• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

D

Deleted member 300066

I've only recently decided to try anime, so I grabbed the first disk set of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I ordered the box set on Amazon yesterday. I should have just bought the box set in the first place, I spent £12 on the first disk set and then the cheapest way to get the rest was the box set, so I'm gonna have doubles.

I just finished episode 10 today. I might finish the first disk set tonight.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I've only recently decided to try anime, so I grabbed the first disk set of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I ordered the box set on Amazon yesterday. I should have just bought the box set in the first place, I spent £12 on the first disk set and then the cheapest way to get the rest was the box set, so I'm gonna have doubles.

I just finished episode 10 today. I might finish the first disk set tonight.

hah FullMetal Alchemist is a great pick for a starting anime but be prepared for scenes that will make u wanna cry :p its such a amazing anime

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Aiura 3/12
Aku no Hana 4/13
Chihayafuru 2 16/25
Date A Live 5/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 4/13
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 4/12
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 3/12
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 3/12
Hunter x Hunter 77/-
Iron Man: Rise of Technovore 1/1 - COMPLETE
Kakumeiki Valvrave 3/12
Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 4/13
Photo Kano 4/12
RDG: Red Data Girl 4/12
Shingeki no Kyojin 4/25
Strike Witches 2 7/12
Suisei no Gargantia 4/12
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 3/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 55/-
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 4/-
Yuyushiki 3/12

Skywardswordsman

Call me Sky.
I have just finished watching Death Note, I loved it so much <3
I have now started watching Dragon Ball, but I am only on episode 2 and I watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, which I am 18 episodes into.

D

Deleted member 300066

hah FullMetal Alchemist is a great pick for a starting anime but be prepared for scenes that will make u wanna cry :p its such a amazing anime

Yeah it certainly seems like it. I'm loving it so far.

I was pretty damn sad when Hughes died. He was my second favourite side character (behind Armstrong)

I swear to god if Armstrong dies...

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Pokemon Best Wishes 6/48
Durarara!! 26/26
His and Her circumstances 26/26

Berserk Golden Age Arc I 1/1
Berserk Golden Age Arc II 1/1
Wolf Children 1/1

I've never seen an anime unravel so badly as His and Her circumstances did. Durarara! was phenomenal, much better than Baccano!

Both Berserk movies were, I thought, fantastic adaptions.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Accel World 12/24
Clannad 6/23
Date A Live 5/12
Hataraku Maou-sama! 4/13
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 3/12
Karneval 4/13
One Piece 593/?
Photo Kano 4/12
Shingeki No Kyojin 4/25
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 3/24
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 4/?
Yu Yu Hakusho 73/112

i just started Hataraku Maou-sama! today and im actually really enjoying it cant wait to see more!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Watching Clannad and i wonder how can something so sad be so addicting to watch the more i watch the more i wanna cry >.< only 10 episodes in i dont wanna know how sad it gets.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Watching Clannad and i wonder how can something so sad be so addicting to watch the more i watch the more i wanna cry >.< only 10 episodes in i dont wanna know how sad it gets.

Clannad is a marvelous series and easily in the top 10 animu ever produced in the history of humanity.

Cherish each and every second, for it goes by too fast.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Clannad is a marvelous series and easily in the top 10 animu ever produced in the history of humanity.

Cherish each and every second, for it goes by too fast.

I'm sure some people think that's overselling it or whatever but I love Clannad to death so yeah.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
After four episodes, I'm really loving Gargantia but I'm dreading where Urobochi is going to take it. It just feels too happy to finish like this when you realize it's one of his works.

I don't think it's going to reach the brutality Madoka did, but I don't see it having anything happier than a bittersweet ending.

Janovy

Banned
Well I've finished Jigoku Shoujo a few weeks ago. I liked it~
I finally started watching Dragon Ball. I'm at episode 67 now. I've never watched any of the Dragon Ball series not even when i was young so I felt I was missing something and decided to watch the original, then Z and then GT.

I've also started watching Soul Eater, but I'm only at episode 7 atm.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Well I've finished Jigoku Shoujo a few weeks ago. I liked it~
I finally started watching Dragon Ball. I'm at episode 67 now. I've never watched any of the Dragon Ball series not even when i was young so I felt I was missing something and decided to watch the original, then Z and then GT.

I've also started watching Soul Eater, but I'm only at episode 7 atm.

Dragon ball is still my favorite in the whole DBZ series