• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Miaquamarine

Well I finally made it to Naruto Shippuden, and finished all of the dubbed episodes they have so far. (43)
It is so bad-***. :D
I bet watching the subbed ones will take a little while to get used to. ^^;; Ah well.

Watched episode 278 of Bleach - and geez louise it's about frikkin' time THEY showed up!! 8D Soo excited for this.

Saw the new episodes of FMA: Brotherhood and Kekkaishi, and the re-runs of Bleach and Cowboy Bebop, as I usually do, on Adult Swim. c:

Ive also been keeping up with the new episodes of Yumeiro Pâtissière (which is a great show, might I add) , and I am really enjoying it so far!
It's an awesome pastry-baking anime (obviously in the shoujo genre) and I completely recommend it for people who might have a sweet tooth needing to be fed!
Just make sure you don't watch this show on an empty stomach ! c:​

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I've started watching an anime called "Saki-the Players". Simply because it's labeled as a yuri anime, and I will admit this outright, I'm a yuri fan. So needless to say, I'm watching this anime simply for the yuri.

Raging Ghost

Red Dragon Archfiend
Does Yu-Gi-Oh! The abridged series count?

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Pokemon and Digimon Xros Wars.

I watch Bleach occasionally, but they've been airing old episodes on Adult Swim, and since I read the manga I'm so much further in the story and so it's boring watching such old episodes.

I watch Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD, but like Bleach, I read the manga and so I'm further in the story than the anime is.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I just got done watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Sunday when the last episode came out. Now I'm watching Bleach, Naruto, Serial Experiments Lain, Jigoku Shoujo (all 3 seasons), and I think that's all for now...

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (277)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (63) FINALE THIS WEEK
Heroman (14)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (183)
Rainbow (13)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (12)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (116)

My list is so short now. What happened?!
Oh yeah, new season!!! F YEAH!!

New series I have started: Gintama.

Completed:
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 9/10
Music - 8/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 9/10

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 9/10
Music - 9/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

House of Five Leaves
Story - 4/10
Artwork - 8/10
Music - 6/10
Characters - 7/10
Overall - 6/10

Cried at R2's ending. Smiled at Arakawa's sweet ending. Breathed a sigh of relief that Five Leaves was over.

The series I will watch this summer will be:

Highschool of the Dead, Seikimatsu Occult Academy, Sengoku BASARA Ni, Shi Ki, Nuarihyon no Mago, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, and Digimon Xros Wars.

On a side note, specials for Durarara!! and Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou are airing this summer.

^^This maketh me happee!

Bleach (278) Finally, those people show up. Honestly, without the manga I would feel tortured at how slow the show is going...
Digimon Xros Wars (1) A strong start.
Gintama (30)
Heroman (15) I don't care what anybody says; Heroman is a great series.
Highschool of the Dead (1) Best first episode ever!
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (2) Slow start...
Naruto: Shippuden (39) I wanna slap that Sai kid so hard...
Nurarihyon no Mago (1) Generic shounen series.
Occult Academy (1) Hilarious.
Rainbow (14)
Shiki (1) I watched it and felt high. The show is weird...and I like it!
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (13)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (117) More new characters?! And SHERRRY!!! NO!!

And tomorrow I will watch Sengoku BASARA Ni (1).

Completed:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 9/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

I cannot believe that FMA:B is over....

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD last Wednesday. On Saturday morning, watched Pokemon D/P: Sinnoh League Victors and Beyblade: Metal Fusion, then on that night on Adult Swim, watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Kekkaishi. The next morning on Sunday, watched Beyblade: Metal Fusion (would be nice if it were to be air 2x on Saturday morning instead).

As for the DVDs, watched Magikano: The Complete Collection - S.A.V.E. Edition and boy, the ending was just as bad as if nothing had happened at all. :/ Also, watched the first 6 episodes of Suzuka: The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Yu Yu Hakusho and Digimon Adventure 02 because I have no respect for leaving things that should never be touched again alone.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I just finished watching the Inheritance Succession filler arc of Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I read the manga, but this filler arc sounded interesting so I decided to watch it. It was a cool filler arc.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I haven't been watching much anime lately, but that's soon to change. All I've really been watching is Pokemon AC (DUB) and I'm almost done with it. I also watched Digimon Xros Wars (SUB) and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. I haven't watched Digimon since Tamers and a few random episodes of Frontier, which I enjoyed, but never kept up with. But thanks to Xros Wars my interest in Digimon is currently high and I'll probably check out the stuff I've missed at some point in the future.

TehLulzMastur

I've only started watching anime recently, so I'm just starting with the big ones.

One Piece (Season 1) - I'm only on the fourth episode, but so far, this is just amazing. Luffy is awesome, and Zorro looks like he'll bring ome really good fight-scenes.

Dragon Ball (Red Ribbon Army Saga) - I'm sort of slow on this, as I've completed the last saga a week ago, and so far I've only watched one episode of the RRA saga. But judging by the first two sagas, I can see why this franchise is considered so legendary.

rekreatur

I completed Black Lagoon earlier this week and I'm two episodes away from finishing Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage, then I'll watch the first episode of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail or whatever it was called.

'tis a good series.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bleach (278) Finally, those people show up. Honestly, without the manga I would feel tortured at how slow the show is going...
Digimon Xros Wars (1) A strong start.
Gintama (30)
Heroman (15) I don't care what anybody says; Heroman is a great series.
Highschool of the Dead (1) Best first episode ever!
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (2) Slow start...
Naruto: Shippuden (39) I wanna slap that Sai kid so hard...
Nurarihyon no Mago (1) Generic shounen series.
Occult Academy (1) Hilarious.
Rainbow (14)
Shiki (1) I watched it and felt high. The show is weird...and I like it!
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (13)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (117) More new characters?! And SHERRRY!!! NO!!

And tomorrow I will watch Sengoku BASARA Ni (1).

Completed:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 9/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

I cannot believe that FMA:B is over....

Bleach (279)
Digimon Xros Wars (2)
Gintama (30)
Heroman (16)
Highschool of the Dead (2)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (3)
Naruto: Shippuden (135)
Nurarihyon no Mago (2)
Occult Academy (2)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (184)
Rainbow (15)
Sengoku BASARA II (1)
Shiki (2)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (15)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (118)

Basically all I did this week was watch Naruto.

Vernikova

Champion
Kekkaishi. I'll probably drop it within the next couple of episodes since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Toradora nuff said...loving it...yeah i know romance...but still i became a fan still wanting to watch the SOS extras.