• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well I've had to stop watching SAO. I was warned but it looked interesting...episode 12 I think? That's when I lost all interest in the show, for reasons apparent if you've seen SAO.

Currently watching Pokemon Sun & Moon only since I'm pretty swamped with real life at the minute. I keep getting told to watch Tokyo Ghoul but I just can't seem to get my teeth into it.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
3-gatsu no Lion - 8
Aggressive Retsuko - 34
Brave Witches - 9
Flip Flappers - 10
Girlish Number - 9
Haikyuu!! 3 - COMPLETE
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 37
Keijo!!!!!!!! - 9
Occultic;Nine - 9
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 10
Tawawa on Monday - 8
WWW.Working! - 10
Yuri!! on Ice - 10

Haikyuu!! ended perfectly. I feel bad for it. There is so much that's good this season that it gets overshadowed for being a sequel, but in actuality it's one of the most intense, heart-pounding, well-animated series out there.

Picked up Tawawa on Monday after seeing a few gifs. You want big flopping animated boobs for 4 mins at a time? This is the show for you.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 9/23
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Digimon Adventure - 12/54
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Ghost in the Shell - 1/1 Completed
Gintama - 10/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kimikiss Pure Rouge - 7/24
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 10/12
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 11/12
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 6/-
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 14/-

Didn't care for Lana that much til I saw her in episode 5 of the Sun and Moon anime. Now I need more of her in my life. Serena who?

Ghost in the Shell was pretty good; really confusing, but pretty good. Gonna have to watch the rest, especially Stand Alone Complex since I've heard that's amazing.

Ehhhh.... Really not happy with a certain choice Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku did.
You should never kill a pregnant woman, even if it's just an anime. I get it was for shock value, but that's a little too high up in the "What is ethically wrong" scale of things.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just finished Death Note. I loved it. Feel like they should have ended it about ten episodes earlier, but overall it was a great anime (as I'm sure many people will tell you).

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
recently saw hyouka, clannad (1 and 2), and sakurasou no pet na kanojo. really enjoyed them all, definitely recommend them. also saw the recent danganronpa animes; they were good but the first one was kinda lackluster having played the games they're based off of, but danganronpa 3 is amazing. also saw ace attorney recently; again it was just okayish as someone who's played the games.

other than those, i'm currently watching pokemon sun/moon and one piece. kinda have to limit by anime time for now due to exams.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 9/22
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Digimon Adventure - 12/54
Gintama - 10/201
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 4/12
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kill la Kill - 4/24
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 11/12
Nanatsu no Taizai -5/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 11/12
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 6/-
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 14/-

So 2 years ago I started Kill la Kill wondering what all the hype was about, both of my cousins were really into it and recommended it to me, so I gave it a shot. 2 episodes in and I could not stand that garbage, I dropped it, locked it away from my mind and pretended it didn't exist. It was about as good as Evangelion and Squid Girl (and if you know me, I hate those two anime). Fast forward 2 years later, and I hear one of the OSTs for Kill la Kill called "Don't Lose Your Way", and I'm looking everywhere to figure out where this came from. Once I saw it was from Kill la Kill a part of me died inside thinking about how a bad anime could have such good music! But good music has got me into some really good anime, like with Aldnoah.Zero and its OST "Bre@th//less", so why not try Kill la Kill again, maybe I'll actually enjoy it. Turns out episode 3 was the episode I needed to watch to say tell myself "Ok, this is actually pretty good." So... Oops, little late to the party there, arent I?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I rewatched the final twelve episodes of the Cardcaptor Sakura dub this weekend cuz I was feeling nostalgic hee hee. I also caught up on the new episodes of Haikyuu!!, Bungou Stray Dogs, Ajin, Drifters, Fune wo Amu, All Out!! and Dream Festival too.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
3-gatsu no Lion - 10
Aggressive Retsuko - 38
Brave Witches - 11
Flip Flappers - 12
Girlish Number - 11
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - COMPLETE
Keijo!!!!!!!! - COMPLETE
Occultic;Nine - COMPLETE
Sound! Euphonium 2 - 12
Tawawa on Monday - 11
WWW.Working! - COMPLETE
Yuri!! on Ice - COMPLETE

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 11/22
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Digimon Adventure - 42/54
Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - 12/12 Completed
Gintama - 13/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kill la Kill - 4/24
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 12/12 Completed
Nanatsu no Taizai -5/24
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+! - 12/12 Completed
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 8/-
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 14/-

