• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Agreed, the Nichibros are glorious. I particularly liked the addition of the student council president in this episode, although I can't quite tell if he's slightly unhinged or just a god-tier troll. Either way, he now rivals Motoharu as my favourite bro.

I loved the whole cultural festival part, non-stop laughing, and the student pres is definitely the biggest troll I have ever seen, and I like it.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Watched Mawaru Penguindrum in my school holidays after my friend suggested it to me. The storyline was a bit confusing albeit interesting.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I'm watching xxxHolic, but at the moment, I'm watching Shoujo Setec (sp?) which is a very nice, realistic yuri hentai with an actualy good set up/story!

I'm watching inuyasha and i'm rewatching one piece.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I loved the whole cultural festival part, non-stop laughing, and the student pres is definitely the biggest troll I have ever seen, and I like it.

Best part was after the credits.
The part where they did two skits with the same joke was NOT funny.

Ano Natsu de Matteru - 4
Another - 4
Bakuman 2 - 17
Carnival Phantasm - 11
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 4
Eureka Seven - 7

Future Diary - 16
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 17
Nisemonogatari - 4
Persona 4 The Animation - 16

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The after credits was awesome, "Why are you trying so hard to live?" and he just throws down some chocolate to shut them up.

Nah, the best was when the girl claimed high school boys were getting too much anime. The irony was tasty.

Happy 1000 btw. Welcome to the cool kids club.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Nah, the beat was when the girl claimed high school boys were getting too much anime. The irony was tasty.

Happy 1000 btw. Welcome to the cool kids club.

She has a point, anime girls doing everyday things are generally more interesting, like Lucky Star, K-ON!, and Nichijou, but every now and then we get boys as awesome as the Nichibros (Yes, I'm totally using that now).

And do I get some kind of medal, or plaque for being in the cool kids club?

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 16/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 52/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 246/-
Mirai Nikki 16/26
Guilty Crown 15/22
Chihayafuru 17/25
K-ON!! 26/26 (re-watching) - COMPLETE
Recorder to Randoseru 4/-
Kill me Baby 5/-
Nisemonogatari 4/11
Brave 10 4/12
Another 4/12
Zero no Tsukaimi F 4/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru 4/12
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 4/12
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 4/12
Inu X Boku SS 4/12
Gintama' 43/-
To Aru Majutsu no Index II 2/24
Clannad 1/23 (re-watching)

ANNNNNND Kill Me Baby is dropped.

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
I'm up through episode 34 of my Fullmetal Alchemist rewatch, and I'm at episode 9 of Seirei no Moribito.

celestial phantom

rewatching random episodes Negima!? Magister Negi Magi preferably episodes 7-9, 13, and 23-25. This comedical take on the show is way better than the first version of the series and it just seems to fit better for some reason than the first as a series. Also, has the amazing song for pactios which makes me feel like doing tai chi or some other meditative art while it plays.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
And do I get some kind of medal, or plaque for being in the cool kids club?

Here: [img139]http://www.gamekiller.net/dbtech/vbshop/images/gifts/medal%202.gif[/img139]

ANNNNNND Kill Me Baby is dropped.

Yaaaaaaay! My friend IM'd me the other day and said "Hey I found this cool new anime! Looks like it might be good!"

He's a bit slow on the whole anime thing.

It was Kill Me Baby.