• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Gintama° - 26
Kyoukai no Kanata Movie - Mirai-hen: COMPLETE
One-Punch Man - 1
Owarimonogatari - 2

If you want to watch a movie to make you SUFFER for an half and a half Kyoukai no Kanata - Mirai-hen is a good pick. Holy crap it was incredible but every scene is so heartwrenching to watch. Can KyoAni get more emotionally exhausting than this?

Oh.

Oh I guess they can, holy crap you guys.

Wasn't that announced before? I remember us talking about it

Xionea

Half a centaur
Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation - 6/12
Heavy Object - 1/-
High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video - 2/6
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - 3/12
K-On!! - 16/26
Nagi no Asukara - 7/26
One Punch Man - 1/12
Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - 3/13
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai - 9/12
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 2/12
To LOVE-Ru (rewatching) - 5/26
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd - 1/12
Trinity Seven - 1/12
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 141/224

There's still a couple more shows I want to watch this season, but for some reason my brain decided it wanted to watch Shinmai Maou no Testament and SaiKano, the latter of which I literally have never heard of until last night. But once I heard about it, I looked up some promotional images, and instantly had to watch it. I'm definitely enjoying it so far, but the art is a little "eh" (but the anime is like 13 years old, so I can forgive it a little bit).

SpoinkyPearl

I started to watch Your Lie in April on last weekend and after 6 episodes I can say that I enjoy the series very much. It is also a little longer, 22 episodes or so, and I've been saving them fro Autumn break I'll have later on this week so I have something to do then.

I'm stuck with Kuroko's Basket in episode 17 or so, but I've continued Ace of the Diamond and watched several episodes in a row. The ongoing match is pretty intense, and I just can't help but love Sawamura. Currently at episode 38 and I'm hoping that I'll finish the first season until the year ends.

arceus03

Currently watching The Garden of Sinners (Kara no Kyoukai). Only got through the first movie though. Kind of so-so, looking forward to how the plot is going to expand in the next 6 series.

Also have a few movies on my list I'm planning to watch, like Summer Wars and Wolf Children. And maybe the more recent movies of Detective Conan.

Might be rewatching Uninhabited Planet Survive too. I love the series. :3

chalkus

Garden of Sinners is really good. Just give it a chance.

Right now I am close to finishing Noein, and I am also watching Listen To Me Girls, I Am Your Father, You're Under Arrest and Shangri-la.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Blood Blockcade Battlefront - 4
Gintama° - 26
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - 2
One-Punch Man - 2
Owarimonogatari - 2
Yuru Yuri Nachu Yachumi!+ - COMPLETE
Yur Yrui S3 - 2

Currently obsessed with Blood Blockade Battlefront right now. I’m four episodes in and everything hits me the right way. The setting, the character designs, the music, Leonardo’s backstory, all the names of stuff, the animation, both the OP and ED, and the writing, they’re all amazing. I shouldn’t expect anything less coming from the creator of Trigun. Don't know how this one flew under my radar for so long but I'm glad I missed the huge delay for the final episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Currently obsessed with Blood Blockade Battlefront right now. I’m four episodes in and everything hits me the right way. The setting, the character designs, the music, Leonardo’s backstory, all the names of stuff, the animation, both the OP and ED, and the writing, they’re all amazing. I shouldn’t expect anything less coming from the creator of Trigun. Don't know how this one flew under my radar for so long but I'm glad I missed the huge delay for the final episode.

Also, the director is the person who directed Kyousougiga. I don't know about you, but her works are always beautiful masterpieces.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
While most of this was from all this week, I didn't have Internet for the last couple of days, so I watched whatever I had on my computer.

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Ame-iro Cocoa: Rainy Color e Youkoso - 2/?
Anitore! EX - 1/12
Appleseed XIII - 7/13
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 133/366
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - 47/76
Comet Lucifer - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 22/48
Dragon Ball - 74/153
Fushigi na Somera-chan -1/12
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 2/12
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 9/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hacka Doll - 2/13
Heavy Object - 2/?
High School Star Musical - 2/12
JK Meshi! - 2/?
Kagewani - 2/13
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - 2/12
Kowabon - 2/13
Lance 'N' Masques - 2/12
Miss Monochrome: The Animation 3 - 1/13
Non Non Biyori Repeat - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - 3/24
Oh! Super Milk-chan - 4/12
One Punch Man - 2/12
Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan - 2/13
Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken - 2/12
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - 1/12
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 60/192
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 2/12
Ranma ½ - 18/161
Rokka no Yuusha - 2/12
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - 2/12
Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou - 2/12
Speed Racer - 19/52
Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider - 1/11
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 1/12
Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note - 1/?
Teekyuu 6 - 2/?
Teknoman - 7/49
Tokyo Mew Mew - 12/52
Tweeny Witches - 8/40
Ushio and Tora - 15/26
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid - 1/12
Wedding Peach - 10/51

