Story - 9/24 (rewatch)
Days - 1/24
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 3/?
Digimon Fusion season one - 10/30
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gakuen Handsome - 4/12
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hamtaro: 18/296
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 28/39
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 3/12
Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki - 4/12
Log Horizon - 2/25
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 3/?
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. Second Season - 3/12
Monster Strike - 46/?
Nazotokine - 4/?
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 4/?
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 146/192
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars - 9/13
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 85/120
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Show By Rock!! # - 2/12
Shuumatsu no Izetta - 5/12
Sousei no Onmyouji - 29/50
Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 4/12
Speed Racer - 30/52
Teekyuu 8 - 4/12
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 8/26
Tiger Mask W - 5/?
To Be Hero - 4/?
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Well I have been watching Digimon adventures on netflix along with Pokemon, But I would like to start watching Gundam.
My step-dad was real into it and I think its interesting, its just that I never really got around to watching it yet.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 4/12
Brave Witches 3/?
Keijo!!!!!!!! 4/?
Occultic;Nine 4/?
ViVid Stike! 5/?

Slowly working my way through Chuunibyou and I've been wondering, is it worth my while to watch the specials and OVA? Will I miss anything extremely plot related if I don't or is it mostly add-on for fun?