• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Big O: 3/26
Gintama: 93/201
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 1/110
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 46/50

While I don't disagree, but what should've been a simple show about idols was neither the time or place to shove in mecha. Something like Valvrave even managed to be better than Xenoglossia, that's how bad the show was handled.

********. Every time is the right time to insert mecha.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! ren 3/-
golden time 12/24
kill la kill 13/25
log horizon 18/25
nagi no asukara 16/26
naruto: shippuuden 343/-
nisekoi 3/-
nourin 4/12
one piece 626/-
pupa 4/12
sekai seifuku: bouryaku no zvezda 1/13
space dandy 2/-
super sonico the animation 5/12
wake up, girls! 3/12

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Big O: 3/26
Gintama: 93/201
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 1/110
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 50/50 -- COMPLETE!

I still really, really like this show, even though around the 30s the show took a step down in quality.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
I just got through all the released episodes for Pokemon XY thus far and otherwise I've been watching Silver Spoon. It came highly recommended through various websites I've come across so I decided to check it out. It's amazing and I couldn't relate more to Hachiken as far as where I am in my life right now. A very heartwarming and fun anime :)

Shinku

neko, desu~
Attack on Titan Picture Drama 3/-
Groove Adventure Rave 37/51
Kyoto Animation: Megane-hen 1/1
Kyoukai no Kanata 12/12
Kyoukai no Kanata ONA 3/3
Naruto Shippuuden 209/--
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 3/12
Sword Art Online: Sword Art Offline 5/9

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Thinking about starting Kill la Kill, because I hear that one mentioned a lot, I don't suppose it has a dub?

No, neither is there one that had been announced.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 5
Golden Time - 16
Hunter X Hunter - 115
Kill la Kill - 16
Nagi no Asukara - 18
Nisekoi - 4
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 5
Silver Spoon 2nd Season - 4
Space Brothers - 92
Space Dandy - 5
Tonari no Seki-kun - 5

Shadow XD001

Kill la Kill - 16/24
Monster - 1/74
One Piece - 31/-
Space Dandy - 4/-

Started watching Monster. Only one episode in so far, but I'll definitely be watching more. At lest February Break is almost here. Still haven't watched last week's Dandy. I just don't feel like it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Kill la Kill - 16/24
Monster - 1/74
One Piece - 31/-
Space Dandy - 4/-

Started watching Monster. Only one episode in so far, but I'll definitely be watching more.

That's a great choice. How are you watching it, subbed or dubbed? I don't know how it's like subbed, but the dub's really good. I actually think it'd be that much more easier to watch Monster in a native language so you can understand it better, and let everything sink in. It's one of those shows where you need to do some thinking while also knowing your history/doing research. It's one out of many reasons why I love it, as well as why I've been keeping my younger brother from reading the two volumes I have because he wouldn't be able to understand it very well.

Next to the fact Mom will probably not be happy with the nudity even though I think she would enjoy the story as a whole.

Anyhoo, have fun! Hope you don't lose your sleep over it.

Ace of Diamond - 16/?
Bleach 44/366
Buddy Complex - 4/12
Chi's New Address - 45/104
D-Frag! - 5/12
Double Circle - 2/?
Golden Time - 16/24
Hamatora The Animation - 4/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - 5/12
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - 3/10
Kill la Kill - 17/25
Love Song of a Certain Pilot - 4/12
Mahou Sensou - 3/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 4/12
Mou Hitotsu no Mirai wo. 1/3
Nagi no Asukara - 17/26
Nisekoi - 4/?
Nobunaga the Fool - 4/24
Noragami - 3/12
Nourin - 4/12
Pokémon - 28/276
Pupa - 5/12
Pupipo! - 7/?
Samurai Flamenco - 15/22
Samurai Pizza Cats - 24/54
Scrapped Princess - 14/24
Space☆Dandy - 5/26
Strange+ - 5/?
Tonari no Seki-kun - 5/21
Wake Up, Girls! - 3/12
Witch Craft Works - 4/12
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - 3/12
Yowamushi Pedal - 16/38
Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku - 1/3
Z/X: Ignition - 3/?

Now that classes are done, I get a whole week to play catch up. Yay.

Shadow XD001

That's a great choice. How are you watching it, subbed or dubbed? I don't know how it's like subbed, but the dub's really good. I actually think it'd be that much more easier to watch Monster in a native language so you can understand it better, and let everything sink in. It's one of those shows where you need to do some thinking while also knowing your history/doing research. It's one out of many reasons why I love it, as well as why I've been keeping my younger brother from reading the two volumes I have because he wouldn't be able to understand it very well.

Next to the fact Mom will probably not be happy with the nudity even though I think she would enjoy the story as a whole.

