• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 22
Amanchu! - 10
Berserk (2016) - 11
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 24
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV - COMPLETE

Mob Psycho 100 - 9
New Game! - 10
Orange - 10
Rewrite - 11
Shokugeki no Soma S2 - 11

I watched Kingsglaive this week expecting it to be bad but... I actually thought it was good. I'm invested in the story of Final Fantasy XV now so in that respect it did it's job, and besides some terrible voice actors here and there it was a fun watch. The final battle was astounding, even to the point of one-upping Advent Children.

Navin

MALDREAD
Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) is perfect in every way.

Not surprised to see the instant reaction #1 ranking on MAL.

LizardonX

Banned
I thought re:zero ended at 24 like every other 2 cour so I decided to marathon it this week.

Only time I was not happy that a series has 25 eps.

Now I have to wait another week.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) is perfect in every way.

Not surprised to see the instant reaction #1 ranking on MAL.

That's because Shinkai fans gave it a "10" long before it aired, and it's just remained up there after it was "finished airing". Honestly, that very high score of a 9.41 (scored by 14,000 users) is ridiculous compared to FMA:B's 9.26 (460,843 users). The MAL community is a joke.

Updated:

91 Days - 9/?
Ace Attorney - 20/?
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari: Second Season - 10/12
Aggressive Retsuko - 22/?
Ajin - 4/13
Amaama to Inazuma - 11/12
Assassination Classroom (second season) - 1/25
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bananya - 11/?
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE! - 7/12
Bleach - 137/366
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo - 54/76
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Cheer Danshi!! - 6/12
CLANNAD After Story - 6/24 (rewatch)
Days - 1/24
Digimon Savers - 31/48
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Endride - 21/24
Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu - 11/12
Gad Guard - 12/26
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - 11/21
Grimm Masterpiece Theater - 17/24
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hamtaro: 18/296
Hatsukoi Monster - 11/12
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 24/39
Kyoukai no Rinne (season two) - 23/25
Log Horizon - 2/25
Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls - 10/?
Masou Gakuen HxH - 11/12
Monster Strike - 39/?
Orange - 1/13
Ozmafia!! - 10/12
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 138/192
Qualidea Code - 10/12
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 51/85
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - 13/34
Show By Rock!! Short!! - 11/12
Sousei no Onmyouji - 22/50
Speed Racer - 26/52
Taboo Tattoo - 6/12
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 6/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Navin

MALDREAD
That's because Shinkai fans gave it a "10" long before it aired, and it's just remained up there after it was "finished airing". Honestly, that very high score of a 9.41 (scored by 14,000 users) is ridiculous compared to FMA:B's 9.26 (460,843 users). The MAL community is a joke.

Well, it is good, so I can't fault the high ratings. Although if it's by people who have never even seen the film, then agreed.

I would never rank it above series like FMA:B or S;G, but as a movie, it's one of my favorites.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This morning I caught up with the newest episodes of Qualidea Code, Shokugeki no Soma, Naruto Shippuden, Endride, Ange Vierge and Hatsukoi Monster. I also started re-watching Assassination Classroom yesterday night. ^^

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Binge watched Tokyo Ravens recently. 23/24

Really liked this one. The plot wasn't rushed, good character development, funny fillers (as little as they were), and enjoyed seeing day-to-day events.
It's kinda annoying that animes like these don't get picked up for a second season.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
91 Days - 9/12
Ace Attorney - 23/24
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari: Second Season - 11/12
Aggressive Retsuko - 24/?
Ajin - 4/13
Amaama to Inazuma - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bananya - 12/13
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE! - 11/12
Bleach - 137/366
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Cheer Danshi!! - 6/12
Days - 1/24
Digimon Savers - 31/48
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Endride - 22/24
Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Gad Guard - 12/26
Grimm Masterpiece Theater - 20/24
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Hatsukoi Monster - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Kyoukai no Rinne (season two) - 24/25
Log Horizon - 2/25
Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Masou Gakuen HxH - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Monster Strike - 40/?
Orange - 1/13
Ozmafia!! - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 145/192
Qualidea Code - 11/12
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 58/85
Show By Rock!! Short!! - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Sousei no Onmyouji - 24/50
Speed Racer - 26/52
Taboo Tattoo - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 6/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Now that this season's coming to an end, my quick thoughts:

Sweetness and Lightning was cute. That was it, really. I still think there needs to be more father-daughter shows, though.

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu was short. It wasn't all that funny to me, and the art/animation was so blatantly cheap that it just steadily got worse with every week.

Hatsukoi Monster was a pain to watch on so many levels. Never change, Studio DEEN. But work on your fucking eyes (unless it was just this particular art-style--but still).

Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls was a mess from the start. Intentional or not (this show wasn't announced until a month before it aired, so it was ungodly cheap from the start), this was eye cancer, and the improv was just bad. Somehow, it numbed my brain by the end. Same guy who was behind gdgd Fairies, but there was at least something to that show.

