• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

MrRoo

March towards love
I'm currently watching:
One Punch Man - Ep 9
Love Lab - Ep 9
Gintama 2015 - Ep 33(Not ready for the Shogun Assassination Arc)
Fairy Tail 2014 - 86
Comet Lucifer - Ep 9
Owari no Seraph 2nd season - Ep 9
Noragami Aragoto - Ep 9
Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst - ep 8
Yuru Yuri San Hai - ep 8

Gonna get back on my list ASAP when I'm not busy

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Gintama° - 34
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? - 7
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - 9
One-Punch Man - 8
Owarimonogatari - 8
Sabagebu! - COMPLETE
Yuru Yuri S3 - 8

I watched Sabagebu! last week, I was in the mood for a comedy and heard it was good. What I got was obvious jokes and bad animation. Momoka is a refreshing lead character because she's just an all-around *******, but other than her it wasn't really worth it.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Pokémon is the only series that I am actively watching. There are other animé series I enjoy watching and mangas I enjoy reading.

Dr. Cooper

Bazinga
I recently finished all 26 current episodes of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, otherwise known as Oregairu or My Teen Romance Comedy SNAFU, this is one of the best series I ever watched, especially the male MC 8man, he's a legend.

Aegiscalibur

Add Witty Title Here
Rokka no Yuusha was a positive surprise. It offered solid twists to the tired tropes of fantasy heroism, even if some of them were ultimately predictable.

arceus03

Just finished the second sesason of Jigoku Shoujo. I kind of liked how the season ended, though some things are unclear.

Starting 3rd season now.

MrRoo

March towards love
Finished up Shokugeki no Soma and it was brilliant! Can't wait for a 2nd season!!

stylesbk

@stylesbk
I can't believe nobody watches Inuyash... That's what im re-watching and also Naruto and Blue Exorcist. I usually try catch up on the Saturday Anime's on Adult Swim.

Red and Blue

Currently watching Pandora Heart, Serial Experiment Lain, and Gundam 00.

Also finished LoTGH and is one of the few anime I would rate damn near perfect. I honestly can't see any other anime competing with it

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I can't believe nobody watches Inuyash... That's what im re-watching and also Naruto and Blue Exorcist. I usually try catch up on the Saturday Anime's on Adult Swim.

I don't know about other people's reasoning about it, but I have of yet to get around to watching it. I'm not sure when I will, to be frank, I guess I'm just not yet ready to tackle it. I need to get back into Ranma ½, for Pete's sake, then I need to decide when I want to watch Urusei Yatsura.

Been quite a while since I last updated, so everything's up-to-date:

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - 51/76
Dance with Devils - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 22/48
Dragon Ball - 107/153
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Heavy Object - 3/24
High School Star Musical - 2/12
JK Meshi! - 13/?
Kowabon - 7/13
Lance 'N' Masques - 2/12
Monster Strike - 13/?
Mushi-Shi - 2/26
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - 7/24
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - 2/12
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 62/192
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 4/12
Ranma ½ - 18/161
Rokka no Yuusha - 2/12
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Sexy Commando Gaiden - 32/48
Speed Racer - 23/52
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 2/12
Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note - 12/?
Teekyuu 6 - 6/?
Teknoman - 7/49
Tokyo Mew Mew - 12/52
Tweeny Witches - 8/40
Ushio and Tora - 19/26
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 14/112

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Naruto Part 1
Cardcaptor Sakura
Fairy Tale
One Piece

I really wanted to watch the Omni Dub of Cardcaptor. Because the US Dub was utter crap. But settled for the Subs in the end.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

thats probably because it was a older anime and its already completed its run. ive seen all the eps of the series original and final season. Gundam Seed and Inuyasha were my first 2 anime series i ever saw.

arceus03

The Legend of Korra, if it counts.

Yeah, I'm late. :p Also doing a slow marathon on the last season of Jigoku Shoujo. I must say I love how the storyline is getting more... serious and complicated, compared to the previous seasons of I-do-bad-things-to-you-so-you-banish-me-to-hell themes from the previous seasons.

And the third season opening song is awesome, too.

That, and planning to finish up on the last few Studio Ghibli movies I have yet to watch.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 137/366
Dance with Devils - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 22/48
Dragon Ball - 107/153
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Heavy Object - 3/24
JK Meshi! - 13/?
Kowabon - 7/13
Lance 'N' Masques - 2/12
Monster Strike - 13/?
Mushi-Shi - 7/26
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - 7/24
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - 2/12
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 62/192
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 4/12
Ranma ½ - 18/161
Rokka no Yuusha - 2/12
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Sexy Commando Gaiden - 32/48
Speed Racer - 23/52
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 2/12
Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note - 12/?
Teekyuu 6 - 6/?
Teknoman - 7/49
Tokyo Mew Mew - 12/52
Tweeny Witches - 8/40
Ushio and Tora - 19/26
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 14/112

Mushi-Shi is sooooo relaxing, yet not to the point where it lulls me to sleep despite being so late at night. I could probably watch multiple episodes at a time and I'd be fine. I don't know the next time the house will be quiet, so this'll have to be one of those spur-of-the-moment watches.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Finished up Shokugeki no Soma and it was brilliant! Can't wait for a 2nd season!!

Yay! A fellow SnSer. :D Can't wait for it, as well. :) The manga is getting really good, as well.

Watched/finished Owari no Seraph, Digimon Tri (the feelings, man), and started Kill la Kill and One Man Punch. Going on and off with Noragami, as well.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Yay! A fellow SnSer. :D Can't wait for it, as well. :) The manga is getting really good, as well.

Damnit, I didn't think that would be the shorthand form for Shokugeki no Soma. Mostly because that is or was(I guess now) the term for Shakugan no Shana as well. What makes this worse is that both are made by JC Staff. Sorry, off topic.

I read the manga, and I
feel that Souma won that last match too easily. Oh, you guys already know who is going to win, why not at least try my food. Makes me kinda angry. Also, wow, I've been reading this manga for over two years.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aria the Animation - COMPLETE
Aria the Natural - COMPLETE
Aria the Origination - 7
Gintama° - 38
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? - COMPLETE
Kyoukai no Kanata (second time) - 6
The End of Evangelion (second time) - COMPLETE

That last Gintama looked like trash. I really hope after their break the penultimate episode looks good.
Got Kyoukai no Kanata for Christmas, been rewatching that.
Also throughout the last few months I've been re-watching the Aria series and all the DVD extras like the cast interviews and director interviews. Getting geared up for The Avvenire, even though it's already out.

Also today is the Third Impact so I rewatched The End of Evangelion. In case we all get turned into Tang tonight, it's been good.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Also today is the Third Impact so I rewatched The End of Evangelion. In case we all get turned into Tang tonight, it's been good.

Well shit. Too bad I can't play the movie around my family, my mom'll go into conniption fits if she sees it. I'll just play Escape to the Beginning and Komm, süsser Tod in its place instead.

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 137/366
Dance with Devils - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 22/48
Dragon Ball - 107/153
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Heavy Object - 3/24