• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Just finished Pandora Hearts, and I've gotta say I'm dissapointed with the ending

Last edited:
Just watched Pokemon The Johto League Champions Episode 193 dang I thought I was almost finished with The Johto Leauge Champions but I guess not..

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Fairy Tail, can't wait for more. Watched all 3 episodes of Strait Jacket and it was alright. I also started watching Nabri no Oh and it's good so far I've also decided to keep watching Gantz as well, I'm on episode 6. I'm also still watching Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, and Soul Eater. So much anime!

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Um! In my list of animes that are ongoing and such:
-Bleach - (I just now realised that I don't think they actually finished that filler episode with the watermellon smashing... I wanted to see them smash thum too...)
-Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Wah! Beatrice lead me on!
-Asura Cryin' 2 - NAWW!!! Kanade <3 Tomoharu ^_^

ANd thun! Not ongoing or ongoing but in such a way that i don't realise that they are ongoing!:
-.hack//sign - (The ED is GUUD!!!) And also! that cat is mean! and rude!
-Excel Saga - ... ... ... Best! EVER!!! Truck, Gun, Bigger gun, Gun, Sword, Truck, 50 feet, Explosion, Fire, Hungry person!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just saw the first episode of Fairy Tale, as well as Letter Bee (which only has 5 episodes :(, I don't know if thats it or not). Also, I've been going back and watching Sailor Moon. I remember watching it but I know for sure that I never finished it, which is why I'm watching it. And when I skip through the transformations and the whole "In the name of the moon I will punish you" speech I actually go through episodes pretty fast XD.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
So I just finished watching all the episodes of Gantz and IMO it was pretty good. The writers do a REALLY good job of drawing you into the characters and making you attached to them so when the time comes that they're torn to shreds, your heart will be too. But this anime is not for the faint of heart or the squeamish because there is a TON of violence and sex going on in it. I didn't like the end too much because it just left me sitting there dumbfounded with a million questions and none of them were answered. But overall it was pretty good and I recommend it to anyone who is 18 or older (I truly believe you need to be this old to watch this show).

Spookz

Lumos
Decided to try Baccano! and see how I liked it. I've only watched one episode so far, but I think this one's a keeper.

Let us be seeing now, I'm currently juggling One Piece, Bleach, Asura Cryin 2, Seiken no Katakanji (or The Sacred Blacksmith or whatever), Bakemonogatari, Ah my goddess, Battle Programmer Shirase, and Amatsuki.

Last edited:

Miaquamarine

Well I'm watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni over again, because I found out I could watch
it on the TV on my wii. :O
But since it's on the television which is in the living room, there's no way to avoid my parents watching
it as well. So I was just like, to hell with it, I'll start over and we can all watch it from the beginning. XD
I think I'm on episode 15.​

Finished BPS, and I really wish it was longer, it's funny as hell.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I've just started watching Fate Stay Night I'm on episode 6 and I'm loving it. This was an anime that I meant to watch a while ago but I watch so many that I sometimes over look or forget about some but anyway this one is really good. I love the artwork, action, and the story is interesting so I can't wait to see how it all will end.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Started watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and .Hack//Legend of the Twilight. They're both good.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
On Episode 30 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood now... and I watched Episode 1 of Macross Frontier last week... Not sure if I'm gonna continue that.

I need a good new anime to watch... ;_;

Waldorf

ungrateful
Yami_Wheeler said:
On Episode 30 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood now... and I watched Episode 1 of Macross Frontier last week... Not sure if I'm gonna continue that.

I need a good new anime to watch... ;_;

Have you seen Black Lagoon? It's what I'm watching now, can't recommend it enough.

So yeah, gonna get through the first season of Black Lagoon and then watch the latest Darker than BLACK: Gemini of the Meteor episode.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Have you seen Black Lagoon? It's what I'm watching now, can't recommend it enough.

So yeah, gonna get through the first season of Black Lagoon and then watch the latest Darker than BLACK: Gemini of the Meteor episode.
Nope, I haven't. I've actually been meaning to watch it, but I'm really picky with my anime so I haven't gotten around to it... xD I've heard good things about it from everywhere though, but I was worried it'd be like one of those highly overrated animes (read: Code Geass).

just watched vandread episode 1, it's pretty funny so far.

EXCEPT for the fact that I can't get episodes 3+ to load! Argh!

Last edited: