• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Gargantia started off strong but I'm so bored of it at this point. So goodbyyyyye.

your lost

Starting my rewatch of FMA Brotherhood. Just remembered how awesome the opening themes were. I like the 2003 anime more overall but apart from 'Ready, Steady Go' none of the OP's really stood out. In Brotherhood, they're all fantastic and fit the tone of the show perfectly. In fact, I think it has better opening themes than any other anime I've ever seen.

i loved all the Brotherhood openings they were all really good. the first opening "again" and third opening "Golden Time Lover" have to be my favorite

Heartcatch Precure- 49/49 (COMPLETE)

Wow. That really went places. It could have remained inconsequential fluff for the entire show and it would have been just fine. But this show had bigger aspirations. It got better at the halfway point. Then it got even better a few episodes later. Then it just kept getting better and better until it explodes right at the end with one of the most amazing climaxes I've ever seen. Sure it doesn't have the mature themes present in Madoka, but did Madoka ever fight a giant world destroying demon in space? I thought not

9.5/10

idawnhikari

No Need to Worry!
I've never watched Code Geass after all this time. It just didn't grab my attention...until now that is, so i'm currently watching every episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I might as well start doing a list here, too

Arata Kangatari: 7/13
Attack on Titan: 8/25
Chihayafuru 2: 20/25
Date a Live: 9/12
Devil Survivor 2: The Animation: 8/13
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: 8/13
Haiyore! Nyarko-san W: 7/12
Hataraku no Maou-sama!: 8/13
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.: 7/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011): 81/?
Karneval: 8/13
Mushibugyo: 8/26
Mushishi: 3/26
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: 8/13
One Piece: 597/?
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.: 8/13
Photokano: 8/13
RDG: Red Data Girl: 10/12
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Rewatching): 12/27
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 7/24
Toriko: 104/?
Uchuu Kyoudai: 59/?
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: 8/13
Yuyushiki: 7/12

Started to watch Mushishi because of a friend who rarely watches anime, rave about how good it is. I love it a lot. The show has a great atmosphere

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Heartcatch Precure- 49/49 (COMPLETE)

Wow. That really went places. It could have remained inconsequential fluff for the entire show and it would have been just fine. But this show had bigger aspirations. It got better at the halfway point. Then it got even better a few episodes later. Then it just kept getting better and better until it explodes right at the end with one of the most amazing climaxes I've ever seen. Sure it doesn't have the mature themes present in Madoka, but did Madoka ever fight a giant world destroying demon in space? I thought not

9.5/10
I've considered watching Heartcatch Precure! in the past myself. You've convinced me to give it a try someday.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi 12/12
well i really enjoyed the first season of this anime. the 2nd season was alright there were points where i just thought its being repetitive and then there were points that i thought it was being amazing. i really enjoyed the ending besides like the last minute of it >.< well time to move onto the 3rd season which apparently is one of the worst seasons

Smile Precure- 3/48

I hear it's nowhere near as good as Heartcatch, but I'm watching it anyway. I mean, the VA cast is outstanding. Fukuen Misato (Yoshika from Strike Witches, Rikka from Haganai), Kanameto Hisako (Ika Musume, Amy from Suisei no Gargantia) and Inoue Marina (Yozora from Haganai, Kana from Minami-ke).

But that's not all. The mascot character is voiced by none other than Ootani Ikue, the voice of Pikachu. Yep.

I've considered watching Heartcatch Precure! in the past myself. You've convinced me to give it a try someday.

Yes, do watch it. Just take protective measures so the ending doesn't cause your brain to explode in amazement

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
I just started watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) today. On Episode 3 now.
Dang, its so intense @_@

I never really finish a lot of anime simply because I just rarely have time to watch it, or something about it just turns me off partway into it.. but I have a feeling I'll watch this one all the way through.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I just started watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) today. On Episode 3 now.
Dang, its so intense @_@

I never really finish a lot of anime simply because I just rarely have time to watch it, or something about it just turns me off partway into it.. but I have a feeling I'll watch this one all the way through.

isnt episode 3 the training? not even close to how intense it is 3 episodes from then

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
isnt episode 3 the training? not even close to how intense it is 3 episodes from then

Then I guess I'm in for it, haha. The first episode alone was a bit of a sensory overload with all the dramatic-ness of Eren and the Titans invading and eating everybody so quickly. To think it gets more intense than that.. awesome. Hehh

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Then I guess I'm in for it, haha. The first episode alone was a bit of a sensory overload with all the dramatic-ness of Eren and the Titans invading and eating everybody so quickly. To think it gets more intense than that.. awesome. Hehh

itso nly 8 episodes in and its already pretty intense i cant wait to see how it is in like 10 more weeks

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Can anyone tell me the point where Gintama gets good? I really want to get into the show but the episodes I've watched aren't that great

The comedy stuff starts getting good abound episode 20-30. The first of the serious arcs, all of which are great, starts at episode 58. If the show hasn't hooked you in by then, assuming you get that far, you're probably best off dropping it.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 5/12
Aku no Hana 6/13
Photo-Kano 6/12
DATE a LIVE 7/12
Yuyushiki 7/12 **Poor man's Yuru Yuri, but with duller characters, a lower budget, and 75% less lesbians**
Hataraku Maou 8/13
Red Data Girl 7/13
Shingeki no Kyoujin 8/25
Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 5/13
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 8/24
Zettai Bouei Leviathan 6/??
Valvrave the Liberator 7/12
Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 5/?? I hope this isn't the extent of the highly publicized Konata/Kagami comeback, fittingly enough though as I marathoned my last 4 eps of Lucky Star yesterday.

Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 7/13
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 7/13
Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 8/16

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 8/13

To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 16/24

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 6/13

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 4/12
Lucky Star 24+1/24+1 COMPLETE

Last edited:
The Girl who leaped through time 1/1 Complete

Really enjoyed it, was sligjhtly sad at the end, a bit funny with the time leaping, and for something I randomally watched, I loved it.