• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Tentatively started Tsukihime today to see why people choose to deny it's existence. And, well, curiosity killed the cat. The VN aside, I think watching Carnival Phantasm before this has ruined it for me even more. (Not that's it's any good to start with.)

Xionea

Half a centaur
Cardcaptor Sakura - 19/70
Clannad: After Story - 8/24
Death Note - 28/37
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 13/64
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 4/12
Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou - 7/13
Kokoro Connect - 3/?
One Piece - 250/?
Rosario + Vampire - 3/13
Sword Art Online - 3/?
The iDOLM@STER - 25/25 Completed
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 73/224
Yuru Yuri ♪♪ - 4/12

And I finally finished The iDOLM@STER.
I thought the ending was nice, seeing everyone in a concert together through all those hard times. The only thing that disappointed me was at the end of episode 23. Don't get me wrong, it was a crazy cliffhanger, but it just made us theatre techies look bad... we aren't that stupid to leave a trapdoor wide open! Overall, it was alright at the beginning then improved overtime. If a new season ever comes out, I'll definitely watch it.

LemonBao

Accel World 16/-
Pokemon Best Wishes S2 5/-
Jinrui wa suitai shimashita 4/-
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia 4/-
Joshiraku 2/-
koi to senkyo to chocolate 4/-
BinBougamiga 4/-
Yuru Yuri S2 4/-
kono naki ni hitori imouto ga iru 4/-
hagure yuusha no estetica 4/-
Sword Art Online 3/-
Dog Days S2 3/-
Kokoro Connect 4/-
Tari Tari 4/-

Kokoro Connect is giving me ideas.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Kokoro Connect is giving me ideas.
You're not thinking of emulating Taichi, are you? That was... ewwwwww...

Accel World - 15/24
Space Brothers - 17/?
Eureka Seven AO - 14/24
Hyouka - 14/21
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 40/?
Michiko & Hatchin - 12/22
Humanity Has Declined - 4/12
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 4/11
Sword Art Online - 4/?
Kokoro Connect - 4/?

So much stuff bunched together! I should probably leave some stuff for midweek, but I like watching new stuff when it's brand new, you know?

Vernikova

Champion
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Casshern Sins

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Oh yeah. Then again I thought it was fantastic from day 1 so...

Maybe I'm tainted by K-ON!'s awesomeness, but it up to where I am, ep 3, it feels like a poor mans K-On!

There's an ongoing mystery? Fooled me! *headscratch*

Sword Art ONline once again comes back strong after a so-so week last week, same can be said for Accel World.

Rosalia is a female dog......

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
But, I'm still waiting for the second season of High School of the Dead to be released.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Chances of it happening are lower than ever but I'd love to see the next arc animated. Having more Chihayafuru is a good trade-off though.

Eureka Seven: AO - 15
Hunter X Hunter - 40
Hyouka - 14
Kokoro Connect - 3
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Dubbed - COMPLETE
Space Brothers - 17
Tari Tari - 4
The iDOLM@STER - 6

Still a bunch of shows to catch up on, more tomorrow. Was busy with my friends tonight so no anime time. I did catch Eureka Seven AO before hanging out though. Much less exciting than the last two episodes but the plot is getting into high gear from the looks of it. And THANK GOD at least Fleur noticed how weird Elena was being. She didn't push the questions that much though but I'm glad she at least acknowledged it. And I think Elena's response was a Haruhi Suzumiya reference if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Finished Panty & Stocking Dubbed. They made the right move going with Chris Ares fro Corset. He fit the role perfectly.

Last edited:
Accel World - 16/24
Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 4/-
Fullmetal Alchemist - 39/51
Humanity has Declined - 4/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 41/-
Hyouka - 14/21
Kokoro Connect - 4/-
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne Season 2 - 3/12
Moyashimon Returns - 4/11
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 4/11
Space Brothers - 18/-
Sword Art Online - 4/-
Tari Tari - 4/13
Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112

I'm starting to get frustrated with Kokoro Connect. It's turning into 'X character has complex emotional problem but Super-Taichi is here to deal with it'.

On the other hand, Sword Art Online was much better this week. It's refreshing to see a happy ending, not to mention an episode which felt like it told a full story that was meant to be that length.

SmartD

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Slayers

I finished Utena today, it had a sad ending.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
At first I thought the Haganai season 2 announcement would be the best news I read today, but then:

MY body wasn't ready, so now I am in shock.......

LB!(Click)

With this confirmation Fall is also confirmed as the greatest anime season ever.

Also lol mad route spoilers in that PV.

And I think Elena's response was a Haruhi Suzumiya reference if I'm not mistaken.

"Classified information" was totally a Mikuru reference.

Last edited: