• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Wolverine can show up for no reason in pretty much anything, can't he? In fact, he does. And not just Marvel things. Wolverine is in every piece of media ever created. If you ever don't see him, you just won't looking hard enough.

This is true, I quite clearly saw Wolverine in the second season of K-ON!! enjoying cake and tea with the light music club.

Vernikova

Champion
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Casshern SINS

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Wolverine can show up for no reason in pretty much anything, can't he? In fact, he does. And not just Marvel things. Wolverine is in every piece of media ever created. If you ever don't see him, you just won't looking hard enough.

Out of curiosity, what's Japanese for 'bub'?

Dunno, I watched it dubbed.

This is true, I quite clearly saw Wolverine in the second season of K-ON!! enjoying cake and tea with the light music club.

I WOULD PAY. GOOD MONEY.

Eureka Seven: AO - 12
Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 11
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

UGUU COUNTER: 56
AUUU COUNTER: 186...

**** you Kanon. I ****ing cried. Not full-on like Clannad but it was still really sad. This show is amazing, as expected.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Accel World - 13/24
Space Brothers - 14/?
Eureka Seven AO - 12/24
Hyouka - 11/21
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 37/?
Michiko e Hatchin - 8/22
Humanity Has Declined - 1/12
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 1/11
Sword Art Online - 1/?

Not sure yet whether to pick up any more new series this summer or not. Oh well, even if I don't, these three look pretty good and pretty different from each other, too.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (rewatching) - 2

That dub...

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Right now I'm watching Steins;Gate. It's really entertaining and interesting so far, not to mention it reminds me of Mirai Nikki.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (rewatching) - 2

That dub...

Is the full dub out? I saw the first episode because it got leaked but I forget when the whole thing comes out.

Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 15
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

UGUU COUNTER: 63

Kanon, holy crap. Episodes 14 and 15 (Sayuri and Mai's stories) had so many sad moments...
Right after I say to myself "At least this story doesn't end with her dying"...
SUICIDE
My jaw dropped for a full minute. Thankfully she lived. Because, y'know, God powers.

Edit:
Right now I'm watching Steins;Gate. It's really entertaining and interesting so far, not to mention it reminds me of Mirai Nikki.

I... um... well then.
Screw it, I'll ask. How does that remind you of Mirai Nikki?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Is the full dub out? I saw the first episode because it got leaked but I forget when the whole thing comes out.
First 2 dubbed episodes are avaliable from streaming. Everything else requires you to be an elite member. As for the release date, it's July 10th.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Kanon, holy crap. Episodes 14 and 15 (Sayuri and Mai's stories) had so many sad moments...
Right after I say to myself "At least this story doesn't end with her dying"...
SUICIDE
My jaw dropped for a full minute. Thankfully she lived. Because, y'know, God powers.

That's pretty much standard fair when Maeda Jun writes the story, when you're convinced that something is going to happen, the complete opposite happens instead.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 19
Kokoro Connect - 1

Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

Okay so after Shiori's whole heartbreaking arc in the next episode she's only mentioned TWICE?! Not only that, but one mention is Kitagawa casually saying she's getting better and the other implies she really died. I'm so confused. Still, I don't want anyone saying what happens until I finish...

UGUU COUNT: 71

So I picked up Kokoro Connect and I was very entertained by the first episode. Aki Toyosaki and Miyuki Sawashiro talking back and forth is reason enough for me to watch. Admittedly this is my first genderswap anime.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon BW - Rival Destinies

Saturday Night: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins

Streaming (Internet): Ro-Kyu-Bu! (ep.2-12)

I'm still trying to decide what anime to watch on the Internet that aren't licensed in U.S.. I would prefer to watch those that are ecchi, though.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
sword art online has potential. not #84 on MAL potential though.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
it just annoys me how everyone's dropping 10s and leaving rave reviews on it after the first episode. its #72 now. two spots above samurai champloo. sigh.