• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So far:

Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Ajin - 2/13
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: Second Season - 12/12 - COMPLETE SEASON THREE PLS
Assassination Classroom: Second Season - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 53/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Dagshi Kashi - 1/12
Dance with Devils - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 29/48
Dimension W - 5/12
Dragon Ball Kai - 18/97
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 1/12
Hamtaro: 16/296
Heavy Object - 24/24 - COMPLETE
JK Meshi! - 26/26 - COMPLETE AND BURNED
Koukaku no Pandora - 2/12
Lance N' Masques - 2/12
Log Horizon - 2/25
Luck & Logic - 1/?
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. - 12/12 - COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
Monster Strike - 14/? - ON HOLD UNTIL SPRING, PIECE OF SHI—
Musaigen no Phantom World - 13/13 - COMPLETELY DULL
Nijiro Days - 5/24
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - 7/24
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Ooyasan wa Shishunki! - 12/12 - COMPLETE

Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - 2/12
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 75/192
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rokka no Yuusha - 2/12
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Speed Racer - 23/52
Sushi Police - 12/13
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 2/12
Teekyuu 7 - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 3/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 12/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 12/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yami Shibai 3rd Season - 12/13
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Still playing catch-up, but my thoughts:

Snow White with the Red Hair is gorgeous--the end of that last episode was great *_*.

Phantom World was dull. It's KyoAni just showing that they can animate breasts and animate them well. Wasn't worth my time in the long run.

Also watching Dimension W dubbed, and it's a great dub (why does Chris Sabat get cast as grumpy bear characters all the time, lol). So far, I'm really liking it, so I'm not letting the final consensus of the show get to me right now. I'd like to see how the dub handles it.

I wouldn't mind another Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R season. The CGI in particular pops out to me, it's definitely some of the best I've seen from this season.

And I compared Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara to Pupa on MAL. I shouldn't have to say anything more.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Phantom World was dull. It's KyoAni just showing that they can animate breasts and animate them well. Wasn't worth my time in the long run.

I enjoyed Phantom World for what it was, just cheap fan service. It was clear very early on that it wasn't going to be much more than that, and it worked well for me to just sit back, switch my brain off and enjoy the pretty colours and bouncing breasts.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I enjoyed Phantom World for what it was, just cheap fan service. It was clear very early on that it wasn't going to be much more than that, and it worked well for me to just sit back, switch my brain off and enjoy the pretty colours and bouncing breasts.

Pretty much this. That scene at the end with Haruhiko and his mom shot me right in the heart though, mostly for personal reasons. KyoAni's still got it, I'm looking forward to more Euphonium.
ruru is best girl

Gintama° - COMPLETE
Koyomimonogatari - 4
Myriad Colors Phantom World - COMPLETE
Oishe! Galko-chan - COMPLETE

Gintama's over once again, but that teaser at the end confirms to me they want to do more when it's time.

Picking up the last few scraps of the season, the mini-series I didn't watch. Galko was pretty nice.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
The new series of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure starts today so I'm definitely going to watch that :) Apart from that I've been watching Ace of Diamond, the 2nd season of Assassination Classroom and, as I'm likely to still be watching for the next few years, One Piece.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Just glancing through the shows that everyone has watch this past season, I was kinda surprised to see the lack of Durararax2 Ketsu.

That being said:

Assassination Classroom 22/22 - Complete
Deadman Wonderland 1/12
Durararax2 Ketsu - Complete
Kokoro Connect 9/13
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Complete
Your Lie in April 12/22

Just a few of me recent entries.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 1
Koyomimonogatari - COMPLETE
Space Patrol Luluco - 1

Before getting into the new season I have to acknowledge Koyomimonogatari. I think I actually kind of prefer Monogatari with shorter episodes like this. Especially over the specials where it's like a 5 episode burst. The individual episodes were fun to pick out where in the story they took place and also how the "punch-line" would go. That ending episode shocked me, it's good to feel excited about Monogatari again.

Jojo was perfect. I was worried going into Part 4 that they might skip over stuff and blast through it. NOPE. They're taking it slow and including more than I could have hoped for. This is going to be long, and I'm fine by it. Give me three episodes of Harvest, I don't care! Love Part 4.

Finally Space Patrol Luluco. I haven't laughed that hard at an anime in a long time. Everything about it is pure, freshly squeezed TRIGGER and Imaishi goodness.

This season is looking good.

Janovy

Banned
My Hero Academia - 01
Mayoiga - 01

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season - 13

Picked up two spring animes, both had an okay start. Though Mayoiga introduced waaay too many characters...though since it's looking like a crazy murder anime just waiting to happen, I guess it doesn't matter.