Anyhoo, have fun! Hope you don't lose your sleep over it.

Dubbed, and it doesn't sound terrible. Monster does seem like one of those shows where you have to pay attention to every thing, and this is just from the first episode. I heard mixed things about watching it subbed/dubbed, but I guess that happens with most anime. :p

Watched the most recent Kill la Kill. Amazing.

Space dandy, and Attack on Titan. Nothing else has really piqued my interest.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Dubbed, and it doesn't sound terrible. Monster does seem like one of those shows where you have to pay attention to every thing, and this is just from the first episode. I heard mixed things about watching it subbed/dubbed, but I guess that happens with most anime. :p

Monster has great talent, though I haven't heard much about whether one should watch it subbed or dubbed since both are good. Still, when it comes to an anime as complex as Monster, when available, it's recommended to watch it in your own language, but not required. If you get overwhelmed, take a break, but don't forget to get back into it within a few days unless you're confident you can recall back information. There are also some slow moments, but it shouldn't take away from anything, or bore you to death. If anything, always look forward to the OP and the ED if you get the urge to fall asleep.

Or look forward to Johan. Whichever one piques your interest most.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - 5
Golden Time - 17
Hunter X Hunter - 115
Kill la Kill - 17
Nagi no Asukara - 18

Nisekoi - 4
Plastic Nee-san - COMPLETE
Seitokai Yakuindomo* - 5
Silver Spoon 2nd Season - 5
Space Brothers - 92
Space Dandy - 5
Tonari no Seki-kun - 5

Oh yeah, I watched Plastic Nee-san last night (Or +tic Nee-san?). Good for a few laughs and very quick, absurd comedy. I've never seen anything with that sense of humor before. It's mean, fast and weird. The unapologetic violence on display is what really sets it apart from other "oh so weird" anime comedy. The main trio's voices go through such range at such a fast pace too, it's amazing.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Oh yeah, I watched Plastic Nee-san last night (Or +tic Nee-san?). Good for a few laughs and very quick, absurd comedy. I've never seen anything with that sense of humor before. It's mean, fast and weird. The unapologetic violence on display is what really sets it apart from other "oh so weird" anime comedy. The main trio's voices go through such range at such a fast pace too, it's amazing.

The amount of times this gif gets posted in the thread for identifying anime over on MAL is ridiculous.

[img139]http://media.giphy.com/media/RzYRi76rcA8Ug/giphy.gif[/img139]

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Buddy Complex: 4/12
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: 4/?
D-Frag!: 5/12
Diamond no Ace: 17/?
Gin no Saji 2nd Season: 5/11
Golden Time: 17/24

Hajime no Ippo: Rising:17/25
Hamatora The Animation: 5/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu: 4/?
Hunter x Hunter (2011):115/?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.: 3/10
Kill la Kill:17/24
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season: 18/26
Log Horizon: 18/25
Mahou Sensou: 4/?
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: 4/12
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 18/?
Mobile Suit Gundam: 2/43
Nagi no Asukara: 18/26
Nisekoi: 4/?
Nobunaga the Fool: 5/?
Nobunagun: 5/13
Noragami: 5/12
Nourin: 3/12
One Piece: 631/?
Saki: Zenkoku-hen: 5/13
Samurai Flamenco: 15/22
Seitokai Yakuindomo*: 5/13
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: 4/13
Space☆Dandy: 5/?
Strike the Blood: 12/24
Super Sonico The Animation: 5/12
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 5/12
Tokyo Ravens: 16/24
Tonari no Seki-kun: 5/21
Toriko: 139/?
Uchuu Kyoudai: 92/?
Witch Craft Works: 4/12

I really feel bad for every show I watch on Thursdays. They all get overshadowed by Kill la Kill even though they're very good in their own right. Sorry Gin no Saji, Golden Time, and Nagi no Asukara. You guys are great, but Kill la Kill

Love you forever Gin no Saji

Damnit Golden Time. Stop making it harder to think things will last the way they are.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Watched all episodes out of inari kon kon so far.
and...

annd...

1505359_767264439967738_1787945307_n.jpg

THIS THING IS GONNA KILL ME. IT'S GOING TO BREAK ME. AHHHHH. THIS IS REMINDING ME OF THE TIME I READ "I am here!".

I'm dieing...so very dieing...

Greekboy

I just saw the first episode of Attack on Titan. It's the second anime I've started to watch.
Goodness, is it dark. I'm sure that it's pretty lightweight in comparison to other animes, but it really did kind of make me feel bad.
...Time to watch more!

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Space Dandy 5/26
Kill la Kill 17/25
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren 5/?
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Lite 3/?

Nisekoi 4/?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha 4/10