• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
It's spring break, so I've seen quite a bit of anime. Every anime I finished had a barely satisfying ending. At least Shigofumi was pretty good most of the way through. I also watched Summer Wars, which was hardly as good as The Girl who Leapt through Time, but I didn't mind it. And True Tears was just..... not my cup of tea. At all. I've caught up with Durarara!! which is awesome And Hayate the Combat Butler is proving to be pretty good, so I just have to keep up with that~

kirby8933083

mai husbando
It's spring break, so I've seen quite a bit of anime. Every anime I finished had a barely satisfying ending. At least Shigofumi was pretty good most of the way through. I also watched Summer Wars, which was hardly as good as The Girl who Leapt through Time, but I didn't mind it. And True Tears was just..... not my cup of tea. At all. I've caught up with Durarara!! which is awesome And Hayate the Combat Butler is proving to be pretty good, so I just have to keep up with that~

rekreatur

Caught up on Fairy Tail. I'm really loving this arc so far and it makes me sad when I think about how many people've dropped the anime around the 5th episode. D:

And Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, episode 51. Enjoyed every second of it. FUCK YEAH. MY LOVE HAS RETURNED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM. /fangirl scream

Peter Quill

star-lord
Let's see, for the past two days I devoted myself into finishing Gundam 00. I was actually really satisfied with the last seven or five episodes. It kept me interested, except it lacked the tying of some loose strings. (Like who the hell is Ribbons actually. He seems like an observer or something.)

So I did two eps of Season 2 hoping that it would be as good as the first.

I also caught up with Durarara!!, a few cool plot twists there. Looks like the anime is gonna slow down now, which is a shame. I also started Elfen Lied, and Lucy is the definition of moe.

Currently watching through Higurashi no naku koro ni, Toradora!, and Baccano!

That's two series with random exclamation points so life is good. I'm dragging a bit with Higurashi though.

Medea

Excalibur
Hmm...Haven't posted here in a while.

Well besides the usual Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hetalia World Series, Dragon Ball Kai, Durarara, Fairy Tail, and K-ON 2 once a week...

I've been starting on Chobits and Death Note. Chobits merely for the fact I got intrigued after seeing one of the characters in Tsubasa Chronicle. Death Note was something I've been putting off for over 3 years.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
I'be been watching the usual: Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bleach (yes, yeah, yes, finally ichigo vs ulqiorra!!!!!!!!!), Cowboy Bebop (halfway through, loved the fridge episode xD), and sadly no Durarara!! this week. :(

Also, Dance In The Vampire Bund (final episode) STILL hasn't been subbed. Damn you, SubsF!ckingWhere!!!

Started a bunch of new animes since the Spring season has begun:
Angel Beats! - was OK, hopefully gets better soon. 6/10
Arakawa Under the Bridge - WEIRD!!! 6/10
Hakuouki - meh... 5/10
Heroman - meh... its a bit too American 6/10
Ichiban Ishiro No Daimaou - looks promising, my only complaint is WHY MUST THERE BE EFFING ECCHI SCENES THAT ADD NOTHING TO THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! however it gets 8/10

I am also waiting for Rainbow to get subbed, it sounds cool in a strange way.

And I may as well pick up Naruto again.

Mimori Kiryu

Been so busy but I have been watching Soul Eater like its my religion. <3 I just love this show so so much. :D

I need to catch up with the English dub of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. >_>; I'm always closing on Saturday nights and I miss it or if I am off, I forget it's on! It's been a long time since I stayed up to watch and record anime. *sigh*

Hopefully I'll get some time off next week from work and finally get to watch SpeedGrapher like I've been wanting to for a crap long time.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm still watching Soul Eater (SUB) and Gurren Lagaan (DUB). I still can't believe Kamina's gone...:(

After I finish them I might start Full Metal Alchemist and check out a few more shows.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
I'm in the middle of ARIA: the Natural at the moment. I find that the series uses superdeformism rather well.

I've also started Kimi Ni Todoke. I haven't read the manga so I can't really draw a comparison or know what to expect, but so far it's pretty good, despite my need to suspend my disbelief towards how special Sawako can be at times.

rekreatur

Watched 5 Centimeters per Second. I don't know what makes people think it's so amazing. :/ Also started watching Kannagi and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.

Agustus

Currently watching:
*Heroman
*Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
*Working!!
*B Gata H Kei
*Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
*Durarara

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battle

That evening: Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD (flat out missed that episode on Wed), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (is it me or does Winry's face looks a bit cuter than the original FMA?), Bleach (x4), FLCL, and Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim.

Also, watched Soul Eater: Part 2 (first 3 episodes of the first disc). Didn't enjoy the Excalibur part. :/

Oh, and To Love-Ru OVA ep.6 on the Internet. :D

Cobalt_Latios

Caught up on Fairy Tail. I'm really loving this arc so far and it makes me sad when I think about how many people've dropped the anime around the 5th episode. D:

Not me. My sister started watching it, so I decided to watch it too... and now I really like it due to how much comedy is involved. There are some serious moments... but they don't last very long.

Currently at about episode 11... gonna try and watch 12 sometime tonight.

...this marks my first subbed series I've watched consistently o_O.

C_L

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Just finished Soul Eater (SUB) and I gotta say that it was pretty good. I would just like a 2nd season just to have some questions answered. Now I'm going to finish up Gurren Lagann (DUB) and after that start Full Metal Alchemist (DUB). I'm also going to start another subbed series, I just don't know which one yet.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Watched/caught up with various dubs this weekend including: Bleach, FMA Brotherhood, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, and Big O. Also stayed up extra late (or early) to watch Inuyasha on TV. Today I caught up with some of the final episodes of Inuyasha: The Final Act and Naruto Shippuden online. Planning on watching some more Soul Eater (sub) tonight just to stick to the story, I've been neglecting the series for weeks.

7 tyranitars

currently watching
dragonball kai
Naruto Shippuuden
onepiece <-- I watch this between the times there are no kai and naruto releases since this is the onl one I'm not uptodate whit :p

rekreatur

Skipped around 15 episodes of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! because people're saying the actual story begins on episode 20 and I can't be bothered to watch all those lame fillers in the beginning. Also started watching Welcome to the NHK! and finished Kannagi and Kannagi Special. I enjoyed the show quite a lot despite the lack of of a plot. :)