• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I know! I couldn't believe it. Now what happens next?

Kaiji is a ****ing saint, I swear.

Also, man, when that ending credits music kicked in... BRING ON SEASON 3!

Blue Exorcist - 24
Dantalian no Shoka - 11
Death Note (Again) - 21
Kaiji Hakairoku Hen - 26 - COMPLETE
Mawaru Penguindrum - 11
Mayo Chiki! - 12
Shinryaku! Ika Musume - 12 - COMPLETE
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 1

Trigun (Again) - 20

I marathoned Ika Musume since the new season came out. Funny stuff! Ika Musume's character design is very well done, and the animation is super-fluid.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Finally finished Cardcaptors. I'm now watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Dinosaur King, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Ah! My Goddess, and School Rumble. I normally don't watch more than one or two animés at a time...

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I've recently finished Cardcaptors Sakura, and am now watching Fairy Tail - so far, so insane!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White

Saturday Night: Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Durarara!!

DVDs:

MM!: Complete Collection
Tales of the Abyss: Vol.1

Streaming:

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun ep.1-12

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Pumpkin Scissors,Dragonaunt and Soul Eater.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bakuman 2 - 1
Blue Exorcist - 24
Dantalian no Shoka - 12 - COMPLETE
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Stay Night - 4
Mawaru Penguindrum - 12
Mayo Chiki! - 13 - COMPLETE
Trigun (Again) - 20

Penguindrum's latest episode was incredible, tons of emotion.
Mayo Chiki! had a typical ending. Dantalian no Shoka's ending was great, but left me wanting more...
Bakuman 2 has got off to a really good start, down to business right from the get-go. Glad to have it back.
Oh, and I also started Fate/Stay Night. I'm hoping to finish it quickly so I can watch Fate/Zero.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Beelzebub: 23/?
C3: 1/?
Hetalia World Series Extra Episodes: 2/?
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira: 1/4
Monster: 37/74
Pokemon Best Wishes!: 52/?

Completed:
Dantalian no Shoka: 12/12
Hanasaku Iroha: 26/26
Ikoku Meiro no Croisee: 12/12
Kamisama no Memochou: 12/12
No.6: 11/11
Nyanpire the Animation: 12/12
Ro-Kyu-Bu!: 12/12
Steins;Gate: 24/24
Usagi Drop: 11/11

Congratulations No.6 has evolved into troll series! Would you like to give it a nickname?

Great setting, only to be told "I'll tell you later" every episode, then ending in the most disappointing way possible. I hear the manga is a tad better though.

Bring on the autumn releases!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bakuman 2 - 1
Blue Exorcist - 25 - COMPLETE
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Stay Night - 4
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 1
Mawaru Penguindrum - 12
Trigun (Again) - 20

And there goes that last of the summer anime! (save Penguindrum) Blue Exorcist actually had a pretty good ending, the animation was especially superb.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Kaiji is a ****ing saint, I swear.

Also, man, when that ending credits music kicked in... BRING ON SEASON 3!
The last episode wasn't the best but it wrapped things up quite nicely. I can't wait for season 3 either but it's going to take some time.

Currently in the manga, Kaiji's in a majong gamble. That said the manga will have to finish this up and possibly give us another battle between Kaiji and Hyodo then wrap things up after the battle's aftermath. That's at least what I want to happen.

As for now, I don't know what animé to watch and on top of that there's university and the fact that I've found my old European comics.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Appleseed XIII 2/13
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! 3/13
Beelzebub 36/-
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 15/26 (Rewatching to get the bad taste from Higurashi Kira out of my mouth)
K-ON!! 15/26

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 3/4
Morita-san wa Mukuchi 12/13
Naruto: Shippuuden 229/-
Pokemon Best Wishes! 47/-
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume 1/-

Reavri

I just got off Chrono Crusade, so now I'm watching Tiger & Bunny (on episode 5). Otherwise, I'm also currently watching Hellsing: Ultimate (As they have two more episodes that need to be made... hopefully episode IX won't take as long as VIII) along with Hellsing: The Dawn (as they release those tidbits).

Wardek

U & I
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 4/13 +
Kamisama no Memochou 6/12
Nichijou 6/26
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen 11/24
One Piece 516/-
Maria†Holic 5/12

oh god maria holic

RLinksoul

Cardcaptor Sakura - 17
Heartcatch Precure! - 36
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira - 2
Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy - 21
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 2

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i almost done with k-on!!. its my guilty pleasure.