• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Watched Hetalia World Series with my sister. Not sure which, but it had Turkey in it. Kind of disappointed he wasn't tanned, as well as Egypt and Spain. Never knew a palette swap could make me so sad.

I rewatched Durarara!! Episode 7, and I feel for Shizuo. It's not easy having over a hundred Berserk Buttons, I'm sure.

Loading Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's first episode at the moment, and I will comment back on my impressions by my next post.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Pfft, let's crack my list...

Lucky Star
Durarara!!
Mayoi Neko Overrun!

And possibly Hetalia... soon, but for now those 3. Mayoi Neko Overrun is only for earsex purposes... since majority of the Raildex cast is in said series, and it's hilarious to hear a tsundere Saten and a spoiled brat Index and meido Mikoto and Kuroko.

Gentleman Skeleton

Let's see here:

One Piece (446)
Bleach (266)
Durarara! (14)
FMA: Brotherhood (52)
Heroman (3)
RAINBOW (1)
House of Five Leaves (1)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Now that I've finished Soul Eater (SUB) and Gurren Lagann (DUB) I've started 3 new anime, Full Metal Alchemist (DUB), When They Cry (DUB), and Pokemon Advanced (DUB). I always planned on watching FMA but never got around to it till now, When They Cry was on my "To Watch" list, and Pokemon Advanced was when I fell out of watching the show but now that I'm back to watching the anime and I'm already caught up on Pokemon DP I decided to watch it.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
The usual: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, Bleach, Durarara!!, and Cowboy Bebop which I am almost finished!
With the newer animes:
Angel Beats (3) which has a higher score of 8/10 from me.
Arakawa Under the Bridge (2) which has so far been disappointing.
Hakuouki (2) which is so-so. The story is slow.
Heroman (3) which, despite being really cheesy, I now score as 7/10.
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (3) I guess I'm just going to have to accept that I am not going to get much from this anime as I am not a pre-pubescent young perverted kid...However storywise deserves 7/10

New animes:
Rainbow: 8/10 I know this one is gonna be great!
Senkou no Night Raid: The story has potential but it was a lousy first episode, and the mandarin accents need MUCH improvement. 7/10
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru: I went in with no expectations and the only thing I knew was that it is apparently a gay love story, but I was amazingly disappointed. 3/10

Picked up:
Baccano!: If it's made by the people that made Durarara!! then I must at least try it. The first episode deserves 5/10 however, but hopefully it gets better.
Naruto: I didn't care for it much as a kid so I've picked up where I left off around episode 50.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Galatic Battles and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (forgets the additional Sub-Title for it) on Saturday morning.

Also, watched Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD (so the second opening had one minor edit, not that it matters to me) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach (x4), and FLCL on Adult Swim that night.

As for the DVDs, watched the entire Soul Eater: Part 2 and Lucky Star: Vol.1-4 (got bored, so decided to watch it).

Cobalt_Latios

Picked up:
Baccano!: If it's made by the people that made Durarara!! then I must at least try it. The first episode deserves 5/10 however, but hopefully it gets better.
It gets better. Takes a while, and be prepared for things to go out of chronological timing. It jumps back and forth quite often. But don't worry, it does warn you when it's going to a different time, so at least you're not completely confused.

Let me see...

Decided to pause me watching of Fairy Tail for a bit as it's still ongoing, and I don't want to have to wait for more episodes, so I'm just going to wait until more episodes arrive so i have a full slew to go through.

I'm not sure up to what point it's considered an anime, but I'll still throw it here anyways (it fits the style, so I'm going for it) :
MegaMan NT Warrior. I got bored once and decided to watch it again, but then stopped. Now I'm back to watching it, and it's surprisingly decent. Granted, I'm a different kind of person, so that may be why.

Surprised that I can actually post here again... usually that doesn't happen to me so often.

