• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
if this is anything like most battle girl school shows (Frezzing, Ikki) I will not be watching

Survival Game brought Mirai Nikki to mind.

Although Mirai Nikki brings unpleasant memories to many anime fans, I really enjoyed it for what it's worth.

AceFlonne

Mediator
Hopefully the second season of Chu2byo will have less awful drama than the first.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Soul Eater episode 6 (on hold)
Blue Dragon episode 26
Naruto Shippuden episode 1 (haven't seen anything Naruto related in 5yrs, giving it another chance)
Rock Lee and his Ninja pals episode 9.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
So KyoAni now has three known upcoming anime series. Has that ever happened before?

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 4/24
Attack on Titan - 5/25
Chihayafuru 2 - 17/25
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 5/13
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 78/?
Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen - 26/26
Oreimo Season 2 - 5/16
Potemayo - 10/12
Red Data Girl - 5/12
Space Brothers - 56/?
The Devil is a Part-Timer! - 5/13
The Severing Crime Edge - 5/13

The second season of Kaiji felt like an extension of the first - no dramatic stylistic changes other than a longer opening and a brief cameo by the female gender (thank goodness it was brief... I couldn't have handled much more). Another great thriller.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I've been watching my Blu-Ray backlog for a while, so there's a bunch of shows I didn't really get to watch.

I'm focusing on watching Hyouka at the moment.

Speaking of Kyouka, now that the entire series BD batches subbed are available, more than a year later from the initial premiere, now's the prime time to watch.

Researching my library, I also presume I might try the NEET detective anime and AnoNatsu.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That is ZAQ, I'm fairly sure...?

Or do you mean you want a season 2 of Lite? Or do you mean you want her to sing a kawaii song?

I want ZAQ for Chuunibyou season 2. Whatever song, don't care. Season 2 of Lite would be cool too.

The second season of Kaiji felt like an extension of the first - no dramatic stylistic changes other than a longer opening and a brief cameo by the female gender (thank goodness it was brief... I couldn't have handled much more). Another great thriller.

And now for the how-many-years wait for season 3! Maybe.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well, I heard the manga recently resumed after a break of over a year, so there's always hope...

Hunter x Hunter has a lazy mangaka(manga author) has been on indefinite hiatus for over a year and this has not been the shortest hiatus HxH has experienced either.

I'm hoping they stretch out the Chimaera Ant arc, otherwise we'll be seeing crappy filler, or an ending to this version(2011 remake).

Whenever the Ant arc finishes, there is another arc, albeit much shorter arc, that can fit in 10-15 episodes, maybe less, and that's it until Togashi gets off his butt.

Regardless of the outcome, once ALL the current canon material is animated, I'm going to watch.

Last edited:

darkrai dude

Back, I guess
I've tried re-watching some old Digimon episodes but I keep forgetting to continue.
Lately, I've been re-watching the Evangelion movies over and over even though I know the third one won't be out (dubbed, anyway) for a long time...
Also, I've been following Soul Eater with Toonami, really enjoying that too.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Hunter x Hunter has a lazy mangaka(manga author) has been on indefinite hiatus for over a year and this has not been the shortest hiatus HxH has experienced either.

I'm hoping the stretch out the Chimaera Ant arc, otherwise we'll be seeing crappy filler, or an ending to this version(2011 remake).

Whenever the Ant arc finishes, there is another arc, albeit much shorter arc, that can fit in 10-15 episodes, maybe less, and that's it until Togashi gets off his butt.

Regardless of the outcome, once ALL the current canon material is animated, I'm going to watch.
Huh? I was talking about Kaiji, not Hunter x Hunter. But on the subject of Hunter x Hunter, I don't envisage any filler, and I expect the series to end if it catches up to the manga.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Huh? I was talking about Kaiji, not Hunter x Hunter. But on the subject of Hunter x Hunter, I don't envisage any filler, and I expect the series to end if it catches up to the manga.

I know you were talking about Kaiji. Just so happens whenever someone comments 'long hiatus' a switch goes off in my brain and Hunter x Hunter comes up, as the King of all Hiatus'...~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

Oh my God, where has this been all my life? Where do I even begin about how I feel about this anime so far? I am in love for reasons I can't explain at this very moment. There's something so endearing about these characters that I have no idea what to say. Definitely becoming one of my favorites for sure.

Also, I'm choosing to watching the English dub because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm not regretting it one bit.