• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Also now that I look at it, I hate about half of the guy's list.

Nanoha is fanservice crap, Photo Kano is disgustingly misogynistic, SAO isn't very good, Nyarko-san is a dreadfully unfunny panderfest, Yuru Yuri is bland as hell and Oreshura is also incredibly bland. Plus there's shows like To Love-Ru, Infinite Stratos and Oda Nobuna which I haven't seen but find incredibly unappealing

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I know Biglobe's polls are horrible but I find it funny that the only shows I like that are loved by males are Madoka,Bake and Railgun

I don't want to meet any person, male or female, who hates The iDOLM@STER, as I would have nothing but mean and nasty things to say to them.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Also now that I look at it, I hate about half of the guy's list.

Nanoha is fanservice crap, Photo Kano is disgustingly misogynistic, SAO isn't very good, Nyarko-san is a dreadfully unfunny panderfest, Yuru Yuri is bland as hell and Oreshura is also incredibly bland. Plus there's shows like To Love-Ru, Infinite Stratos and Oda Nobuna which I haven't seen but find incredibly unappealing

Photo-GF and the b00b groping had me *facepalming* I've never been the show's biggest fan, but the blatant pandering, done tastelessly at that, had me all but writing it off as fodder crap animu.

I don't want to meet any person, male or female, who hates The iDOLM@STER, as I would have nothing but mean and nasty things to say to them.

Since I got into anime hardcore over the last 2-3 years, iDOLM@STER stands in my top 10 of animu I have completed and def. stands as the best SOL and best idol animu.

Xionea

Half a centaur

Don't run into me, then! (JK, JK, I loved it).

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo - 5/7
Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - 10/12
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 4/13
Date A Live - 9/12
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
Fairy Tail - 36/175
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - 6/12
K-On!! - 8/26
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 8/12
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 8/13
Photokano - 8/12
Rec - 5/9
Shingeki no Kyojin - 8/25
Sora no Otoshimono - 9/13
Soul Eater - 25/51
Sparrow's Hotel - 7/-
Spice and Wolf II - 3/12
Steins;Gate - 1/24
Sukitte Ii na yo. Specials - 9/-
Uchuu Kyoudai - 25/-
Vividred Operation - 2/12
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - 6/13
Zatch Bell - 109/150

Heartcatch Precure!- 38/49

In the last few episodes I watched, the characters were faced with a dilemma. I won't go into details, but in order to grow stronger they actually had to face the demons of their past and learn to accept their flaws. I expected it to be inconsequential fluff so I was shocked that it went there.

While I still think Madoka is a better show, this show is a real gem. Anime doesn't have to be harsh and unforgiving, it just has to be good. And Heartatch Precure is really, really good

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Naruto: Shippuuden 314/∞
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 4/?
To LOVE-Ru Darkness OVA 1/2
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 5/12
Kiss x Sis OVA 7/?
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo 5/7
Toradora! 1/25
Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu 10/12
Photokano 8/12
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru 3/?
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 8/16
Ketsuekigata-kun 2/?
Sparrow's Hotel 6/? Never before have I seen such a shift in animation in so little time - http://i.imgur.com/hIuOVyW.jpg
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san 8/13
Yuyushiki3- 8/12
Aiura 7/12
Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 4/?

Pisu Hame! 6/?
Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
Crimson Girls: Chikan Shihai 1/1 Complete
Hump Bang! 2/?
Tsundere Inran Shoujo Sukumi 2/2 Complete
Brandish 2/?
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2/2 Complete
Swing Out Sisters 1/1 Complete
First Love 3/?
Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
Kansen 5: The Daybreak 2/2 Complete
Tropical Kiss 2/?
Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 1/?
Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend? 2/?
Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! 1/?
Mouryou no Nie 2/?
Rinkan Club 3/?
Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
Miboujin Nikki: Akogare no Ano Hito to Hitotsu Yane no Shita 1/1 Complete
Chikan no Licence 2/?
Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu: Mao Hen 2/2 Complete
Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru 2/2 Complete
Idol Kouhosei 1/?
Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki 1/?
Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou 1/?
Ane Koi 2/?
Soushisouai Note The Animation 1/?
Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu 2/2 Complete
Starless: 21st Century Nymphomaniacs 4/4 Complete
Please Rape Me! 2/2 Complete

