• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Watched Hetalia 37.

Italy is so funny sometimes <3

Ahmed48

Tactician
I'm currently watching gintama, bleach and naruto. I'm waiting every week for an episode to come out.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Finished episode two of Kämpfer. They're really rushing the plot. Probably might cover eight novels in 12 episodes. ._.;

Set for a marathon of GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class.

ise

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun -- Kuroko cracks me up with her yuri antics, ep.2 especially. Much change from the manga version again >__>

Rave

Banned
I spent the past week trying to get back into anime again. I did so by watching a 1 season series.

Watched all of Kenkō Zenrakei Suieibu Umishō or Umisho for short. Series has its ups and downs, mostly downs, but I enjoyed it plenty really.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Higurashi, great anime, although is rather confusing in the first few episodes, jaja
omg! Yay for those who think Higurashi is great! after you watch it (though it could take a bit based on where I think you're up to, watch Umineko no naku koro ni, as it has a similar general idea (but less confusing yay) (no wait! slightly less confusing... Now featuring more awesome)
Hakajin! Use the power of Spoiler Tags!

Anywho, watched the 37th episode of Hetalia, and the 14th episode of Umineko-

Wait a second...

'Umi'. 'Neko. Translated as 'Sea Kittens'.

OSHI-
Anyway, I watched that episode of Umineko today! Hehe i thought about that once since I saw the neko on the end, I'll assume you know since Me thinks you either live in japan or are fluent in japanese (or both yay!) but to anyone else who will otherwise go "lolwut?" at the name "when the sea kittens cry" (Aww!) Umineko (ocean cat!) is apparently the name used for the black-tailed segull (odd)

Now! detailed anime watchingnessness! With many spoilers! :
I got a bit slack with umineko due to assignments over the holidays (they exist!) but then today I started up from ep 13 and then an hour later watched ep 14 since I decided not to go to a play since I was taking to long getting ready.
My thoughts on eps 13 and 14:
This one was about Rosa's past in relation to Beatrice. The way it was done made me feel sympathy for Beatrice, since she had to live so isolated from everything, and then died just about as soon as she left her cage. Though of course then she was released from Kinzo's hold and rebecame a witch so it wasn't as sad... I thought the way Kanon, Shannon and Genji died was nice, and Shannon infuriating Beatrice was awesome! And then Vergilia showed up and I was all yay! and thun... well then I was all damn... but then yay cause of her being helpful later.
OMG..! This episode..! when the child Rosa became Beatrice..! it made sense! i thought the portrait girl was just the child Beatrice (the one that started the game (damn their all having the same name...). and it was her! so it made sense! but she looks so cool in her outfit! if i were a girl I would somehow become an endless/golden witch, because their outfits are awesome. I lol'ed when Beatrice Rosa hit them with a cake.

Now I have to wait till next Friday to watch the next ep...
might resume watching bleach, since i stopped due to laziness after the ep where that one guy cut that other bigger guy in half...

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun -- Kuroko cracks me up with her yuri antics, ep.2 especially. Much change from the manga version again >__>

:p Don't expect it to go with the manga, otherwise, no one will bother watching it. Good thing the people behind the series picked the staff making the anime carefully. XD Even faithful manga readers will be surprised that their prediction to how a certain episode runs... is well... wrong. xP

Lolz, yeah, watching To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou (Railgun) also. First episode was awesome, in a way, well, totally different from the introduction seen in the manga. Lmao, Kuroko's lesbian antics are too over the top, but that's what makes her awesome. Plus Mikoto in action... oh yeah... ;D Also, we get to know more about Uiharu and Saten, seeing them more than ever... 8D

rekreatur

I just finished watching Blood+. It was decent overall, but some of the characters were so annoying. D|

Still tempted to watch the movie though.

[spoil]And I want to know what the hell happened to Diva's children.[/spoil]

As for Shakugan no Shana II, I got up to epsiode 6 and I started watching Seitokai no Ichizon and Nyan Koi!. And I'll probably watch episode 2 of Kämpfer tomorrow.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Well, instead of that marathon I planned on, I was side-tracked by stuff like watching episode two of these three... To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Seitokai no Ichizon, as well as Nyan Koi!.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun was once more entertaining and hilarious, though this was based on a side-chapter more than the actual plot (with Kuroko's antics turned up a few notches), so things will only start to get going in the next episode. Can't wait for more Tōma appearances, because the interactions between him and Mikoto are win points for me.

Seitokai no Ichizon had a much-improved second episode, which I personally felt was better than the first. Always had me entertained, and Kurimu was especially cute and provided many of the funny moments - she was the one on the end of much of the comedy in this episode.

Nyan Koi! is fast becoming one of my favourite series, what with a plot that provides lots of comedy and funny situations; plus the characters are lovable as well. Enjoyed the second episode a lot,

and it introduced Junpei's childhood friend Kanako, who is a tsundere.

And apparently the next episode's squeezing a couple of chapters into one, so I foresee some interesting stuff in the next couple of episodes.

And now I head towards the marathon I set aside.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I'm watching the Buu saga of Dragonball Z at the moment. I was a bit tempted to skip on to the part with skinny Buu, but decided to just watch the whole thing through |(

I'm also a bit tempted to watch some of the movies, but not tempted enough to actually check them out.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battles this morning. Interesting battle between Candice and Ash for the 7th badge.

Also watched Bleach (x2) and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit on Adult Swim. The first episode of Bleach tonight is pretty good as the animation is bit smoother than the last few episodes.

Ahmed48

Tactician
Finished Fullmetal Alchemist (aka the first series) and rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 24. Shao May stuck on Mustang's face = win.

Where do you watch it? I'm stuck at episode 5 and can't find any more episodes. I watch it in japanese english subbed btw!

Going through the entire dragonball series, Im around the middle of the red ribbon saga. I also watched the 1st dragonball movie, it was pretty terrible. Almost the whole plot was just a rehash of the first 20 or so episodes (and it had different voice actors).

I'm starting to watch the sacred blacksmith, episodes 1&2 are pretty good so far.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Hm, finally decided to watch 07 GHOST after my friend persuaded me to. The first episode was pretty good, I'm liking it.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 27. Filler-ish, but it was still enjoyable. ^.^

New songs, not very good, not very bad. Greed!Ling appeared briefly in the opening sequence <3. Sloth appeared with the other Homunculi in the opening as well. Olivier/Buccaneer/Miles were there too, which is awesome! The ending focused on the girls (but no Hawkeye D<).

I'm getting pumped for the next episode!

Last edited: