• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Buddy Complex: 12/13
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: 11/12
D-Frag!: 12/12 COMPLETED
Diamond no Ace: 24/?
Gin no Saji 2nd Season: 10/11
Golden Time: 23/24
Hajime no Ippo: Rising: 24/25
Hamatora The Animation: 11/12
Hoozuki no Reitetsu: 11/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011):121/?
Kill la Kill: 23/24
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season: 24/25
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 2/110
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 23/25
Mahou Sensou: 11/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: 11/12
Mobile Suit Gundam: 4/43
Nagi no Asukara: 24/26
Nisekoi: 11/20
Nobunaga the Fool: 11/24
Nobunagun: 12/13
Nourin: 11/12
One Piece: 637/?
Saki: Zenkoku-hen: 10/13
Samurai Flamenco: 21/22
Seitokai Yakuindomo*: 11/13
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: 11/13
Space☆Dandy: 12/13
Strike the Blood: 23/24
Super Sonico The Animation: 12/12 COMPLETED
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 12/13

Tokyo Ravens: 23/24
Tonari no Seki-kun: 12/13
Toriko: 147/?
Witch Craft Works: 11/12

I will miss double twin tail attack and Princess Pinch. Good thing there is an OVA in September

Also, worst White Fox show. Hopefully the spring one is a lot better

Also watched Mobile Suit Gundam and Legend of the Galactic Heroes for the first time in a month. Hopefully I'll finish one over spring break

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
All right, watched the two Evangelion Rebuild movies back-to-back. Second one was amazing, I heard of Shinji's crowning moment of awesome from this film, but to see it for myself was something else. Loved it. Looking forward to when Evangelion 3.0 comes out... eventually. Thought I read somewhere it would air on Toonami, or something? Did it ever get its theatrical release?

Either way, I can wait. Have to take breaks from Evangelion when you can, after all.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I saw it in theatres here in Canada.

get ready for anno that change everything about the series

Why does Canada get all the good stuff :/? Well, at least it will be available at some point, whether it airs on Toonami or elsewhere. I don't mind waiting a long while for it, honestly, if that's what it'll take, since the last film won't be out until winter of next year anyway.

*had braced self during second movie*

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Medabots 42/52
Cyborg 009 (1968) 8/26
Cyborg 009 (1979) 4/50
Cyborg 009 (2001) (Rewatch) 11/52
Dinosaur King 1/49
Tai Chi Chasers 1/39
Spider Riders 1/52
Ouran High School Host Club 15/25
Maburaho 24/24 - Complete!
His and Her Circumstances 1/26
Trigun 8/26
The World of Narue 1/12
Kiba (Rewatch)15/52
Lucky Star (Rewatch) 13/23
Sword Art Online 2/25
Angel Beats! 1/13
My Bride is a Mermaid 1/25

Cousin finally got me to watch an episode of My Bride is a Mermaid, not as bad as I thought it would be, there was one scene that made me laugh pretty hard, but the rest was meh.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So Hamatora ended with a huge cliffhanger, who knows how long till the sequel

At this point, I don't care either way. It had great potential, but I stopped caring for it after a while. I pretty much spent some of last night and this morning watching from episode five-up so I could finish it. I swear, it reminds me of X-Men if they were a detective agency, but the execution of what it wanted to be flip-flopped too much. I'm sure the manga is fine, it's just the director didn't adapt it too well. Considering the chief director was whom directed Angel Beats!... I think that should've told us something.

Ace of Diamond - 23/?
Bleach 44/366
Buddy Complex - 5/13
Double Circle - 2/?
Dragon Ball Z - 200/291
Golden Time - 19/24
Hamatora The Animation - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - 11/12
Kill la Kill - 23/24
Love Song of a Certain Pilot - 12/13
Mahou Sensou - 3/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 11/12
Nagi no Asukara - 24/26
Nisekoi - 7/20
Nobunaga the Fool - 6/24
Nourin - 7/12
Pokémon - 28/276
Pupa - 11/12
Pupipo! - 14/15
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 7/34
Samurai Flamenco - 17/22
Samurai Pizza Cats - 45/54
Scrapped Princess - 17/24
Space☆Dandy - 12/26
Strange+ - 11/12
Tonari no Seki-kun - 12/13
Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase - 6/25
Wake Up, Girls! - 9/12
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - 5/12
Yowamushi Pedal - 23/38
Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku - 2/3
Z/X: Ignition - 9/12

Xionea

Half a centaur
So I'm kind of conflicted right now. I want to continue Evangelion, but I also want to resume Space Bros now that it's completed, and I also really want to re-watch Photokano. If I didn't have to work during spring break, this wouldn't be an issue right now. Ugh. Thoughts, anyone?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
So I'm kind of conflicted right now. I want to continue Evangelion, but I also want to resume Space Bros now that it's completed, and I also really want to re-watch Photokano. If I didn't have to work during spring break, this wouldn't be an issue right now. Ugh. Thoughts, anyone?