SpoinkyPearl

Only 6 episodes left on Your Lie in April and this is really starting to get emotional ;_:

Kuroko's Basket and Ace of the Diamond, those two are put in halt for a while I think. I should keep up with Kuroko though, only 6 or 7 episodes left of first season. I started to watch Yowamushi Pedal today, I've been meaning to start this for ages now but I started now because I want to save Your Lie a little and I had nothing better to do. Three episodes so far and I think I'm enjoying this. It is much more fun I thought it would be and the characters are not as disturbing-looking as I thought based on pictures I've seen. Oh well, tables will probably turn when Midosuji arrives but I hope it is not soon : /

Xionea

Half a centaur
Amagi Brilliant Park - 13/13 Completed
Amagi Brilliant Park: Nonbirishiteiru Hima ga Nai! - 1/1 Completed
Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation - 6/12
Heavy Object - 1/24
High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video - 2/6
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - 3/12
K-On!! - 16/26
Nagi no Asukara - 7/26
One Punch Man - 1/12
Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - 3/13
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai - 9/12
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 3/12
To LOVE-Ru (rewatching) - 5/26
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd - 1/12
Trinity Seven - 1/12
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - 141/224

Decided to watch Amagi Brilliant Park while visiting my cousin a couple days ago. For the most part, I really enjoyed the series, but there were two characters who got on my nerves a lot (you probably know the two).

arceus03

Got through 3 more episodes of Kara no Kyokai; the story is shaping up nicely. Though I still find it a bit confusing >.>

Also, just finished watching Hotarubi no Mori E (To the Forest of Fireflies Light). Pretty lighthearted and sad story, and a short one. Quite enjoyed it.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Kyokai no Kanata: 5/13
Dragon Crisis!: 1/13
Tokyo Ghoul: 1/12

I actually tried to watch Tokyo Ghoul a while ago, but I only got to the halfway point of the first episode before I got bored to tears. Watching it again, I think I was half-asleep whilst sitting through it the first time, because I missed some details that have made the whole ~half human half ghoul~ make more sense (though, its still kind of stupid).

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Blood Blockcade Battlefront - 9
Gintama° - 28
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - 3
One-Punch Man - 3
Owarimonogatari - 3

Yur Yrui S3 - 2

BBB IS SO GOOOOOD. Enjoying every moment of this, I want to read the manga when I'm done. Edit: oh...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This week I've watched:

Pokemon XY episode 92
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 78
Yu-Gi-Oh! DM episodes 107-111
Naruto Shippuden episode 434
Classroom Crisis episode 9
Diamond no Ace: Second Season episodes 1-5
Black Butler episodes 6-9

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
One punch man- episodes 1 and 2 were great. ****'s hype as ****, have no issues with watching scenes over and over again. Although I can't tell if it's my favorite, just that's super friggen fun to watch at any point. Recommend it highly if you want a fun satire, with great action and animation. And hilarious faces.

Comet Lucifer is losing it's luster 3 episodes in, but its still a very pretty anime with some cute characters and some surprisingly good mecha CGI. Some explanations would be nice though... If it doesn't go anywhere then its really just going to be a pretty anime with a specific genre pander, sadly. But I'll give it a chance, and the opening and ending make me happy and excited for starting and feeling better after finishing.

Chivalry of a failed Knight- as the other half of asterisk, the anime I was supposed to watch (Look at my last post for details as to what I mean), this one resonates with me better. I wouldn't exactly call it stellar, but god it hits everyone of my niches, empathizes with me accidentally, while also having some sick powers and relatively good animation and fight scenes.
The anime deals with a lot of situations better then Astriek, not only making them funnier but also making them more believable. There's a Trans person in there, or at least, someone with similar features ("heart of a maiden", whatever that means. lol) So she automatically gets my empathy and she's hilarious to.

And Stella... oh boy stella. This is probably where my drive to watch the show comes from, but hot damn is she hot. The likelyhood of me ending up doing indecent things to her is high. q////q
Princessy, yet can't take a compliment or a tease for her life without turning into a blushy mess, not to mention a total convert pervert herself...Hitting some of my fetishes to (Servant!). q Every episode having some sort of sexy scene with her is not helping my resistance. aaa And her crush on the main character is cute t00.

wpmaIq1.jpg

the things i'd do to you...

Barakamon-oh boy, I've become a bigger fan of this show every time i watch it. hnggg, need to finish it. All the characters are super cute yet realistic, and despite the plot basically setting itself up around proving the protagonist wrong with every situation leaning towards that, every scene makes sense in context and in character intentions and its just such a perfect blend of everythhiiiingg...aaa
Why can't I analyze this for my interpretation of fiction class? Huh?! Narrative structure in the first episode is godly and works perfectly into everything, while also staying funny and cute qwq

White Album 2- I forgot to mention that I watched this a while back. Quite the good drama, I recommend it even if the ending is bad. (it's not "really" bad, but even though theres clearly more story in the VN, they only adapted the first part. Waiting on the sequel...)