• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
[SPOIL]
I've been spoiled with the ending that Lelouch dies months ago, but that scene was nicely executed, so it didn't really matter.

Overall I still liked it, just not as much as the first season. It was an enjoyable watch, and I can understand why so many people like it that much.[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL] Lelouch isnt dead... can't believe people still believe that. this has been argued for years. Lelouch is still alive he fakes his death. Dude is immortal now. He has his dad's Immortality, When his dad was chocking him He gave lelouch his Code which made Lelouch Immortal. So when Lelouch got stabbed Nunally touched him and saw all the memories thats his Code activating like it did when C.C got shot in the beggining [/Spoil]

Bodacious Space Pirates - 18/26
Galilei Donna - 5/11
Golden Time - 6/24
K-ON!! - 5/27
Kyousougiga - 5/10
Nagi no Asukara - 6/26
Pokemon Indigo League - 57/80
Samurai Flamenco - 5/22
Space Brothers - 81/-

Petza

[SPOIL] Lelouch isnt dead... can't believe people still believe that. this has been argued for years. Lelouch is still alive he fakes his death. Dude is immortal now. He has his dad's Immortality, When his dad was chocking him He gave lelouch his Code which made Lelouch Immortal. So when Lelouch got stabbed Nunally touched him and saw all the memories thats his Code activating like it did when C.C got shot in the beggining [/Spoil]
[Spoil]Yes, I read about this theory and it makes sense. But if I want to be honest, I'd like not to believe it. In my opinion it would cheapen the ending, as his sacrifice wouldn't really be considered a sacrifice anymore. At least that's what I think, you don't have to agree.[/spoil]
In any case, I started Serial Experiments Lain (just finished episode 3), been meaning to watch it for months. I really love the atmosphere, it just pulls me in and makes me want to watch more.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Haven't updated in ages:
Attack on Titan 13.5/25
Neon Genesis Evangelion 26/26 [sub] COMPLETE This is amazing why didn't I give this a better chance earlier why (But now, time to watch the movies maybe.)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) 28/100?+ (ongoing)
Meganebu! 2/12? (ongoing)

On hold[?]:
Tokyo Mew Mew 4/52
Pokémon
Tamako Market 2/12 (Might indefinitley put on hold or continue/start over by myself.)

Kodomo no Jinkan 3/12 DROPPED I don't hate this, but I just find the execution of it not interesting enough for me sometimes[?], sorry.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova 5/12
BlazBlue: Alter Memory 5/12
Coppelion 6/13
Diamond no Ace 6/12
Galilei Donna 5/11
Gingitsune 5/12
Golden Time 6/24
Gundam Build Fighters 5/12
Kill la Kill 6/24
Kyoukai no Kanata 6/13
Kyousou Giga (TV) 5/10
Log Horizon 6/25
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai 5/12
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic 5/25
Miss Monochrome 6/12
Monogatari Series: Second Season 19/26
Nagi no Asukara 6/26
Non Non Biyori 5/12
One Outs 25/25
One Piece 619/?
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru 5/10
Outbreak Company 6/12
Samurai Flamenco 5/22
Seto no Hanayome 1/26
Shakugan no Shana 10/24
Strike the Blood 6/24
Super Seisyun Brothers 8/12
Teekyuu 3 5/12
Tokyo Ravens 5/24
Yowamushi Pedal 5/39
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. 6/12

Well One Outs was a great anime may pick up the manga later to see what happens next. After watching a serious anime i decided i want something funny and i heard alot about Seto no Hanayome so im looking forward to the comedy in this anime

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

That theory has one massive flaw.
When a person has the code they lose their Geass. Lelouch still has his Geass after taking out his father so he can't be immortal

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
That theory has one massive flaw.
When a person has the code they lose their Geass. Lelouch still has his Geass after taking out his father so he can't be immortal

[spoil] He Didnt take C.C Code so he can keep her Geass Since she never died. He took his Dad so he has both Geass and the Code. reaching Code Geass [/spoil]

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[spoil] He Didnt take C.C Code so he can keep her Geass Since she never died. He took his Dad so he has both Geass and the Code. reaching Code Geass [/spoil]

That's not how it works, you can only have one the code or the geass, you don't have both.

This is all ignoring the fact the guy who wrote the story has said Lelouch is dead, and won't be coming back.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
That's not how it works, you can only have one the code or the geass, you don't have both.

This is all ignoring the fact the guy who wrote the story has said Lelouch is dead, and won't be coming back.

[spoil] It's completely possible to have both if the person who gave u the code isnt the same person who gave you the Geass. And Didnt the writer say its in the air if he's alive or dead and its for us to decide [/spoil]

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[spoil] It's completely possible to have both if the person who gave u the code isnt the same person who gave you the Geass. And Didnt the writer say its in the air if he's alive or dead and its for us to decide [/spoil]

I can't find the interview I read where he states in no uncertain terms that he is dead. The whole point of his "Only those who are prepared to be shot should pull the trigger", was that Lelouch was prepared to die to save the world.

Oh well at least you aren't relying on the stupid "C.C. Was talking to the Lelouch while laying on the cart!" reasoning. It's not like C.C. Has talked to dead people before or anything.

All this aside, the main reason people seem to want to see Lelouch alive is for a third season, which would be stupid as there is no conflict for Lelouch to insert himself into.

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I can't find the interview I read where he states in no uncertain terms that he is dead. The whole point of his "Only those who are prepared to be shot should pull the trigger", was that Lelouch was prepared to die to save the world.

Oh well at least you aren't relying on the stupid "C.C. Was talking to the Lelouch while laying on the cart!" reasoning. It's not like C.C. Has talked to dead people before or anything.

All this aside, the main reason people seem to want to see Lelouch alive is for a third season, which would be stupid as there is no conflict for Lelouch to insert himself into.
o no haha i liked how it ended i mean more Lelouch would be awesome but there just no way that can be possible it ended perfectly.

Hyperdimension Neptunia- 5/12

Don't believe I've said anything about this, but for my Birthday next week I'm getting a new TV and a PS3 with Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and Atelier Totori (No, I don't care that the new consoles come out a few days later because they don't play Hyperdimension Neptunia). Also since I know more of the English VAs than the Japanese in both games I'm playing them dubbed. I mean, Totori has Johnny Yong Bosch. Why would I want to miss out on that?

Back on the topic of Neptunia, I'm trying to contain my excitement by watching the anime since I fell behind as it was airing. I have no idea exactly what it is I'm watching, but for some reason I like it. It's not masterful by any stretch but it's a hell of a lot of fun. If the games are anything like this I'm in for a good time

Last edited:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
blazblue: alter memory 4/12
bleach 44/366
diabolik lovers 6/12
galileo donna 1/11
gingitsune 5/24
golden time 5/24
hidamari sketch 6/12
kill la kill 5/25
kyoukai no kanata 2/13
kyousou giga 1/10
little busters! ~refrain~ 3/13
log horizon 1/25
meganebu! 3/12
miss monochrome 6/-
nagi no asukara 2/26
naruto: shippuuden 337/-
non non biyori 5/12
one piece 602/-
ore no nounai sentakushi ga, gakuen love comedy wo zenryoku de jama shiteiru 2/10
yuusha ni narenakatta ore wa shibushibu shuushoku wo ketsui shimashita. 3/12

caught up to naruto, now back to bleach.

Emerald 2006

Animes Currently watching are Naruto and most importantly, Sword Art On-line. I'm addicted to it.