• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
alright im watching/watched

Fairy tail 155/-
One piece 571/-
Sword art online 18/- (such a great anime btw)
Fma brotherhood Completed
Code Geass Completed
death note Completed
Soul eater 23/51
yuyu Hakusho 67/112
Marchen awaken romance 5/102

AKB0048 - 3/13
Humanity has Declined Specials - 2/-
Jormungand: Perfect Order - 5/12
Little Busters - 5/26
My Ordinary Life (again) - 10/26
Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 5/12
Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! Lite - 6/-
Robotics;Notes - 4/22
Space Brothers - 31/-

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
finished mobile suit gundam 00 not too long ago and it was a massive disappointment. i honestly thought i would enjoy it more given the hype the series has. it just had too much politics for my taste so i'm giving it a 4/10.
Weird, that's exactly how I felt about Mobile Suit Gundam 00. The political stuff didn't jive with me.

From the New World - 6/25
Hayate the Combat Butler! Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 6/12

Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 54/?
Little Busters! - 5/26
My Little Monster - 6/13
Psycho-Pass - 4/22
Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 6/12
Space Brothers - 31/?

Oshima is a great addition to My Little Monster's cast. The show in general does have the slow, unsure romantic development that is typical for the genre, but it still feels like stuff is happening, and the characters haven't descended towards blushing/crying becoming their only character trait (and it doesn't look like they will, either). Good series so far.

I wonder where From the New World is going? I kind of like not being able to tell.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 6/12
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite 6/6

Fruits Basket - 15/26
Oreimo - 7/12
Psycho- Pass - 5/22
Star Driver - 9/25

Nibutani/Dekomori's fights are hilarious! Loved this episode.

Still apathetic towards Star Driver, though...

Last edited:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Weird, that's exactly how I felt about Mobile Suit Gundam 00. The political stuff didn't jive with me.

i was told that SEED concentrates more on the character and not so much on the political aspect of it. some prefer it over 00 because of that but the rest thinks of it as unnecessary teenage drama. either way i'd still rather not watch it after seeing 00. maybe in the distant future.

fairy tail 155/-
hyouka 4/22
kyousougiga (2012) 2/5
litchi DE hikari club 6/-
little busters! 5/26
one piece 94/-
robotics;notes 4/22
sakurasou no pet na kanojo 5/24
sukitte ii na yo. 5/13
the iDOLM@STER: shiny festa 1/3
tonari no kaibutsu-kun 6/13

started watching hyouka after all. seems interesting so far and the animation is gorgeous.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
i was told that SEED concentrates more on the character and not so much on the political aspect of it. some prefer it over 00 because of that but the rest thinks of it as unnecessary teenage drama. either way i'd still rather not watch it after seeing 00. maybe in the distant future.

fairy tail 155/-
hyouka 4/22
kyousougiga (2012) 2/5
little busters! 5/26
one piece 94/-
robotics;notes 4/22
sukitte ii na yo. 5/13

started watching hyouka after all. seems interesting so far and the animation is gorgeous.

If you didn't like 00 then you won't like Gundam Wing. Try out G Gundam. Its pretty much a brawler and pretty awesome even though its old as hell and the animation didn't age well.

Zero/Fate - 5/25

I finished Guilty Crown a while ago and I recently started watching Zero/Fate. The first episode was veeeerrryyy slow but I guess it sorta picked up after that. It will probably be decent at least.

AKB0048 - 4/13
Humanity has Declined Specials - 2/-
Jormungand: Perfect Order - 5/12
Little Busters - 5/26
My Ordinary Life (again) - 10/26
Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 6/12
Robotics;Notes - 4/22
Space Brothers - 31/-

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
You should ignore SEED and just watch MSG, then MSZG.

If you didn't like 00 then you won't like Gundam Wing. Try out G Gundam. Its pretty much a brawler and pretty awesome even though its old as hell and the animation didn't age well.

i'll consider these if i ever decide to watch gundam again.

fairy tail 155/-
hyouka 18/22
kyousougiga (2012) 2/5
little busters! 5/26
one piece 94/-
robotics;notes 4/22
sukitte ii na yo. 5/13

MARATHONING HYOUKA YEAHHHH. only four episodes left. i honestly don't know why the series got such a negative response from kyoani fans. i love how they come up with solutions to trivial quiestions one usually wouldn't worry about.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Btooom! 5/12
Chitose Get You!! 18/-
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 6/12
CØDE:BREAKER 5/13
Gintama' Enchousen 4/-
Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You 6/12
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb 5/-
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 4/26
Jormungand: Perfect Order 6/12
K 5/13
K-ON!! 8/26 (Re-watching)
Little Busters! 5/26
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic 5/-
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 18/24
Naruto: Shippuuden 288/-
Psycho-Pass 4/22
Robotics;Notes 4/22
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 5/24
Seitokai no Ichizon Lv. 2 3/-
Shinsekai Yori 6/25
Sword Art Online 18/25
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 6/13
Uchuu Kyoudai 31/-
Zetsuen no Tempest 5/-

Okay who here besides me is extremely exited for Evangelion 3.0 to come out? ONLY NINE MORE DAYSSSSS<3

I recently completed Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Not really sure what my next anime will be, I was considering catching up on Bleach but I am not sure if I have the patience for this anime :(

Just skip the fillers and for the love of all things good do not watch the whole clone ark thing before the Fullbring arc. It was so boring lol.