• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Masamune-kun no Revenge episode 6
Scum's Wish episode 5
Ao no Exorcist episode 6

NPT

Just a member
Dragon Ball Super - 7/?
Mob Psycho 100 - 9/12
Pokémon: Sun & Moon - 14/?
Blue Exorcist - 8/25
Gabriel DropOut - 4/12
Space Dandy Season 1 - 3/13
Chaos;Head - 2/12

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I watched Super Lovers 2, Koro-sensei Q, All Out!!, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Sousei no Onmyouji, Detective Conan and Hand Shakers these past couple of days and began watching a new anime series called Onihei as well.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
3-gatsu no Lion - 18
Aggressive Retsuko - 44
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 7
Gabriel DropOut - 7
Gintama - 323
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 6
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - COMPLETE
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 6
Little Witch Academia - 7
Seiren - 7
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 - 7
Teekyu - COMPLETE
Teekyu 2 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 3 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 4 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 5 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 6 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 7 - COMPLETE
Teekyu 8 - COMPLETE

Marathoned Teekyu today. All other anime seems slow-paced by comparison.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I watched some episodes of Ranma 1/2 last weekend cuz I found some old VHS tapes of that anime in my garage hee hee. I also saw the newest episodes of Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Aikatsu Stars, Kuzu no Honkai, All Out!!, Detective Conan and Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
just caught up on both seasons of konosuba. so freaking hilarious, definitely recommend it to everyone.

mainly watching pokemon sun/moon and one piece, but occasionally watch short book/light noval adaptations from time to time. hyouka is nice if you're into simple mysteries and such.

NPT

Just a member
Dragon Ball Super - 8/?
Mob Psycho 100 - 11/12
Pokémon: Sun & Moon - 15/?
Blue Exorcist - 16/25
Gabriel DropOut - 6/12
Space Dandy Season 1 - 13/13 (completed)
Chaos;Head - 11/12
ALL OUT!! - 3/25

Vernikova

Champion
Little Witch Academia

The original short. It was very lovely. Loved the animation and voices and all of that. I don't remember any of the music, but it was a great watch. I'll watch the next short some other time.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 18/22
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 8/12
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Matsuri - 2/2 Completed
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - 1/46
Dagashi Kashi - 12/12 Completed
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 7/-
Digimon Adventure 02 - 4/50
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Gintama - 13/201
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 4/12
Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home - 1/1 Completed
Hand Shakers - 7/12
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Heavy Object - 13/24
Kill la Kill - 4/24
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 7/-
Kyattou Ninden Teyandee 1/54
Little Witch Academia (TV) - 7/25
Masamune-kun no Revenge - 8/12
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA - 1/2
Nanatsu no Taizai - 5/24
One Room - 7/12
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 15/-
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai - 12/12 Completed
Seiren - 8/12
Shinmai Maou no Testament OVA - 1/1 Completed
Usagi Drop - 7/11
Youjo Senki - 7/12
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 66/-

It took me over 4 years to finish Sasami-san@Ganbaranai. I'm glad I finally finished that. I should figure out what the oldest anime on my list is that I havent completed and actually complete it, which at a quick glance is either FMA or Chihayafuru.

I want to like Little Witch Academia, I really do. I'm just not feeling that same feeling with the original. It does maybe one kinda cool thing every other episode, the rest of the time it's me crying cause Akko is actually really annoying. I don't plan to drop it, I'll keep watching in the hopes that she can at least ride a frickin' broom in 25 episodes.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I began watching the first season of Cardfight!! Vanguard this weekend out of sheer curiosity hee hee. I also saw the latest episodes of Nanbaka, Hand Shakers, Onihei, Yowamushi Pedal, Gintama, Nyanko Days and One Piece. :3

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I just finished up the first season of KonoSuba. I had a blast with it, definitely going to watch s2. I enjoy when shows subvert or poke fun of tropes, and Konosuba does this very well.

I got stalled on Little Witch Acadamia with the sub delay. Up to ep 5. The characters are all fun, including minor characters like the Day Trading Dragon.

Currently caught up with Kobayahi's Dragon Maid. Definitely more than I expected out of it. Cute show, very fun

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
K-On!
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Gabriel Dropout
Urara Meirochou
Love Live!
Nyanko Days
GJ Club

Out of those, Dragon Maid and Love Live are the one's I've been enjoying the most, even though with Love Live, I'm up to Love Live Sunshine!!, which is... far from original.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 19/22
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 8/12
Berserk - 4/25
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - 1/46
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 8/-
Digimon Adventure 02 - 7/50
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 7/12
Gintama - 13/201
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 4/12
Hand Shakers - 8/12
Hantsu x Trash - 3/3 Completed for the last time hopefully
Heavy Object - 16/24
Isshuukan Friends. Specials - 12/12 Completed
Kill la Kill - 4/24
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 8/-
Kyattou Ninden Teyandee 1/54
Little Witch Academia (TV) - 8/25
Masamune-kun no Revenge - 9/12
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA - 1/2
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - 7/16
Nanatsu no Taizai - 5/24
One Room - 8/12
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 16/-
Seiren - 8/12
Usagi Drop - 11/11 Completed
Video Girl Ai - 6/6 Completed
Youjo Senki - 7/12
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 66/-

Masamune-kun has been throwing all these curve balls in the last couple episodes, I don't even know how I feel about it anymore.

My cousin finally convinced me to watch one of his favorite series, Berserk. So far it's not really holding my interest. I mean, I have some idea of what goes down later in the series, but the beginning is pretty slow. I'm curious how it's all going to unfold later, though, so I don't have any intention of dropping it.

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Masamune-kun has been throwing all these curve balls in the last couple episodes, I don't even know how I feel about it anymore.
There's more of a twist in the plot if you read the manga. The anime is just starting it the twists and stuffs

Watched 2 episode of Masamune-Kun no revenge. (Episode 8 and Episode 9 respectively.)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I watched new episodes of Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends, Nanbaka, Naruto Shippuden, Kemono Friends, Digimon Universe, Yowamushi Pedal, Aikatsu Stars!, Hand Shakers and Little Witch Academia this morning and I've resumed watching Beyblade Burst as well.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Watched the latest episodes of Kuzu no Honkai, Tales of Zestiria the X (Season 2) and Ao no Exorcist (Season 2) and catching up with Yugioh Arc V.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I've recently seen the newest episodes of Kemono Friends, Hand Shakers, Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends, Yowamushi Pedal, Digimon Universe, Onihei, Little Witch Academia and Nyanko Days. I also began watching Gabriel DropOut. :3