• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Kokuyoku

New Stuff:

Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini (pretty much better than most of this season's material)

Old Stuff:

Sousei No Aqauarion (Got interesting after watching a guy play one of the SRW series - liking it so far)

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Kobato (Another work of art from Clamp. Clamp fans must see it).
Sacred Blacksmith
Fairy Tail
InuYasha: The final act (Final chapters of InuYasha)
And Bleach.

rekreatur

I just saw episode 9 of Clannad. Wow.. it's just so beautiful.. I cried.

Also dropped The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) at the very first episode. Someone made me watch it even though I loathe the Haruhi series. :|

toenip

Suicune Trainer
I am currently watching Naruto Shippuuden it is ooohhhhhhh, watching it online every week and in 2 years i have caught up with the japanesse

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
I just saw episode 9 of Clannad. Wow.. it's just so beautiful.. I cried.

Also dropped The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) at the very first episode. Someone made me watch it even though I loathe the Haruhi series. :|

Clannad is moving.
In a emotional way.
One of my favorites.
You got taste ^-^

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Already watched Pokemon D/P Galactic Battle on Saturday morning and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit on Adult Swim that night.

Also, watched To Love Ru: Collection 1 (ep.1-7) today. Is it me or is it the uncensored version of that it was originally broadcasted in Japan?

Miaquamarine

Oops, I actually meant to post on here a while ago, heh. ^^;

Well I watched all of Fruits Basket in two days last week ... Loved it. :3
Then I just re-watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (for the 3rd time) with a friend yesterday and today. XD
And now I just saw the rest of Fooly Cooly that I didn't finish a couple days ago. It was pretty entertaining. C:

Who knows what I'll start next?​

zlxq3000

Master Collector

And now I just saw the rest of Fooly Cooly that I didn't finish a couple days ago. It was pretty entertaining. C:

...How do you not finish FLCL when you first watch it? It's six episodes (and its length is equivalent to that of a movie, apparently).

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Over winter break I plan on starting on more animes then really finishing other ones. :[ Though I hate keeping so many open ends. Anyway, I want to get a good chunk of Code Geass done and possibly start inching my way through Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I've already seen a few episodes of Reborn, and it's pretty excellent, but over 150 episodes to catch up on and then keep up with. @_____@ If I do catch up, it'll be the longest running anime I've seen so far.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched the entire To Love Ru: Collection 1, Bamboo Blade: Part 1, and the first 3 episodes of El Cazador de la Bruja: Part 1 the last 7 days. *tired*

Also, watched Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles this morning. I've been watched Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD the past few weeks. :/

Miaquamarine

...How do you not finish FLCL when you first watch it? It's six episodes (and its length is equivalent to that of a movie, apparently).

Well because that day/night, I had already watched more than half of the rest of Fruits Basket and I just wanted to get a taste of FLCL before I went to bed...
Then the next day, I watched some other stuff with my friend, which put my watching on hold. :p

Anyways, I finished watching Higurashi ... Kai (again XD) with a pal of mine last night and today. Fun stuff!
And I started watching Bleach all over again from the beginning, haha.​

Caelesti

dancing queen
I'm on episode seven on Valkyria Chronicles. I really like this series. Welkin is so funny.

zlxq3000

Master Collector

Well because that day/night, I had already watched more than half of the rest of Fruits Basket and I just wanted to get a taste of FLCL before I went to bed...
Then the next day, I watched some other stuff with my friend, which put my watching on hold. :p

Anyways, I finished watching Higurashi ... Kai (again XD) with a pal of mine last night and today. Fun stuff!
And I started watching Bleach all over again from the beginning, haha.​

Ah, I see. Okay then. It's really a show you have to watch multiple times in order to understand, and it's best to watch it all in one go.

I still have to finish the first Higurashi series; I only watched up to episode 21 or so, then stopped for some reason. I want to rewatch the whole thing, though; I love that show. It's so creepy... And good luck with Bleach; I stopped watching the subs after last summer, and I'm already over 100 episodes behind. XP

rekreatur

I finished Clannad ~After Story~ yesterday and cried like four times. It's a masterpiece, but I had no idea what was going on in the 22nd episode.

Watched the first episode of Kanon (2006). After that I'll probably go for Air. Uguu~

Last edited:

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I haven't posted here in awhile and it's mainly because I've been in the Bleach universe for quite sometime and am currently on episode 102. I haven't been watching any other anime...