• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Dude, you're, like, missing a hell lot.
Agreed! Though then again I'm saying this as someone who hasn't cared too much about the main Pokémon anime in a long time and hasn't seen that much anime compared to the bigger anime fans here (especially more mainstream stuff) so...take that as you will.

But anwyays, just saw the second ep of Dragon, Ie Wo Kau and oh my gosh. I knew from the first episode I was gonna love this series but this is just too much. The comedy just gets me so much even if I can guess what's gonna happen like 95% of the time (tho if that's just because of me or not is up to debate). One of my favorite bits were all the "game related"/"meta" jokes, like the perspective shifts and mentions of healing items and stuff. It also has plenty of heartwarming moments in between, like mister real estate elf, Dearia (I hear the characters pronounce it as "dee-air-ria") telling our dragon MC, Letty, he did a job well done. Seriously I love this anime so much already. And I'm probably just gonna keep mentioning that.

Oh and apparently Dearia is an overlord (or demon lord, depending on translation) on top of being an architect and a real estate agent. Well that explains how he was able to literally roast those "heroes" with lightning in first episode...

Last edited:
Dude, you're, like, missing a hell lot.
Honestly, I'm not even sure if there is any other anime I'd watch

I mean, I've learned about Hetalia, which might be interesting due to really liking history, but then again...

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Honestly, I'm not even sure if there is any other anime I'd watch

I mean, I've learned about Hetalia, which might be interesting due to really liking history, but then again...
I mostly know it as parodying historical and political events, and haven't seen it myself, I don't know if that's something you'd like.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Agreed! Though then again I'm saying this as someone who hasn't cared too much about the main Pokémon anime in a long time and hasn't seen that much anime compared to the bigger anime fans here (especially more mainstream stuff) so...take that as you will.

But anwyays, just saw the second ep of Dragon, Ie Wo Kau and oh my gosh. I knew from the first episode I was gonna love this series but this is just too much. The comedy just gets me so much even if I can guess what's gonna happen like 95% of the time (tho if that's just because of me or not is up to debate). One of my favorite bits were all the "game related"/"meta" jokes, like the perspective shifts and mentions of healing items and stuff. It also has plenty of heartwarming moments in between, like mister real estate elf, Dearia (I hear the characters pronounce it as "dee-air-ria") telling our dragon MC, Letty, he did a job well done. Seriously I love this anime so much already. And I'm probably just gonna keep mentioning that.

Oh and apparently Dearia is an overlord (or demon lord, depending on translation) on top of being an architect and a real estate agent. Well that explains how he was able to literally roast those "heroes" with lightning in first episode...
so an anime about a non-evil dragon that may contain some warm and fuzzy feelings, seems like something made specifically for you

so an anime about a non-evil dragon that may contain some warm and fuzzy feelings, seems like something made specifically for you
Wow, why does that actually sound a lot like Mega Ampharos?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I've been recommended to watch the Aria series so I might check that out eventually.
Im currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal and rewatching Major (on season 2).

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ha ha, when you put it that way, yeah, it does feel like the show was made just for me. XD
Wow, why does that actually sound a lot like Mega Ampharos?
Because I am the master of fluff and a dragon lover! Of course I would find something that combines both at some point.

Whilst I'm here with the only anime I've ever watched in my whole life is Pokemon (Yeah, I'm not even kidding)
About this, I've been thinking...

Why do people still consider me a "weeb" when literally the only anime I've ever watched is Pokemon

Ok, maybe I've played some Fire Emblem, but still...

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
About this, I've been thinking...

Why do people still consider me a "weeb" when literally the only anime I've ever watched is Pokemon

Ok, maybe I've played some Fire Emblem, but still...

Maybe because they're not anime fans and think anyone who likes any kind of anime is a weeb even if that person's only seen one anime and anime has become more mainstream that not everyone seeing it would be considered one by anime fans? Or even an anime fan at all? Maybe? Idk. Just a guess.

that certainly doesn't help but i say, who cares, cuz i love fire emblem

Morax

King of heroes
Re-watching one piece right now and i'm surprised how character driven the earlier arcs were. Luffy is an interesting character and his choices/decisions drive the plot forward.

Lately ( punk hazard onwards ) it feels like he's doing what others tell him to do rather than doing his own thing.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm planning to watch Sailor Moon Eternal parts 1 and 2 when it comes out in early June.
I finished Aria the Animation and plan to continue watching Major season 2.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Gonna try to watch through all of Yugioh Arc-V.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Morax

King of heroes
Just finished skypiea and it's SO much better than i remember. Easily one of top 3 arcs in One Piece. Thoughts?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Finished Sailor Moon Eternal parts 1 and 2 and am now reading the manga for the Stars arc. Hopefully the wait for Crystal's Stars arc is no more than 2 years at the very most.