• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - I really like it, also it worked out great since Panty and Stocking kinda made me want to watch a magical girl. However, this series isn't a normal magical girl, it is about the reality of the series. Really nice, plus
Fate/Stay Night - This is a series which I started a few years ago. I watched up to around episode 14ish if I remember than just stopped for some reason. I am now just restarting the series since I have really forgotten a lot of the events which happened.

Chris

Old Coot
Updating my list.

Recently Finished
Ah! My Goddess (the 2005 series)
Baka and Test
Chobits
Fate/Stay Night
Fruits Basket
Girls Bravo (only the first season - not watching the rest of this ****)
Great Teacher Onizuka (will never get tired of rewatching this series)
Kimi ni Todoke
Shakugan no Shana (both seasons)
School Rumble: Third Semester (only two episodes long since production was canceled on most of the season)
The Familiar of Zero (all three seasons)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (only watched the first season in proper order, not bothering with the rest)
Vampire + Rosario

Currently Watching
CODE GEASS Lelouch of the Rebellion
Dragon Ball Kai
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
Pokemon Best Wishes

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion, Pokemon: Black & White

Saturday Night: Bleach, Kekkaishi, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Finished watching the entire NyanKoi!: Complete Collection DVDs. Liked it on the humorous side, but the plot seems bit sketchy. Would be nice if its second season comes out, though.

Thinking about re-watching Summer Wars DVD again since its plot is very exciting and its art and animation are very beautiful.

Captain Brain

Pokemon B/W
just finished Neon Genesis Inyuasha, Ghost in the Sell and F.M.A. Brotherhood
Plan on watching Negima and Melancholy. ;025;

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Bakuman. (22)
Beelzebub (9)
Bleach (311)
Digimon Xros Wars (29)
Fairy Tail (68)
Fractale (7)
Gosick (9)
Hetalia: World Series (45)
Hourou Musuko (7)
Kimi ni Todoke ~ From Me To You ~ 2nd Season (8)
Level E (8)
Naruto: Shippuden (201)
Pokemon Best Wishes! (20)
Puella Magi MadokaMagica (9)
Star Driver: Takuto of the Radiance (22)
StarrySky (11)
Wolverine (8)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (149)

Completed:
Break Blade 4: The Land of Disaster (Movie)
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 9/10
Characters - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

Durarara!! Specials (Specials) (2)
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall 10/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 1: Overlooking View (Movie)
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 2: Murder Speculation (Part A) (Movie)
Story - 9/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall - 9/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 3: Remaining Sense of Pain (Movie)
Story - 9/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall - 9/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 4: The Hollow Shrine (Movie)
Story - 9/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 9/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 5: Paradox Paradigm (Movie)
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 6: Oblivion Recording (Movie)
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~ Chapter 7: Murder Speculation (Part B) (Movie)
Story - 10/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

Kara no Kyoukai ~Epilogue~ (Special) (1)
Story - 8/10
Artwork - 10/10
Music - 10/10
Characters - 9/10
Overall - 9/10

Last edited:

Hot Limit

I've been rewatching Evangelion these past few weeks along with starting to watch Axis Powers Hetalia and Pani Poni Dash. I've recently started rewatching Naruto: Shippuden. Along with those, I've also been rewatching Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kekkaishi, DBZ:Kai, the original Yugioh!, and of course, Pokemon Best Wishes.

Last edited:

RLinksoul

Currently Watching-

Magical Project S (Ep.17)
Bamboo Blade (Ep.15)

Completed -
Shinyraku! Ika Musume (Season/Series Two confirmed. ^o^)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Dropped as of episode 7)

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Currently watching Beelzebub, Dragonball Kai and Kimi ni Todoke Second Season with each new weekly episode. Am up to date, too!

Still questioning whether to watch the new series, Fairy Tail as have heard it's not a bad one.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Yesterday I got volume 1 of FMA: Brotherhood from Amazon yesterday(bought it during a 1/2 off sale) and spent last night watching all 14 episodes while playing White. XD

RLinksoul

Why do this??!!!!

It's not my type of anime. I'll give that pretty much everyone but me finds it to be a great series, but I was hoping that a "darker, more serious magical girl anime" would be more like Yu Yu Hakusho, not Evangelion. The whole "Is Madoka gonna accept the contract or not?" thing got tiresome, other than that it's mostly a lot of talking, angst and depression.

There's no real villain so far, it's just "Fight witches, survive as long as they can and try to stop Madoka from making her contract."

Plus I kinda like some of those more traditional Magical Girl shows. > >

Unicorn

Neigh.
Updated lists

Currently Watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- episode 38/64 (waiting for dubs again), opinion so far: enthused and hungry for more

Kekkaishi- episode 41/52 (Watching the updates every Monday when I can download them on iTunes), opinion so far: I'm really glad Vic Mignogna suggested watching this (even though he's biased for being Yoshimori's voice-actor =P). It's awesome!

Completed:

Click Here to see my list of completed Anime.

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion (god, please no more 'Friendship can defeat evil' stuff! >: ( ), Pokemon: Black & White, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge

Saturday Night: Bleach, Kekkaishi, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

DVDs: Hell Girl: The Complete Series (ep.7-11) - Finally a plot arrives...

ForeverFlame

Reluctantly watching Bakuman. Every episode of this kills me inside, but I love the manga too much to drop it.

More Madoka Magica. It`s weird how every recent episode completely changed the genre of the series. Episode 9, it`s now an alien sci-fi show. Episode 10, it`s now a Higurashi, Endless Eight-esque show.

New episodes will probably be delayed because of that earthquake, so I`ll use this time to play Pokemon Black and catch up on some older series.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I recently spent some time catching up with several anime episodes I had missed this week:

-Pokemon: Black & White episodes 4-6, 21
-Bakuman episode 17
-Beelzebub episode 6
-Naruto Shippuden episodes 199-201
-Bleach episodes 308, 309
-Digimon Tamers episodes 26-30
-Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds episode 147

New series that really have my attention right now are Bakuman, Level E, and Freezing. Completed series that I've just started to watch are Ergo Proxy and School Days.