• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Watching: Toradora!

pending: K-On!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Appleseed XIII - 2
Blue Exorcist - 22
Dantalian no Shoka - 9

Death Note (Again) - 19
Hanasaku Iroha - 24
Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 23
Mawaru Penguindrum - 1
Mayo Chiki! - 10
Nichijou - 24
No.6 - 10
Steins;Gate - 23
Tiger & Bunny - 22
Trigun (Again) - 18
Usagi Drop - 10

Tiger & Bunny actually got pretty good! From what I've seen it was okay up until this point, but I'm really liking around episodes 20-22. Probably because the focus is on Kotetsu, my favourite character.

And I decided to watch Mawaru Penguindrum for the Hell of it. I LOVE the style of this show. The vibrant colours, the sleek emotive character designs, the camera angles, the sign-people in the backgrounds, the cartoon penguins, it's all sex for the eyes.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
At the moment only Uta no Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000% and Dragon Ball.

I really can't watch 88340963 animes at once like a lot people do, I have to focus on one or two series.

At the moment only Tiger & Bunny. I still have to catch up on Uta no Prince-sama and Ao no Exorcist; I gave them breaks because I haven't been in an anime-watching mood lately.

I do plan on rewatching Baccano!, though. Man I love that series.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I finished Death Note for the fourth time. I still haven't finished Cardcaptors, and I doubt I will anytime soon.
My friend and I are currently watching School Rumble, as well as Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle which I checked out today.
I'm going to rewatch Fruits Basket tomorrow, or at least that's the plan.
Starting on Wednesday, I'll probably watch a few animés while my friend is at work. Ah My Goddess! and Full Metal Alchemist, probably.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Appleseed XIII - 2
Blue Exorcist - 22
Dantalian no Shoka - 9
Death Note (Again) - 19
Hanasaku Iroha - 24
Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 23
Mawaru Penguindrum - 2
Mayo Chiki! - 10
Nichijou - 24
No.6 - 10
Steins;Gate - 23
Tiger & Bunny - 24
Trigun (Again) - 18
Usagi Drop - 10

FINALLY
caught up with Tiger & Bunny. That only took over a month...

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Im taking a little break from anime and watching actual tvs shows but the one Im watching will be over for me tomorrow so after that I plan to watch Fairy Tale and Bleach some more

Bead

Hi Guys, im new to serebii and i love anime

Im watching mostly ongoing anime atm.
Bleach
ao no excorcist
Naruto
Fairytale

Finished Gants recently

Buchou

filch some swag
Decided to check out Ao no Exorcist. I actually enjoy it considering I'm a bit picky with my anime.

Still on:

Uta no Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%
Prince of Tennis (can't wait til Shin Prince of Tennis anime in January)
Mawaru Penguindrum (the bright colors... i love them so)

RiotFire

Currently rewatching: Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Pokemon (First series)
Up Next: Death Note (again)

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Finished Gants recently

Did you like it when they brought up THE WAR IN IRAQ?

Appleseed XIII - 2
Blue Exorcist - 22
Dantalian no Shoka - 9
Death Note (Again) - 19
Hanasaku Iroha - 24
Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 23
Mawaru Penguindrum - 8
Mayo Chiki! - 10
Nichijou - 24
No.6 - 11
Steins;Gate - 23
Tiger & Bunny - 24
Trigun (Again) - 18
Usagi Drop - 10

Edit: Finished No. 6. That was one of the stupidest ****ing shows I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Ouran High School Host Club

I love this show. So funny ^^

Edit: Finished No. 6. That was one of the stupidest ****ing shows I've ever seen in my life.

Really? I'm glad I didn't bother to stick with it, then.
I frankly haven't found any of the Summer anime sufficient to grab my attention aside from Nyanpire.

Anyway, now that Steins;Gate has reached its glorious conclusion, my weekly anime are down to Blue Exorcist and Nyanpire. I'm being my usual latecomer self and just now starting to watch Nichijou: My Ordinary Life. It's pretty damn fun so far. Well, Azumanga Daioh on more drugs is a premise that would take some cocking up.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I thought the series was good..... Until they butchered the last episode, that episode drags it down IMO.

It was bad all the way through. They spent episode after episode doing nothing but stay in the slums having terrible conversations that boil down to:

"Oh man, bees, we should totally do something about that."
"I hate No. 6. We shouldn't do anything."
"Why do you hate No. 6?"
"BECAUSE WE'LL DEVELOP THIS LATER OKAY?!" *leaves*

Or Sion just talks to Dogkeeper about the same damn thing, that Nezumi hate No. 6 and his reasons are unknown. What's the big payoff? They burned down his village. That's it. That's lame. That's the sort of half-assed backstory you'd give a side character. So after spending about eight episodes on that crap they shoehorn in a sub-plot about Elyurias.

Plus that ending... That ****ING ENDING MAN.
A goddamn giant rainbow bee brings Sion back to life. What. The. ****.

Qwertytroop

Strongest Charmander
well, i watch Naruto when i want to, i prefer manga tbh