• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm watching Dragon ball super episode 5, rewatching Gundam Wing; currently on episode 6, and Pokemon Master Quest episode 20.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Charlotte - 6
Gintama° - 18
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - 5
Ninja Slayer - 17
Non Non Biyori OVA - COMPLETE
Non Non Biyori Repeat - 1
Ore Monogatari!! - 18
Working!!! - 6

There is so much stuff going on in Charlotte it's making me have no idea where it's going, which is great.

Janovy

Banned
Durarara!!x2 Ten - Episode 18
Arslan Senki - 18
Fullmetal Alchemist - 31/51

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Baby Steps 2 - 19/?
Charlotte - 3/13
Classroom☆Crisis - 6/12
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - 6/12
MY love STORY!! - 19/24
Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers- - 6/12
School-Live! - 6/12
Snow White with the Red Hair - 5/12

The Story of Saiunkoku - 20/39
Tribe Cool Crew - 42/?
Wagnaria!! - 13/13
Wagnaria!! 2 - 4/13

It's time I admit that The Story of Saiunkoku is on hold. It's a good show too, and I'm not sure why I stopped watching it.

Having worked as a waiter for a while, I decided to give Wagnaria!! a try. While a lot of the comedy isn't really specific to the restaurant environment, it was a show with a really good sense of comedic timing. Inami's role was a bit too prominent for me, and I'm not Yachiyo's biggest fan, but I enjoyed it enough to carry on with the second season.

I could hardly pay attention during episode 3 of Charlotte... it's really not for me, I'm afraid.

School-Live! has been pitch perfect on the drama. Small cast with lots of development, excellent use of flashbacks, and nothing feels dragged out. It's just a really well crafted show, and it's my favourite of the season so far. Of the other new stuff, Monster Musume has been a lot of fun, and Rokka has lots of intrigue, so I'd recommend those too.

Janovy

Banned
Durarara!!x2 Ten - 19
Arslan Senki - 19
Fullmetal Alchemist - 51/51 - COMPLETED -

That was a bittersweet ending to the series. Now, onto the sequel movie 'The Conqueror of Shamballa'.

After that, I start Brotherhood.

Last edited:

Navin

MALDREAD
Durarara!!x2 Ten - 19
Arslan Senki - 19

That was a bittersweet ending to the series. Now, onto the sequel movie 'The Conqueror of Shamballa'.

You haven't watched Brotherhood yet?!?? That's surprising. It's universally considered one of the best, if not the best (it's my favorite). Anyway, I started watching Golden Time.

Haunter ゴースト

Ah, Fullmetal Alchemist was the first anime i properly watched, loved it and still do to this day. Yeah definetly watch the movie, it concludes everything really well, i like to consider it a part of the actual show really and not a seperate movie since for me, it felt like the true ending.

As for Brotherhood, man equally as good. I prefer the 2003 series, but a lot of people prefer Brotherhood. It'll be interesting to see which series you prefer dude, let me know!

Janovy

Banned
Durarara!!x2 Ten - 19
Arslan Senki - 19
Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa - 1/1 - COMPLETED
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 1/64

The FMA sequel movie was solid, though I found the ending a bit rushed (mainly the woman suddenly going crazy and turning into a typical villain) and I dislike the way the story ended. I get that the story is about brothers, but the way they abandoned Winry AGAIN without telling her a thing was awful. Aren't they supposed to be her family? I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie a lot, I was incredibly fascinated by the alternate world devoid of alchemy and I loved seeing alternate versions of FMA characters. But I think the way it ended is just not right for this show. And I repeat, totally unfair to Winry, that poor girl.

Haunter ゴースト

The FMA sequel movie was solid, though I found the ending a bit rushed (mainly the woman suddenly going crazy and turning into a typical villain) and I dislike the way the story ended. I get that the story is about brothers, but the way they abandoned Winry AGAIN without telling her a thing was awful. Aren't they supposed to be her family? I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie a lot, I was incredibly fascinated by the alternate world devoid of alchemy and I loved seeing alternate versions of FMA characters. But I think the way it ended is just not right for this show. And I repeat, totally unfair to Winry, that poor girl.

Ah, personally i think the bittersweet ending was excellent. Things worked out, but also managed to show that not everything works out perfectly, i liked the realism here instead of it sugarcoating a happy ending for the sake of it like a large amount of shows do. Also i liked how dramatic it got, the movie felt like it one upped the show for a big finale. I felt fully satisfied with the ending. Anyhow though, interesting to see what you thought - i've read opinions like that before. Glad you enjoyed the show dude.

When you finish FMA Brotherhood, read this:

Reading your opinion of FMA 2003's ending, you're definetly going to prefer Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
These past few days I've watched:

Naruto Shippuden episode 422
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 69
Pokemon XY episode 84
Akatsuki no Yona episodes 12-16
Akuma no Riddle episode 10
Rin-ne episodes 2-5
Yo-Kai Watch episodes 1-3

Nodame

Misty <3
I completed the first season of Code Geass and wow. I'm amazed by everything, Lelouch is golden.
I just started with season 2 and I'm on episode 5. Looks awesome so far. I'm also watching some One Piece 356 trying to catch up which seems impossible .-. I'm watching Aria the Animation as well, it's such a relaxing anime that I like to watch before I go to sleep.