• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

rangercoordinator

Water and Ice Tamer.
I'm currently watching Digimon Tamers. I'm going to continue the marathon tomorrow.Now I'm already on Episode 26 when I will visit Youtube tomorrow night.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Finally got caught back up with One Piece. Just finished marathoning through the start of the New World Arc episodes.

Sano

Bored guy
References? I was thinking of watching it soon, it has lots of references? To what?

Many things, including internet culture and japanese culture. Watch it, it's great, even though there are a lot of references I don't get also.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Many things, including internet culture and japanese culture. Watch it, it's great, even though there are a lot of references I don't get also.

I got a really strong recommendation from a friend at school so I intend to. I'm halfway through Bakemonogatari and I'm starting to like Shaft more.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I'm halfway through Bakemonogatari and I'm starting to like Shaft more.
<3 (no homo)

Squid Girl (Season 2) - 11/12
Chihayafuru - 12/25
Ben-To - 11/12
Mirai Nikki - 9/26
Fate/Zero - 11/13
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - 8/26
Toaru Majutsu no Index - 24/24
Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan - 2/2
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora - 6/6

Progress on Mirai Nikki has been stalled because Anime on Demand recently released a new website, but anything beyond episode 7 has mysteriously disappeared...

Toaru Majutsu no Index was entertaining. I love how in a world of magicians and espers, the protagonist defeats his opponents by just punching them in the face. Still, I feel that they could have done more with some concepts, like the massive spoileriffic thing that happens to Touma. Index-tan was better than I thought it'd be - most of it was pretty darn funny.

I expected Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora to be pretty depressing, but it actually wasn't as heavy as I expected. That was good in a way, but I also felt that it could have been more emotional if they hadn't spent as much time on side characters. The relationships were convincing, though, the characters were developed pretty well in a short amount of time, and the plot was strong.

indigohex

I am currently watching Full Metal Alchemist and Highschool of the Dead on C31 (the community station here in Melbourne) and Blade of the Immortal on ABC2.

Janovy

Banned
Now that Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai and Mawaru Penguindrum will be ending I'm only down to a few anime series. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
There's anime on C31? o_O That doesn't even make sense.

Anywho I am now watching Zoku Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei :D

All the regional community stations in NSW, Victoria, QLD etc. air one or two series at a time, unfortunately since I have Foxtel I don't get to watch, though I do prefer subs so I guess it's not that bad.

sparky3000

Guilty Crown
Ben-to
Birdy decoded
Persona4 animation,
supernatural (anime version)
Chihayafuru

Watching:

Future Diary - 11/26
Chihayafuru - 12/25
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 - 14/14 FINISHED
Nyoron Churuya-san - 13/13 FINISHED
The Cat Returns
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Well, that final arc went some way to make up for the time I wasted on Endless Eight. Now, if the movie is as good as I've heard, full forgiveness will probably be on the cards. As for Nyoron Churuya-san: what on earth was that? Kyon was such a troll...

I haven't seen Nausicaa for bloody years. Man, that film is awesome. Hmm, it's been even longer since I read the manga. I'll have to track that down. I only really vaguely remember it, but I'm pretty sure it was quite different from the film.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - 8/26

How are you finding it?

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
Welcome to the NHK - Finished
Xamd: Lost Memories - Finished
Baccano! - Finished
Bakemonogatari - Finished
The Tatami Galaxy - Just finished

Tatami Galaxy just edges out Bakemonogatari as my anime of the year. All good shows!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Would you recommend watching Persona 4? I'm somewhat familiar with the videogame series, and I'm looking for a new anime to watch...

Go for it. I have no experience playing the Persona games and I'm enjoying it fine.

Bakuman 2 - 12
Ben-To - 11
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 11
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Mawaru Penguindrum - 23
Persona 4 The Animation - 11
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 11
Trigun (Again) - 20
Working'!! - 12

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Fairy Tail -> Ep. 110/?
The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -> Ep. 5/26
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle S1. -> Ep. 11/26
Clannad: After Story -> Ep 3/22
Full Metal Panic -> Ep.12/24

Watching:

Future Diary - 11/26
Chihayafuru - 12/25
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

HOLY HELL THAT FILM WAS AWESOME! I would continue but I fear I would become incoherent alarmingly quickly, so I won't say any more than that Kyoto Animation have earned my full forgiveness. New season, plz?

SmartD

I finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 2 just now. It was neat.

For me i gota say Gintama. Even in the most serious moments of the series I was laughing my butt off. The bad guy could be about to kill your favourite character and there will still be a joke. If you want to watch it your going to have to use english sub ONLINE though.