• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I just started on these

Death Note 4/37
Demonbane 1/12
And wanting to start on Hetalia, but I guess I can't really watch 3 different Anime's at the time.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Hetalia: Axis Powers. Unfortunatly, it's TV-MA, so i have a hard time..

@Rocketeer Go Hetalia!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion (first half), Pokemon: Black & White (second half) [Fell asleep between those times, in my chair...;_; ]

Saturday Night: Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Fellmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

DVDs: Tears to Tiara: Collection 1

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I am currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon: Data Squad and Pokemon: Sinnoh League Victors.
What is Bleach about and which channel is it on? o_O

Waldorf

ungrateful
This season I'm watching 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, AnoHana, Shouwa Monogatari and Tiger & Bunny. All fun for different reasons. I predict Tiger & Bunny will be the big action series of the season, only eclipsed by the business-as-usual moe harem slice-of-life desu desu onslaught, while AnoHana and Shouwa are pleasant dramas in their own ways, and 30-sai is basically a terrible show that I cannot stop watching.

Other than that, anyone else on a nineties binge lately? I've been watching, on-and-off, the second season of Those Who Hunt Elves, Record of Lodoss War, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash! and some other pointy-noses-and-giant-shoulder-pads shows.

I am currently watching Ketekyo Hitman Reborn 19/200(?) only has a Jap sub at the moment so it isn't that well known yet.

ForeverFlame

Blue Exorcist episode 2. Fillerfillerfiller, but it was still a pretty badass episode. The animation is amazing for a shonen jump Anime.

RLinksoul

Just got done with episodes 19 & 20 of Magical Project S/Pretty Sammy TV series. Wow, what a point to come back to the series on. Powerful sad, heartwarming, and awesome all wrapped in one package.

Watched the Nichijou OVA (episode 0) recently. Couldn't get through half of it, wondering if the series itself is better.

David12

i have too many that i'm currently watching. how about the ones that i'm particularly enjoying?shinryaku! ika musume - how can you not love a show about a girl with tentacles as her hair, vomiting squid ink, working at a seaside cafe and trying to take over the world?kuragehime - must be a sea theme. this reminds me of otaku no musume-san, except it's not about a daughter, but a cross-dressing bishounen.
mm! - fine, it's about a masochistic high schooler trying to change his ways, but it can be quite cute and sweet at moments.and a sentimental pick from my old collection for a re-watch - dennou coil - go watch it if you haven't.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
buying gurren lagann dvd collection, as well as EVA You shall not...

so this week

DVD
Gurren Lagann
EVA

Thursday Night
Chrono Crusade 19 + 20

Saturday Night
Naruto: Shippuden
Bleach 202
Kekkaishi
FMA: Brotherhood
FLCL "Full Swing"
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Doctor Who (not an anime, just putting it on here BCUZ I WANT TO)