• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Beyond the Boundary - 5 and a bit/13 DROPPED
Bodacious Space Pirates - 18/26
Galilei Donna - 5/11
Golden Time - 6/24
K-ON!! - 5/27
Kyousougiga - 5/10
Miss Monochrome - 6/- DROPPED
Nagi no Asukara - 6/26
Pokemon Indigo League - 55/80
Samurai Flamenco - 5/22
Space Brothers - 80/-

Mediocrity has no place in this season.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
blazblue: alter memory 4/12
diabolik lovers 6/12
galileo donna 1/11
gingitsune 5/24
golden time 5/24
hidamari sketch 6/12
kill la kill 4/25
kyoukai no kanata 2/13
kyousou giga 1/10
little busters! ~refrain~ 3/13
log horizon 1/25
meganebu! 3/12
miss monochrome 6/-
nagi no asukara 2/26
naruto: shippuuden 329/-
non non biyori 5/12
one piece 602/-
ore no nounai sentakushi ga, gakuen love comedy wo zenryoku de jama shiteiru 2/10
yuusha ni narenakatta ore wa shibushibu shuushoku wo ketsui shimashita. 3/12

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova: 5/12
BlazBlue: Alter Memory: 4/12
Coppelion: 5/13
Diamond no Ace: 5/?
Galilei Donna: 5/11
Gingitsune: 5/12
Golden Time: 6/24

Hajime no Ippo: Rising: 5/25
Hunter x Hunter: 103/?

IS: Infinite Stratos 2: 5/12
Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season: 5/?
Kill la Kill: 6/25

Kuroko no Basket 2: 5/26
Kyoukai no Kanata: 6/13

Kyousou Giga (TV): 4/10
Little Busters!: ~Refrain~: 5/13
Log Horizon: 5/25

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai: 4/12
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 5/?
Monogatari Series Second Season: 17/?
Non Non Biyori: 5/12
Nagi no Asukara: 6/26
One Piece: 619/?
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru: 5/10
Outbreak Company: 5/12

Outlaw Star: 1/26
Samurai Flamenco: 5/22
Strike the Blood: 5/?
Toriko: 126/?
Tokyo Ravens: 4/24
Uchuu Kyoudai: 80/?
White Album 2: 5/12

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita.: 5/12

Fucking computer problems

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I questioned that to.. Miss Monochrome is fantastic

I'm not a big fan of it either. I'm just not one to drop things.

Ace of Diamond - 5/?
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova - 5/12
Bleach 34/366
COPPELION - 6/13
Diabolik Lovers - 7/12
Fantasista Doll - 2/12
Free! Specials - 1/6
Galilei Donna - 3/11
Golden Time - 5/24
Kill la Kill - 6/25
Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun - 3/10
Kyoukai no Kanata - 6/13
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai - 5/12

Meganebu! - 2/12
Miss Monochrome - 6/?
Nagi no Asukara - 6/26
Non Non Biyori - 5/12
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru - 5/10
Pokémon - 11/276
Samurai Flamenco - 5/22
Super Seisyun Brothers - 8/12
Tamayura: More Aggressive - 2/12
Yowamushi Pedal - 5/38
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta - 5/13

I don't know why I'm watching Meganebu. I guess it's because it deals with glasses-wearing boys, but it's so dull, and the colors are gross. I feel really bad for the people working on this, but then I remember that this is Studio Deen we're talking about. Also, dammit Deen, when the hell is Pupa going to air?

I also watched all of Inferno Cop. I had no idea what the hell was going on, but it was so freaking hilarious I couldn't stop.

Conza

I'm currently completing my first DragonBall marathon, its actually really good (especially for long time fans of DragonBall Z and/or DragonBall GT). Rumour has it that there may be a whole new DragonBall Z series with another 200 odd episodes as well, so hopefully I can complete it in time for that (but who knows how it'll fit into the whole DragonBall Z/GT universe, it might be slotted inbetween or simply set after DragonBall GT).

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I'm currently completing my first DragonBall marathon, its actually really good (especially for long time fans of DragonBall Z and/or DragonBall GT). Rumour has it that there may be a whole new DragonBall Z series with another 200 odd episodes as well, so hopefully I can complete it in time for that (but who knows how it'll fit into the whole DragonBall Z/GT universe, it might be slotted inbetween or simply set after DragonBall GT).

U do realize GT is not canon. so the new series will be a sequel of DBZ. right after the Buu arc pretty much

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aria the Natural - 21
Hunter X Hunter - 103
Kill la Kill - 6
Kyoukai no Kanata - 6
Little Busters! ~Refrain~ - 6
Monogatari Series Second Season - 18
Space Brothers - 80

Back to Aria!

I kind of wish I had watched episode 20 a bit earlier. That was a legit spooky episode, it would have been perfect for Halloween.
Man I love this show. It's so great at bringing out my emotions. I think I put it off so long because I don't ever want to finish it.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Back to Aria!

I kind of wish I had watched episode 20 a bit earlier. That was a legit spooky episode, it would have been perfect for Halloween.
Man I love this show. It's so great at bringing out my emotions. I think I put it off so long because I don't ever want to finish it.

That was my problem. It was so good, I,never really wanted to finish ot. Really glad you enjoy it

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Man Monogatari and there non chronological order arcs. Took me a bit to finally put the whole timeline of season 2 arcs together

Log Horizon this week was amazing. This anime just keeps getting better It has just a great cast of characters.

The only anime that im watching taht im not enjoying as much is blazblue... idk if its just me but that anime is a cluster****

Conza

U do realize GT is not canon. so the new series will be a sequel of DBZ. right after the Buu arc pretty much

Well actually, that opens up all sorts of possibilities, fusion SS3 between Vegeta and Goku, all of hte concepts and characters introduced in DBGT could be re-used, and either altered or kept exactly the same, making them canon - will be really interesting for sure :)

Petza

Finished Code Geass R2 about an hour ago. Some of my thoughts:
Plot twists out of nowhere, and most battles were decided by the power level of just a couple of mechas instead of strategy, these were my two main problems. Suzaku got much less annoying though, I didn't hate him like in the first season.

I've been spoiled with the ending that Lelouch dies months ago, but that scene was nicely executed, so it didn't really matter.

Overall I still liked it, just not as much as the first season. It was an enjoyable watch, and I can understand why so many people like it that much.

Just watched the 6th episode of Kill la Kill, the 620'th one of One Piece, finished Zettai Bouei Leviatan and watched the first 3 episodes of Attack on Titan.