• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
Fairy Tail - Ep. 137(?)
So far, it's one of my favorite series. I really love the characters, the animation, the colors, the concepts, the story... everything. On a little bit of a break to accommodate for other series, school, and various other hobbies.

Madoka Magica - Ep. 6
My friend got me into this last night when I let her pick any anime and said I'd watch it. Everything about this series so far is perfect - the animation style, the setting, the themes and plot, and - in particular - the brilliant soundtrack. I'm really going to love this one!

Cowboy Bebop - Ep. 5
This is the series my university's Anime Club is currently watching, and seeing as I hadn't gotten around to it before, I decided it would be good to keep up. I really like the animation since the 90's are sort of home to some of my favorite series (namely Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki and the original Sailor Moon).

Xuxuba

Yuri on ice -
I'm liking it so far. It has some amazing animation, but also some not so great animation. The story is heartwarming. Love the protagonists' relationship and i really hope they aren't just queerbaiting us.

Trickster -
I don't really know how to feel. I mean, there are certainly some interesting characters and i love all the futuristic devices they use, but the plot is not really groundbreaking tbh. Love the protagonists' relationship and really hope they aren't just queerbaiting us [2].

Haikyuu season 3 -
Loving Tsukki's character development. The animation is great and the characters are quirky as always.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I rewatched Flip Flappers episode 5 for the 8th time.

I'm still amazed by how well directed this thing is, ambient and BGM blend perfect with the animation. Jesus Christ that Tower chase scene was hype as **** and kept the eerie tone of the episode.

Seriously folks, go and watch Flip Flappers, do your eyes a favor, I haven't felt this hype for a series in a while.

On a side note, Keijo manages to be everything I expected from reading the Manga.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 5/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Gintama - 10/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 2/10
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 6/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 5/-
Pokemon XY&Z - 47/49
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Specials - 4/6
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 17/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 13/-

Hoo boy, March Comes in Like a Lion and Magical Girl Raising Project really going all-out this week.

Also with a score of 1-0, Hamtaro wins by a landslide, but I was convinced to go back to Digimon first, so I'll be getting to that soon.

Slowly working my way through Chuunibyou and I've been wondering, is it worth my while to watch the specials and OVA? Will I miss anything extremely plot related if I don't or is it mostly add-on for fun?

The Christmas Special is the only thing you really need to watch for a certain event that gets referenced a couple times later (assuming I'm not completely making that up. They reference it later, right? It's been awhile)

Blasting Toise

Just finished Steins;Gate- my girlfriend recommended it and yeah it was kinda good. Surely "scientific" background of time traveling was nonsense but I didn't expect it to be anything more- but it was entertaining and kinda touching too and while it was confusing at first it really didn't leave too many unanswered questions in the end. One of the best animes I've seen really.

I haven't been seriously watching anime before but I started during the summer and since then I have watched many shows, mainly some harem shows and comedy stuff like Nisekoi, Yuru Yuri, Yamada-kun and 7 witches, Haganai, Netoge, Re:Zero...

sparky3000

Joker Game Dubbed
91 days Dubbed
Drifters (Sub & Dubbed)
Orange (dubbed)
Yuri on Ice (>_>)
Chii sweet home (2016)
nanbaka (dub and Sub)
Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
3-gatsu no Lion
Pokemon advance generations

One Piece is an ongoing, weekly watch for me. I have no regrets in binge-watching the entire series from scratch last year.

Outside of it, however, I'm kind of running dry on other shows, though my time hasn't exactly been open lately. Other anime that I am actively watching are Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Gintama, and Shuumatsu no Izetta.

Shows that I have on hold, but am otherwise planning on starting / finishing at some point, are Shokugeki no Soma (Season 2), Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, and Kuroko no Basket (Season 2).

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I've got a massive backlog to go through. I'm plowing through Fairy Tail, Toradora!, soon to be Sun and Moon and whatever my friend recommends next. Coupled with the manga I also read and my studies, it's going to long time before I'm finished.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I binge watched the episodes of Shinmai Maou no Testament that I missed yesterday and today I also caught up with Bloodivores, Shuumatsu no Izetta, Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin, One Piece, Touken Ranbu and Occultic;Nine.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The Christmas Special is the only thing you really need to watch for a certain event that gets referenced a couple times later (assuming I'm not completely making that up. They reference it later, right? It's been awhile)

They do, in episode 4 it becomes a key plot point.

3-gatsu no Lion - 5
Aggressive Retsuko - 31
Brave Witches - 5
Flip Flappers - 6
Haikyuu!! 3 - 6
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 33
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 6
Occultic;Nine - 6
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 6
WWW.Working! - 6

Hats off to Occultic;Nine for that plot twist, my god. That show it really well put together, I think it's now one of the greats this season.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Currently, I am watching DBS, yesterday watched an episode(66?) where Vegito SSB fought Zamasu, but Trunks saved the day.
And Pokemon SM1 and 2, also watched yesterday.
I am planning on continuing these two masterpieces;likely SM and DBS run for 3 years(SM) and more(DBS).

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 7/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Digimon Adventure - 11/54
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Gintama - 10/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kimikiss Pure Rouge - 5/24
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 7/-
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 8/-
Persona 3 the Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth - 1/1 Completed
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 4/-
Pokemon XY&Z - 47/47 Completed
Pokemon XY&Z Specials - 2/2 Completed
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Specials - 6/6 Completed
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 13/-

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Up-to-date:

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 32/?
Anitore! XX - 9/12
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm - 6/12
Ao Oni The Animation - 8/?
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bernard-jou Iwaku. 9/12
Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy - 9/?
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 60/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Bungou Stray Dogs Second Season - 10/12
Chi's Sweet Home (2016) - 8/?
Days - 1/24
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 3/?
Digimon Fusion season one - 13/30
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gakuen Handsome - 7/12
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hamtaro: 18/296
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 36/39
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 9/12
Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki - 9/12
Log Horizon - 2/25
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 8/?
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. Second Season - 9/12
Monster Strike - 51/51 - COMPLETED AND GOOD RIDDANCE *spits*
Nazotokine - 9/?
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 9/?
Otogizoushi - 10/26
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 147/192
Pokémon Sun & Moon - 2/?
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars - 9/13
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 95/120
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Show By Rock!! # - 2/12
Shuumatsu no Izetta - 9/12
Sousei no Onmyouji - 34/50
Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 9/12
Speed Racer - 30/52
Teekyuu 8 - 9/12
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 13/26
Tiger Mask W - 8/?
To Be Hero - 9/?
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Vandread - 5/13
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Janovy

Banned
Just finished Code Geass (both seasons). That was a good anime, no idea why I delayed watching it until now.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Currently watching Yuri!!! on ICE. Incredible anime with beautiful characters and emotions.

I've enjoyed episode 7 and episode 9 quite a lot. They've really put focus on Yuri as a character and how his relationship with Victor is affecting him.
I'd recommend this anime to anyone, really.

sowrd art online and fairy tale are really good animes should try it.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
On Monday evening I caught up with Brave Witches, Sound! Euphonium, Digimon Universe, One Piece, Cheating Craft, Kaitou Joker, Ajin and Sousei no Onmyouji. I also re-watched Akira last night with my brother cuz he hadn't seen it before.

arceus03

I just started watching Nurarihyon no Mago. I had no idea why.

Got to the 4th episode. Looks kind of interesting so I might actually finish the whole series.

NPT

Just a member
Currently I'm watching...

• YURI!!! On Ice
  • Pokémon: Sun & Moon
  • Beelzebub
  • Golden Time
  • My Hero Academia
  • Fairy Tail Zero