Path Light

I watched Yugioh. I re-watched Episode 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 118, 120 and 189 of Yugioh

Janovy

Banned
My Hero Academia - 01
Mayoiga - 01
Ace Attorney - 01
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season - 13
Re:Zero - 01

Re:Zero had a solid premiere, I dig the animation and character designs and it shows potential. I only hope it doesn't venture into generic, fantasy harem-anime crap territory.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
On Sunday I watched the latest episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V, One Piece and Ajin. I also started watching Bungou Stray Dogs and Super Lovers this afternoon. The latter isn't the kind of anime that I usually watch, but I'm giving it a chance. :]

Janovy

Banned
My Hero Academia - 01
Re:Zero - 01

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season - 14 (Amazing reveal, amazing episode!)
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - 01 (The Walking Dead meets Attack on Titan - a solid premiere.)
Mayoiga - 02 (This anime is weird, its characters are weird. Something needs to start happening soon.)
Ace Attorney - 02 (Better than the first episode at the very least, still not a fan of the animation or the things pulled directly from the games.)
Sakamoto desu ga? - 01 (I liked this better than I thought I would, pretty funny.)

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Deadman Wonderland 4/12
Kokoro Connect 10/13
Your Lie in April 22/22 - Complete!

Bungou no Stray Dogs 1/-
Ace Attorney 2/-

Well, I liked YLIA. I can see why people ranked it soo highly. And the AA anime is meh at best quality-wise, but I love the series, so I'm gonna keep watching.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Macross Delta: 1/-
Gundam RE:0096 1/-
Ace Attorney 0/-
G Gundam 5/50
Macross Delta had a phenomenal first episode. The fight scene was crisp, music has been excellent and the mechs look great. hopefully it can surpass Macross Frontier.
I'm looking to add a show or two to may list (in addition to Jojo part IV) from this season, not sure what yet.
Also, I got a good chuckle out of Jojo's new ED.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Macross Delta: 1/-
Gundam RE:0096 1/-
Ace Attorney 0/-
G Gundam 5/50
Macross Delta had a phenomenal first episode. The fight scene was crisp, music has been excellent and the mechs look great. hopefully it can surpass Macross Frontier.
I'm looking to add a show or two to may list (in addition to Jojo part IV) from this season, not sure what yet.
Also, I got a good chuckle out of Jojo's new ED.

Kiznaiver is a good choice. The first episode is slow and really just build up but it'll likely get better, knowing Trigger. Bungou Stray Dogs also had a great first episode. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu is also a nice twist on the other world/MMO genre. Sakamoto desu ga? is good if you like comedy, and this is definitely bias on my part, but Anne Happy was great, too. If you like cute girls doing cute things, that is

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Everything's up-to-date for what I'm currently watching. Will still be adding more titles, but as of now, I'm going to try and play catch-up on some of the titles while hoping I stay on top of everything this time.

Ace Attorney - 2/?
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Ajin - 2/13
Anne Happy♪ - 1/12
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bakuon!! - 1/12
Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls - 1/?
Black Butler - 15/24
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 54/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Bungou Stray Dogs - 1/12
CLANNAD - 3/23 (rewatch)
Dagshi Kashi - 1/12
Dance with Devils - 2/12
Digimon Savers - 29/48
Dimension W - 7/12
Dragon Ball Kai - 18/97
Endride - 1/24
Flying Witch - 1/12
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (season two) - 1/12
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 1/12
Hamtaro: 16/296
Hundred - 1/12
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 2/?
Kagewani: Shou - 2/?
Kiznaiver - 1/?
Koukaku no Pandora - 2/12
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - 1/?
Kuma Miko - 1/12
Kyoukai no Rinne (season two) - 1/25
Lance N' Masques - 2/12
Log Horizon - 2/25
Luck & Logic - 1/12
Mayoiga - 1/12
Monster Strike - 18/?
My Hero Academia - 2/13
Narue no Sekai - 4/12
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? - 1/12
Nijiro Days - 5/24
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - 7/24
Onigiri - 1/13
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - 2/12
Pan de Peace! - 2/?
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 80/192
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rokka no Yuusha - 2/12
Sailor Moon Crystal: Death Busters - 2/?
Sakamoto desu ga? - 1/13
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Sousei no Onmyouji - 1/?
Space Patrol Luluco - 2/13
Speed Racer - 23/52
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 4/12
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - 1/12
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 3/26
Terra Formars Revenge - 2/13
Tokyo Mew Mew - 12/52
Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou - 1/?
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 16/77
Usakame - 1/?
Ushio and Tora (second season) - 2/13
Wagamama High Spec - 1/?
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've revisited Dragon Ball Z again. I've also been watching Pokemon XY. For Dragon Ball Z I'm currently in the Frieza saga which is my favorite of all time.