Just finish Evangelion, it's pretty much THE must see anime

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
pokemon xy 20/?, (dub) 10/?
sakura trick 11/12 ( not even this one)
seitokai yakuindomo 12/13
d frag 12/12 ( complete?)
robotics notes 22/22 (completed)
pocket monsters diamond/ pearl 4/191 (yes still a long way to go)
date-a-live 12/12 ( completed)
da capo 3 5/12

wow seitokai yakuindomo 2 ep 12 seems to have a twist in the end, does it seem like a cliffhanger moreover the mild romance i think was hinted at the end.
was shino jealous of uomi?

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara i thought that was the first episode( why you tricked me with that) , seems to be it will be aired on april.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion

Drop Evangelion and re-watch Photokano. Then finish Space Bros and pick up a new show after that.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Drop Evangelion and re-watch Photokano. Then finish Space Bros and pick up a new show after that.

D:

Get in the f*cking robot, Xionea. You mustn't run away.

At least put it on-hold if you want to watch something else at the moment. It'll only prolong the mindf*ckery, though. The glorious mindf*ckery...

Xionea

Half a centaur
Just finish Evangelion, it's pretty much THE must see anime

D:

Get in the f*cking robot, Xionea. You mustn't run away.

At least put it on-hold if you want to watch something else at the moment. It'll only prolong the mindf*ckery, though. The glorious mindf*ckery...

They're all so conflicting! But I think my game plan is gonna be to:

1. Re-watch Photokano. Only 13 episodes, no big deal. Should have that done in a couple days.
2. Go back and forth between Space Bros and Evangelion.
3. Complete Evangelion before Space Bros. And if necessary...
4. I become so addicted to either one, then the other gets put off until otherwise.

That's the plan, anyways. Although it might end up changing since I'm terrible when it comes to actually completing anime...

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
At this point, I don't care either way. It had great potential, but I stopped caring for it after a while. I pretty much spent some of last night and this morning watching from episode five-up so I could finish it. I swear, it reminds me of X-Men if they were a detective agency, but the execution of what it wanted to be flip-flopped too much. I'm sure the manga is fine, it's just the director didn't adapt it too well. Considering the chief director was whom directed Angel Beats!... I think that should've told us something.

Its anime original the manga is just the prequel of the anime. i found it fun anime to watch didnt really take it all to seriously

Do Neither and watch Toradora cause for some reason you have yet to watch the greatest love story yet. (well greatest for now, Nagi may beat it) Or watch Durarararararara cause 2nd season is coming out or Fate/Zero.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Buddy Complex: 12/13
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: 11/12
Diamond no Ace: 24/?
Gin no Saji 2nd Season: 10/11
Golden Time: 23/24
Hajime no Ippo: Rising: 24/25
Hamatora The Animation: 12/12 COMPLETED
Hoozuki no Reitetsu: 11/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011):122/?
Kill la Kill: 23/24
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season: 24/25
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: 2/110
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic: 23/25
Mahou Sensou: 11/12
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: 11/12
Mobile Suit Gundam: 4/43
Nagi no Asukara: 24/26
Nisekoi: 11/20
Nobunaga the Fool: 11/24
Nobunagun: 12/13
Nourin: 11/12
One Piece: 637/?
Saki: Zenkoku-hen: 11/13
Samurai Flamenco: 21/22
Seitokai Yakuindomo*: 12/13
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda: 11/13
Space☆Dandy: 12/13
Strike the Blood: 23/24
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 12/13
Tokyo Ravens: 24/24 COMPLETED
Tonari no Seki-kun: 12/13
Toriko: 147/?
Witch Craft Works: 11/12

Tokyo Ravens was good. Kinda sad they rushed through 9 novels in 24 episodes, but oh well. It'd be great if there was an official English translation at some point

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Tokyo Ravens was good. Kinda sad they rushed through 9 novels in 24 episodes, but oh well. It'd be great if there was an official English translation at some point

I doubt it will get one but its still a fun series just when it was starting to get really good it ends. Time to wait for the fan Translations to catch up

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Medabots 42/52
Cyborg 009 (1968) 8/26
Cyborg 009 (1979) 4/50
Cyborg 009 (2001) (Rewatch) 11/52
Dinosaur King 1/49
Tai Chi Chasers 1/39
Spider Riders 1/52
Ouran High School Host Club 16/25
Maburaho 24/24 - Complete!
His and Her Circumstances 1/26
Trigun 9/26
The World of Narue 1/12
Kiba (Rewatch)15/52
Lucky Star (Rewatch) 13/23
Sword Art Online 2/25
Angel Beats! 1/13
My Bride is a Mermaid 1/25
Black Butler 2/26

Well, decided to watch another episode of Ouran, this show may be one of my favorites. And I decided to start Black Butler, seems good so far, but I get the feeling it may go to places I don't like eventually. And watched another episode of Trigun.