I've been on a Digimon binge this week when I've had time due to holidays. Joe is my spirit animal.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I guess I'll do short list with progress for once.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - 11/25
Aldnoah.Zero - 8/24
Sword Art Online II - 0/25

I tend to watch in large blocks; I prefer to watch one anime at a time. Being in the middle of two and about to start the second half of the SAO story is actually pretty unusual for me. After this Magi series I intend to watch the other two, then I plan to finish Aldnoah.Zero. After, I may go through SAO or take up Fairy Tail again (I left off at episode 135 or so). Of course, I also have a couple more I want to watch and one or two I want to re-watch...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i just recently rewatched Byrnhildr in the darkness and the first 3 eps of turn A Gundam (50 eps total).

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Up-to-date because I haven't been keeping up too well lol. I started Chibi Vampire last night, only really new thing, really.

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 38/?
Ao Oni The Animation - 12/13
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 62/76
Chi's Sweet Home (2016) - 13/?
Chibi Vampire Karin - 5/24
Days - 1/24
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 3/?
Digimon Fusion season one - 13/30
Dragon Ball Kai - 30/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hamtaro: 18/296
Log Horizon - 2/25
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 162/192
Pokémon Sun & Moon - 2/?
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Sousei no Onmyouji - 37/50
Speed Racer - 30/52
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tiger Mask W - 12/?
Tokyo Mew Mew - 16/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
During my New Year's break I caught up with Hagane Orchestra, Magic Kyun! Renaissance, Naruto Shippuden, Strike the Blood II, Digimon Universe, One Piece, 3-gatsu no Lion and Seitokai Yakuindomo. I also watched Detective Conan re-runs. :3

arceus03

Just finished the first episode of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. First saw the movie and was kind of interested to see how the story developed, so I started watching the series. Thank goodness it's only 11 episodes >.>

That aside, recently finished quite a number of movies... Paprika, Patema Inverted, Summer Days with Coo, Colourful, The Boy and The Beast aaaand Giovanni's Island.

Got a few more on my to-watch list. Ninja Scroll next. Maybe. Or Akira.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 11/22
Accel World: Infinite∞Burst - 1/1 Completed
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 7/12
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - 1/46
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 13/13 Completed
Digimon Adventure - 54/54 Completed
Fate/Grand Order: First Order - 1/1 Completed
Getsuyoubi no Tawawa Specials - 2/2 Completed
Gintama - 13/201
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Heavy Object - 8/24
Kill la Kill - 4/24
Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen - 1/1 Completed
Kyattou Ninden Teyandee 1/54
Lovely★Complex - 11/24
Musaigen no Phantom World - 12/12 Completed
Musaigen no Phantom World Special - 1/1 Completed
Nanatsu no Taizai -5/24
Non Non Biyori - 9/12
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 9/-
Pokemon the Movie XY&Z: Volcanion to Karakuri no Magiana - 1/1 Completed
Seiren - 1/12
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 12/12 Completed
Shinmai Maou no Testament Specials - 6/6 Completed
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 3/3 Completed
Tonari no Seki-kun - 21/21 Completed
Tonari no Seki-kun OVA - 1/1 Completed
Tonari no Seki-kun Specials - 2/2 Completed
Youjo Senki - 1/-
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 18/-

Wow, I don't think I've ever completed so much stuff in such a short amount of time. Too bad that's gonna slow down once college starts up again.

arceus03

Finished Ninja Scroll. Eh. Nothing really great about it in particular. Too much blood and skin for my liking I was expecting more... ninja action but I was disappointed. Even the protagonist was bleh. Oh well.

Also saw Akira. Not really my taste, too. :p

Then back to Anohana, 2nd episode. Nokemon and Rintendo, bahahaha.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
3-gatsu no Lion - 12
Aggressive Retsuko - 38
Brave Witches - COMPLETE
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 1
Flip Flappers - COMPLETE
Gintama - 317
Girlish Number - COMPLETE
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Little Witch Academia - 1
Seiren - 1
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 - 1
Sound! Euphonium 2 - COMPLETE
Tawawa on Monday - COMPLETE

This season looks to be very promising so far. So amazed Little Witch Academia is a full series now, a dream come true.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This weekend, I saw the latest installments of Brave Witches, Sousei no Onmyouji, 3-gatsu no Lion, Ajin, Nobunaga no Shinobi, Strike the Blood II and finished Flip Flappers. I also saw the Fate/Grand Order: First Order anime film and began watching Nanbaka. :3