C_L

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm currently on episode 11 of FMA (DUB), When They Cry (DUB), and Pokemon Advance (DUB). I'm enjoying all 3 and have no plans on dropping any of them.

I also watched episode 621 of Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles (DUB).

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Drunken Squirrel
Currently watching Dragonball Kai, the remake of Dragonball Z. Once the Freeza Saga ends, I'm going to take a break and watch something else. Not really sure what though. I've been told to view Ergo Proxy and Chobits, but I wouldn't mind catching the final season of Inuyasha now that it's all done and finished.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Currently following five series in mid-season (vaguely ordered with favorite first):

Angel Beats!
Heroman
Durarara!!
K-On!!
Working!

...and now I realize that almost all of those have titles involving exclamation points.

Also watching Air Gear on the side.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Angel Beats! (4) 8/10
Arakawa Under the Bridge (3) 6/10
Baccano! (5) 8/10
Bleach (267) 9/10
Durarara!! (15) 10/10
Fullmetal Alchemist (newly picked up) (3) 7/10
Hakuouki (3) 6/10
Heroman (4) 7/10
House of Five Leaves (2) 6/10
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (4) 7/10
Naruto (68) 8/10
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (173) 8/10
Rainbow (3) 9/10
Senko no Night Raid (3) 8/10
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (2) 4/10
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (106) 8/10

Darn, I've got exams for the rest of the month so most of this list will be on standby... :(

Even so, I did not think that I would get as far as adding Naruto and Fullmetal into my list a while back so I'm ahead of schedule anyways!! All thanks likely goes to Cowboy Bebop's epicness that quickly got me through all the episodes.

And thanks goes to whoever it was that mentioned that Baccano! would get better as it goes along. Every episode gets better and better. Who doesn't like the character of Ladd!?

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
All right.

Fairy Tail - I adore it. Great characters, setting, soundtrack. Overall, just a fantastic series.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Not completely terrible, but not that great either, and Umineko beats the pants off it in every aspect.

G Gundam - At the recommendation of my Gundam-loving fiance. I like it so far.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I watched a bunch of Fate/Stay night.

It's not bad, it's certainly getting somewhere.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Today I did a bit more anime viewing since I fell behind a few days ago due to a computer lag.

-Pokemon this morning. I always start my Saturday watching Pokemon and this week's episode was ok, though I didn't appreciate the plot after seeing it twice. 7/10.
-Fairy Tail. Started watching the subbed episodes. I think it's a good series and I really hope it gets dubbed in the near future. So far I'm liking the characters more and more with each episode. 8.5/10.
-Yugioh 5Ds. Subbed episodes that I missed of the current arc. It's ok, nothing too exciting as the duels have gotten laggish lately lol. 6/10.
-Bleach. This week's episode contained some Filler material involving my favorite character but it was still funny to watch. Good fight coming next week. 7/10.

Last edited:

cohenmarioman

I have just bought the whole series of Samurai Deeper Kyo. I must say it is nice to hear the NY VA crew in such a good anime. Dan Green is awesome as Kyo and Kyoshiro, seeming like two different personalities altogether. Veronica Taylor blows her role as May out of the water, using much more natural emotions. I have never really heard the 4kids VA do so well.

The story is great, as it reminds me of Bleach, but strays far enough away from it that it is different entirely. I will not spoint anything, just go out and get it, only 50 bucks too.

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD on Wednesday night. Seems that they edited out the funny part about Deidera using "choke-hold" with his legs on Tobi.

Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battle this morning and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Adult Swim. Darn, there's not much going on today. :/

Also, watched Hayate the Combat Butler: Vol.5 last night.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
One of my friends wanted me to watch Yumeria, so I watched about half of it last night, and I guess I'll finish it tonight. It's rather cliche... I'll watch the new episode of Hetalia World Series when it comes out on Monday.

SunCee

Im watching Code Geass (which i reccomend to everyone here cos its great), Read or Die, and Yu Gi Oh 5Ds (lol) :)