• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Chobits (Nearly finished)
Code Geass (On hold until I finish some other anime, may drop, not as interesting as I remember it being.)
Dragon Ball Season 1
Dragon Ball Z (on hold until I get the next Dragon Box I need)
Dragon Ball Z Kai (on hold until Nicktoons decides to air new episodes again...)
Pretty Cure (This has been on hold FOR MONTHS, but I'll try to remember where I left off and start from there.)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (On hold until I finish some other anime.)
Sailor Moon Stars (...actually I haven't started the last season yet.)
Tokyo Mew Mew (long story why I haven't watched it all yet... technically on hold)

Last edited:

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
:D pokemon, naruto, tsubasa season 2 and eden of the east

RLinksoul

Magical Project S - 21
Nichijou - 23
HeartCatch Precure 29
Yuru Yuri - 10
CardCaptor Sakura - 12

K-on - 7 (Trying so hard with this series...)
The Idolm@ster - 8 (dropped)

John Madden

resident policy guy
Dragon Ball Z - 243/291 (subbed)
Hetalia: Axis Powers/World Series - 20/101 (subbed)
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - 1/13 (again)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - watching Gurren-hen and Lagann-hen sequentially

Plan on starting Highschool of the Dead, Durarara!! and (what's currently released of) Rebuild of Evangelion as soon as I get back to Columbus.

Kanta-chan

I'm playing major catch-up on what I've missed as a kid ugh. The pains of not having cable/satellite as a kid. I just finished Dragonball and Dragonball Z (remastered) over the summer and I'm halfway caught-up on One Piece (at Water 7) and Yu Yu Hakusho (at Dark Tournament). I have a whole list of anime I need to watch that's currently airing (Steins;Gate, Nichijou, Usagi Drop, etcetc), but marathoning the older anime has taken a lot of my free time these days haha. One Piece is taking me a lot longer since I can't really read subbed anime all day without my eyes hurting ack (I wonder when Funimation will release the next DVD =/), while with Yu Yu Hakusho, I can just listen to the dub.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Appleseed XIII - 2
Blue Exorcist - 21

Dantalian no Shoka - 8
Death Note (Again) - 19
Hanasaku Iroha - 23

Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 22
Mayo Chiki! - 9
Nichijou - 23
No.6 - 9
Steins;Gate - 23
Tiger & Bunny - 15
Trigun (Again) - 18

Usagi Drop - 9

At this rate Steins;Gate is going to become one of my favourite anime of all time.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
I need to get back to watching lucky star...... We(my friends and I) are gonna cosplay at a con near us as lucky star characters.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
any1 know where i can watch a legal lucky star? i dot like watching these utube 1s bc they are in part(sorry for bad spellin bein posted from dsi

Swamptorizard

OU Battler
Anime?

Yeah, im a hardcore Bleach watcher. Im watching the japanese episodes as they come out, for some reason i like the subbed better than the dubbed. Finished Soul Eater and Iron Man along with Wolverine and X-Men.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Yeah, im a hardcore Bleach watcher. Im watching the japanese episodes as they come out, for some reason i like the subbed better than the dubbed. Finished Soul Eater and Iron Man along with Wolverine and X-Men.

I like subbed better. The voice actors are better to me

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
any1 know where i can watch a legal lucky star? i dot like watching these utube 1s bc they are in part(sorry for bad spellin bein posted from dsi
I don't think those YouTube ones are legal in the first place. ._.
And no, sorry, I don't know.
I just finished Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann, totally blew my mind. It was SO good.
Awesome! Glad to hear you liked it.
mfw hardcore Bleach watcher

Appleseed XIII - 2
Blue Exorcist - 21
Dantalian no Shoka - 8
Death Note (Again) - 19
Hanasaku Iroha - 23
Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 23
Mayo Chiki! - 10

Nichijou - 23
No.6 - 10
Steins;Gate - 23
Tiger & Bunny - 17
Trigun (Again) - 18
Usagi Drop - 10

Xanthe

God-Slaying Sword
At the moment, I'm watching Xam'd: Lost Memories in dub. Decided to give it a chance, since it's animated by Studio Bones, and I've not yet seen an anime done by Bones that I don't like. The art style in this reminds me a little bit of Ghibli; one character is the spitting image of Mononoke. It's interesting enough so far...although I'm getting urges to re-watch Star Driver.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, DragonBallZ Kai

Saturday Night: Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Durarara!!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Hmm...There's nothing much going on today...

Last edited: