• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

rekreatur

I'm done watching epsiode 37 of Blood+ and all of Chi's Sweet Home. The ending nearly broke my kitty loving heart. ;__;

A little while ago I also started watching Kämpfer.. which is rather retarded and Shakugan no Shana II.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Started Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee episode 1. Interesting, but weird. At the moment, that is.

Also watched InuYasha: The Final Act episode 1. Yeah, yeah, many people say InuYasha's crappy, but I find Final Act OK so far, except... isn't Kagura suppose to die after Hakudoshi? The first anime left off when she almost died, and here, she's still alive. Yet again like Letter Bee, weird at the moment.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
I recently started on four of the ten series I am picking up this Fall Season. Kämpfer, Seitokai no Ichizon, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, and Nyan Koi! so far.

So far I've seen pretty good responses for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun and Nyan Koi!, but for Seitokai no Ichizon and Kämpfer, it's been a really mixed review for both so far, but I've been seeing more negative criticism (some downright scathing).

For me, all of them have shown good promise for me and I'm glad to have picked them up, but Railgun's the one which has impressed me the most so far. For the others, I hope they can build upon the first episode and deliver what I expect from them, because I've enjoyed all of them so far - a good bundle of laughs and silly fun.

I recently joined the anime club at my new school, so I've seen K-ON (eh, it was ok. A little cutsey but even though there are only 13 episodes they kinda dragged on :/) and Natsume Yuujinchou, which was really good. It was short also, only 26 episodes :(, I wish there were more. Actually, in the club we've only seen a few episodes of these 2 anime so far, but I went online and watched the rest of the episodes. Since I'm not interested in the other anime that we've been watching in the club I am currently re-watching Death Note. After that I'm not sure what I'll watch.

Edit: Oh, and I've been catching up on the latest Naruto Shippuuden episodes that I have missed lately

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
Just finished watching Shugo Chara. On to Shugo Chara Doki now.
I'm also currently watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Watching SGT Frog, it is halariously good and cute!

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
I also started watching the same thing as you, all four of them.

Too bad gg's probably going to drop whatever they're subbing.
Yeah, but let's just wait and see if they'll drop those for good.

Besides, if gg says "it's the worst show we subbed", then I will probably go, "Right. MUST. WATCH."

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
I began watching Canaan today, finished episode 3. I also got around to watching episodes 2, 3 and 4 of Kaze no Stigma. Currently watching the first ep of Bakemonogatari.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
I just finished watching season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
And it was a lot better than I thought it would be, much better than the previous seasons. and they tied the whole series together in a relatively small number of episodes.

Last edited:

SoulSilver99

Milotic Rox!
Around episode ten in Luckystar

csisps_26

Roark <3
Finished Fullmetal Alchemist (aka the first series) and rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 24. Shao May stuck on Mustang's face = win.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Honey and Clover. Love it, it's pretty faithful to the manga. I like how it just insinuates certain things in the beginning, though, like Mayama's relationship with Rika-san. I don't think it was like that in the manga. I also like how it starts out with Takemoto as a kid. That scene sums up the themes of the show. And I like how the first episode ends with Takemoto starting his cross-country journey. It makes the rest kind of like a flash-back, which is good for series that focuses so much on memories. Might be kind of confusing for those who haven't read the manga, but... well, I guess it's supposed to be, a little. Just finished episode 3, and I'm looking forward to the rest!

Oh, yeah, also finished the first season of Time of Eve. The last couple of episodes were pretty amazing. They were very emotional, but not in a sappy way. They were very... human. You know, I was thinking about the title. I think that maybe "Time of Eve" may refer to the myth of Adam and Eve. It refers to a time before there were androids, and everyone was the same. In the cafe, everyone is treated like a human, so it's like going back to that time. I also noticed that the screen in the cafe has some sort of jungle paradise on it, which calls Eden to mind and supports that theory. There may be more to it, too, but I'm still thinking about it.

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Currently watching Black Lagoon and rewatching Baccano! on hulu. Complete with new-fangled dub!

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I'm currently watching the recent episode of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's fresh from Japan.

SmartD

Watched Pokemon Advanced Battle Vol. 10, for nostalgia and watching an episode I didn't get too see (Pasta La Vista). Next will be Battle Frontier, a season I haven't seen yet (because I don't have Satelite).

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
I just finished watching Code Geass (my favorite anime so far) now I'm watching FLCL.