• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Been giving 'Monster' a try and I have to admit even though I've only just started it's pretty good so far.

Time'll tell later of course though.

sparky3000

watching currently: Working!! Phi brain, Chihayafuru, persona4 anime, Ben-to,

olivianrose

Goodbye..
Well, I love watching and re watching these animes..
Lovely Complex
Kuroshtsuji
Kaichou wa maid sama
Ghost hunt
Nana
Full metal alchemist
One piece
Ouran high school
Shiki

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Ok, all caught up on Bleach and Naruto ... and have nothing to watch. Suppose I could finish rewatching DBZ, then watch GT. I've never finished GT, actually...

Last edited:

Rayyy

AnimeFan
A lot of anime to name a few

Fate/Zero
Guilty Crown
Shana III
Mawaru Penguindrum

cba to type the rest as I am watching a lot of anime.

Last edited:
Watching:

Future Diary - 10/26
Chihayafuru - 11/25
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 - 9/14
Little Norse Prince
Only Yesterday

More Ghibli (and pre-Ghibli) from the wonderful people at Film4! Only Yesterday was relaxing, touching and a bit trippy, but it did get a little slow an dull in places. Little Norse Prince was all the fun you can expect from a film in which a stone giant called Moog has the line: "I'll take care of the mammoth." Great stuff.

On to the main order of business: Endless Eight. I skipped episodes 5-7. Sue me, I was very bored and honestly didn't need to see the same episode three more times in order to appreciate the conclusion. A conclusion which, I'll admit, rates among the most awesome moments in anime history. Never has the declaration of intent to
do homework
been so suited to EPIC VICTORY MUSIC. Kyon, you Big Damn Hero. But was it worth it? Overall, probably not. And I imagine it would be even less so if I'd bothered to watch all eight episodes. Aside from the obvious suggestion to make it a bit bloody shorter, I think the arc could have been improved if it had been a bit more complicated, with, say a new plot point, or at least hint towards a plot point in every episode, rather than just revealing everything except the solution in the second episode and then just repeating yourself for the next six. Ultimately, we know from the first season and its weird episode order that Kyoto Animation like to use this franchise to experiment. In season one the experiment paid off. Here, not so much. Oh well, I hear the next arc is a lot better.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 9/-
C3 11/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 45/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 238/-
Cowboy Bebop (rewatching) 13/26
Pokemon Best Wishes! 53/-
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume 9/12
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 11/12
The iDOLM@STER 24/25

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 7/12
Mirai Nikki 9/26
Guilty Crown 10/22
Working'!! 11/13
Chihayafuru 11/25
Hanasaku Iroha 21/26
Toaru Majutsu no Index 18/24

And it's coming to that time of the season that I hate, the time when a few series start ending, after next week what am I going to do without my iDOLM@STER fix? That's without mentioning Working'!! and Boku wa Tomodachi as well!!! Depressing times..... Though I'm sure a whole bunch of new shows will grab my interest once they have started airing.

EDIT: My upcoming depression has been avoided with news of Yuri Yuri season 2 my body is ready for my Toshino Kyouko, now we play the waiting game.

Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i just finished steins gate and detroit metal city. steins gate was the shiznit. it pretty much made up for how bad chaos head was. detroit metal city wasnt as funny as i thought itd be, but i guess that type of humor isnt my thing.

im about to drop shakugan no shana. its really lame. right now my main thing is bakemonogatari. i love the art and music, but theres too much dialogue. if im looking at the art and stuff, i miss the subs and have to rewind. that kinda pisses me off, but whatever.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, DragonBallZ Kai, Tai Chi Chasers

Saturday Night: Bleach, Durarara!!

DVDs: Bleach: DVD Set 11

Sano

Bored guy
Just finished watching Ouran High School Host Club. Now I'll probably finish watching Sket Dance or rewatch Durarara.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I've been rewatching Death Note on Netflix. Also taken to watching the 2011 remake of Hunter x Hunter. Gotta say the animation is beautiful.

Vernikova

Champion
Finished Durarara!! last night.

Now only a half hour of anime a week. Yippee.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bakuman 2 - 12
Ben-To - 11

Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 10
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Mawaru Penguindrum - 23
Persona 4 The Animation - 11

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 10
Trigun (Again) - 20
Working'!! - 12

Looks like Ben-To, Penguindrum, and Working'!! are getting their final episodes next week. They shall be missed.

I was so happy with all the screentime Yamada got this week. AND a scene with Sato my other favourite character. Could I ask for more?

Sano

Bored guy
Bakuman 2 - 12
Ben-To - 11

Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 10
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Mawaru Penguindrum - 23
Persona 4 The Animation - 11

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 10
Trigun (Again) - 20
Working'!! - 12

Looks like Ben-To, Penguindrum, and Working'!! are getting their final episodes next week. They shall be missed.

I was so happy with all the screentime Yamada got this week. AND a scene with Sato my other favourite character. Could I ask for more?

Would you recommend watching Persona 4? I'm somewhat familiar with the videogame series, and I'm looking for a new anime to watch...