Oh yeah

Great, I've been criticised for being sexist and being too feminist all in the same day
Photo Kano isn't disgustingly misogynistic

There is no basis for this comment at all.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 8
Chihayafuru 2 - 20

Devil Survivor 2 - 8
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid - 4
Hataraku Maou-sama! - 8
Hunter X Hunter - 81
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 7
Red Data Girl - 8
Space Brothers - 59
Suisei no Gargantia - 7
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 7

Holy balls was Space Brothers emotional this week. Very strong episode.

Oh yeah, that edgy fujoshit rip off of Durarara that I dropped 3 episodes in

Good choice. I stuck with it because I'm stubborn when it comes to dropping shows. Was a big waste of time.

wait magi is really hated? but i cant understand why males can hate Code Geass? that anime was just pure genius

I'm a little confused about Code Geass too. It's got mechs, excitement, babes, etc. I guess it's the Clamp character designs.

There's no real reason for guys to stay away from Durarara. Especially considering its fujoshi audience is based around one giant misunderstanding about the relationship between two characters which, according to a few rational fujoshi I've met, has no solid ground.

Maybe it's just on the list because of how obnoxious most of the female fans are. I swear they act like those are the only two characters in the show.

I'll be watching it ironically

Right. Well, whatever you get enjoyment out of I guess.

Photo-GF and the b00b groping had me *facepalming*

Wait... you know you can say "boob" here right?
Also if you're using "facepalming" as a verb there's no need to wrap it in asterisks.

BlueDragonfangirl

Right now, lets see...

New shows I'm giving a shot

Yahari Ore no Seishun and frankly I'm loving it, MC is the best in my opinion of the new shows and even though the animation is kind of off at times it shows what real life is really like and other fun characters and relationship troubles.

Shows I'm re trying

Gash Bell : Couldn't get into it at first but am trying to give it another shot.

Toradora : Never could watch all the episodes, going to try.

Re watch

Digimon season 2

Bleach first half of the series : Thats what got me into the show the first place.

Yugioh 5D

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
You know what I find weird on that guys love but girls hate list

There's no K-ON but then again. Like Code Geass. It has a universal appeal

There's two kinds of people in this world, those who love K-ON! And those who love K-ON! but are tsunderes, so they pretend to hate it.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Thinking about watching the Zero no tsukaima series. any one have there opinions on it? is it funny atleast?

edit: decided to give it a chance and see if ill like it

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Aiura 7/12
Aku no Hana 8/13
Chihayafuru 2 20/25
Date A Live 8/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 8/13
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 7/12
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 6/12
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 6/12
Hataraku Maou-sama! 8/13
Hunter x Hunter 80/-
Kakumeiki Valvrave 7/12
Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 4/-
Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 7/13
Photo Kano 8/12
RDG: Red Data Girl 8/12
Shingeki no Kyojin 7/25
Suisei no Gargantia 8/12
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 7/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 58/-
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 8/13
Yuyushiki 7/12

Starting my rewatch of FMA Brotherhood. Just remembered how awesome the opening themes were. I like the 2003 anime more overall but apart from 'Ready, Steady Go' none of the OP's really stood out. In Brotherhood, they're all fantastic and fit the tone of the show perfectly. In fact, I think it has better opening themes than any other anime I've ever seen.

Attack on Titan - 8/25
Chihayafuru Season 2 - 20/25
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - 7 and a half/12 DROPPED
My Ordinary Life (again) - 18/26
Space Brothers - 59/-

Gargantia started off strong but I'm so bored of it at this point. So goodbyyyyye.