• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Miaquamarine

Well I watched the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime series (plus the movie) for the 3rd or 4th? time in a row now ! >:3
Muhaha. And I will keep watching it! <33
((I'm trying to resist watching the subbed FMA: Brotherhood, because I want to wait for the dubbed version, but... Oooh, it's so hard! >.<))

I'm almost done with my second way through Ouran High School Host Club...

I just finished Lucky ☆ Star yesterday. It was pretty funny. :3

And I think I'm going to watch the first episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya today. :)

Then after that, I'm thinking about maybe When They Cry - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni next... But I'm kind of hesitant because I'm not sure if it'll freak me out too much or not.. ^_^;;​

Cobalt_Latios

No idea how my sister discovered this show (or for that matter, how I wound up watching it), but I've been watching several episodes of this one show called... *attempts to recall name* hold on, I know it...

I think it's called: Asura Cryin.

I'm not going to go indepth, but many of the episodes have either had some really cool events take place, or some really funny things occur to characters. The concept is... somewhat easy to understand, I just don't pay attention to it that much.

I didn't watch many episodes (I think I stayed to watch... 5 out of 12 episodes. Something like that), but it was entertaining to say the least.

And I'll probably be going back to watching another series I have yet to finish (well, I have about 3 left... oy...).

<C_L>

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
Just finished rewatching Ouran High School Host Club again today. :) Now I'm currently watching Hetalia Axis Powers.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I've watched those on DVDs:

Ah My Buddha: Vol.4 - The Four Naked Truths (seems that it's getting a little more ecchi than last few dvds)
Hayate the Combat Butler: Vol.2 (pretty much different from manga version, but the plot is pretty much same)
Lucky Star: OVA (it's kinda meh because of randomness, but still funny nontheless)

Yeah, I got those last week, but had to put off those because of those 21 manga (one came via RightStuf) I bought. :/

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hm

currently trying to finish 3,

chobits (Chii is the most adorable thing ever!....Chii!)
Alice Academy
GetBackers

then eventually I am gonna have to start ...gulp....Bleach -.- all 200 something episodes...

csisps_26

Roark <3
No idea how my sister discovered this show (or for that matter, how I wound up watching it), but I've been watching several episodes of this one show called... *attempts to recall name* hold on, I know it...

I think it's called: Asura Cryin.

Welcome to the club. lol, I thought I was the only one watching Asura Cryin'.

Just watched InuYasha: The Final Act episode 2. Poor Kagura!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Just watched Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee episode 2. Getting better.
Eeeeh, Letter Bee is so cute. >__< The anime so far is proving to be better then the special.

I'm watching Chi's New Address. The sugary-sweetness of it is overwhelming, even for just the three minute episodes. I also plan on watching the Gintama OVA and if it's good I might watch the anime. Jeez, I've added so many animes to my "need to watch" list. :d Good thing they're all short.

Sika

Transcendence
Catching up with summer season, still can't quite manage to finish Canaan and Shangri-la. Also GA and Juuden-chan are unfinished. Picked up Railgun and Darker than Black S2 most notably.

On the old front, decided to start Mahoromatic before the decade ended. Good god Mahoro is cute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been watching Bleach all summer and I find it quite entertaining. It is better than people give it credit for.

I am also watching Death Note.

SmartD

Pokemon Battle Frontier at the moment. It's looking pretty good so far. I'm almost done with boxset one.

Miaquamarine

WOAH. Flurried Rains, you've never watched anime?? It's like, half of my life. XD Okay, that's a bit far. Maybe...
Well I definitely recommend watching Fullmetal Alchemist. Start with the original
anime series, then you can start on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood if you want. ^^

Anyways, I watched the whole first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
the day before yesterday. It's awesome. :D I'm currently on episode 11 of the second
season, watching with the subtitles. Ohmygod, the Endless Eight was insane!
Kudos to you who know what I'm talking about! C: (I watched EVERY one of them!) -proud-​

Wow, I skipped the last...four? Besides the actual last endless eight, of course. But yeah, they were kind of painful. Worth it in the end, though, because I really wanted to know where that frog costume came from.

Just finished Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), btw. Great anime, although the ending didn't really satisfy me...

Guess I'll start fighting foodons now. I say a few episodes on Fox Kids years ago, and I just found it again, so I'll be all over it.

Edit: Scratch that, it's not working right...

Last edited: