• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Half way through Jin-Roh: the Wolf Brigade, its so life like!

Grifstar

Ancient Lurker
Started 07 Ghost about a week ago or so(only seen like 2 episodes, because the manga starts out... a little confusing DX )

I need to definitely watch more of Reborn! because I'm still only on the Varia arc. I should just skip all the way to the Arcobaleno one, since I'm current with the manga anyway, but I'm one of those people who still likes watching things in order D:

I finished up the Rozen Maiden seiries not too long ago - loved it.
Starting up on Romeo x Juliet, and I like it so far.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
all i watch is Pokemon used to watch bakugan but i got bored of it

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Darn, I missed this morning's Pokemon show...I'll catch it on Sunday's anyway.

Watched Bleach (x2) and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit on Adult Swim.

Also watched Minami-ke: Okaeri ep.8-12. Eppy 11 made me laugh on top of my lung.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Well I saw the gorgeous water colour art works for Pandora Hearts and thought *yes please* then watched the first episode and realised the animation is quite pants :( I hope it picks up! The story seemed quite interesting, but expect it will be like 07-ghost where the plot hasn't really got much to do with the beginning of the series... Not sure on this one really.

Also watched the first episode of Kuroshitsuji and the animation is wonderful! Good music too and I really enjoyed the character designs, touch of comedy with dark tones and the main theme which has only been alluded to a few times looks to be quite interesting. Will stick with this one.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Re-watched Kannagi - Crazy Shrine Maiden: Part 1 yesterday.

Already watched Penguin Girl (or Penguin Musume) ep.1-14 online. It's pretty funny, yet its plot fails.

rekreatur

I caught up on a couple currently airing anime (Bakemonagatari, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hetalia Axis Powers, Pandora Hearts and Umineko no Naku Koro ni).

Now I'm watching Paranoia Agent while waiting for the last episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei to be subbed. It's good, but the 5th episode was so full of bullshit that it almost made me drop the anime. :|

Last edited:

SmartD

I watched My Neighbor Totoro on DVD a whlie ago (Disney dub, I couldn't find the original dub). It really good, I like the plot, especially near the end where it gets good. Now I'm wondering what should I watch next.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'm watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei right now, don't know why I just picked it up but somehow I did. Holy cow it's a weird anime. ;~; Funny though and I'm really fond of the art, it's not like all of the other overly shiny animes. More silhouettes.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
animes im watching now, or rewatching

1. Rurouni Kenshin
2.Naruto
3.Naruto Shippeden
4. Pokemon
5. Clannad
6 Kiba
7. Petite Princess Yucie
8. Death Note
9 Inuyasha
10. DN Angel

thats about it for now...i need to find more cuz im almost done with all of these, and im getting sick of a few aswell >.>

Mooites

Big Windup!/Ookiku Furikabutte (abreviated Oofuri)

Its the first sports anime I've watched, since they've never appealed to me. But this one is just really great ^^ Cute, funny, insipring, and overall a fun show. Plus, Abe and Mihashi have shounen-ai just radiating off of them XD

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battles (so, US version changed the opening again, uh?) Saturday morning and Bleach (x2) (man, the episode 146 is very funny, thanks to Nel's crazy antics) and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit that night.

Also, watched Penguin Musume (or Penguin Girl) ep.20-22 and Akikan! ep.1-4 online.

S31R31

The 90's
^ watch Where Teh Seakittehs Mew.

Yeah yeah I know I've been posting a lot about lately Umineko no Naku Koro ni. =P