Masou Gakuen HxH was like every other ecchi rom-com(?) bullshit "magical academy" setting light novel adaptation out there, except the main self-insert character actually actively sexed up the girls. But it was still shit.

Ozmafia!! was pointless, but it was short, thus why I watched it.

Show By Rock!! Short!! was just a quick watch every week, but it was still nice to look at. I'm definitely looking forward to the second season in a couple of weeks.

Taboo Tattoo was just pathetic. Waste of time and memory space, but luckily easily forgettable.

The summer season was just pretty "meh"…

Xionea

Half a centaur
Amaama to Inazuma - 12/12 Completed
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 6/12
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - 11/25
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen - 11/12
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen - 10/12

Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Koharu Biyori - 3/3 Completed
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - 11/12
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 2/10

Love Live! Sunshine!! - 12/13
Mujaki no Rakuen - 3/3 Completed
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24

Neon Genesis Evangelion - 10/26
New Game! - 12/12 Completed
Pokemon XY&Z - 43/-
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 25/25 Completed
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 16/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 5/-

So I started Code Geass finally. I originally had no plans to watch it because "eww mecha", but it keep looking at me with them baby blue eyes and I finally caved. Surprisingly, I'm really enjoying it so far. I guess there are actually some decent mecha anime out there that I can enjoy! I'm also one of the proud few who have somehow never been spoiled of Code Geass spoilers in my anime-breathing lifespan.

Sad to see a lot of this season's anime ending now. I really enjoyed a lot of them this time around.

It seems that after finishing Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm literally just jumping around from one Yu-Gi-Oh series to the next depending on which series I'm in the mood for. I recently started Arc-V, which I've heard good things about, but the first couple episodes have bugged me. The Action Card mechanic bothers me a bit because they always just so happen to get a card that saves their bacon! At least one duel had Action Cards that hindered you rather than benefit you, which i liked, but so far that's only been in one duel, so I'm hoping there'll be mixtures later to keep it entertaining and a little more suspenseful. Another thing is the whole Pendulum mechanic is just cheap and overpowered, especially considering Yuya (at this point) is the only one with Pendulum cards. And as someone who got back into the card game after like 10 years, they should have cut it off after Xyz summoning, or at least balance Pendulum summoning somehow (only once a duel, monsters Pendulum summoned are removed from play when destroyed, etc). This is just me pointlessly ranting at this point, and I've only seen 5 episodes, so I dont know what they plan to do. However, it IS fun to see when the anime bends the rules whether its through cheating or changing effects of cards and whatnot. Arc-V still does it too lol.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 24
Amanchu! - COMPLETE
Berserk (2016) - COMPLETE
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 26
Mob Psycho 100 - 11
New Game! - COMPLETE
Orange - COMPLETE
Rewrite - COMPLETE
Shokugeki no Soma S2 - COMPLETE

I think this might be the most COMPLETEs in a single post of mine.

Amanchu! and New Game! and definitely the stand-outs for this season (and Jojo too). Everything else was kind of "meh". Will not being watching the second half of Rewrite because that show was trash.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
91 Days - 9/12
Ace Attorney - 24/24 - COMPLETE
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari: Second Season - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Aggressive Retsuko - 24/?
Ajin - 4/13
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bananya - 12/13
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE! - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Bleach - 137/366
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Cheer Danshi!! - 6/12
Days - 1/24
Digimon Savers - 37/48
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Endride - 24/24 - COMPLETE
Gad Guard - 12/26
Grimm Masterpiece Theater - 24/24 - COMPLETE
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Kyoukai no Rinne (season two) - 25/25 - COMPLETE
Log Horizon - 2/25
Monster Strike - 41/?
Orange - 13/13 - COMPLETE
Pokémon Advanced Generation - 146/192

Qualidea Code - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 61/85
Speed Racer - 26/52
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 6/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Ace Attorney was boring and ugly to boot, I hated looking at it. A-1 Pictures is shit, end of story.

Active Raid was dull as well. Didn't enjoy it anymore than I did the first season, which was very little if at all. There was a new character with scopophobia who annoyed me every time she was on-screen, I don't even remember her name.

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE! wasn't as good as the first season, but I still enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind another season of RABU MEIKIINGU. More frills, please.

Endride was a chore to watch, and was overall a disappointment. There was a lot of good that could've been done with it due to it being a fantasy (and I liked the world-building), but it either took too long or was rushed depending on the episode(s). The characters were also difficult to get used to, so I don't have too many good things to say about them. Pretty sad to see an original fantasy fail like that.

Kyoukai no Rinne is still boring due to its episodic nature, so I mostly use it as white noise. Not really looking forward to the third season except to use it as such while I'm drawing.

Orange was your typical teen drama with dull characters who didn't go anywhere, and the time-travel aspect made me roll my eyes. I binged this today, and I got tired of it before I finished it. I don't get why the last episode was 40 minutes long.

Qualidea Code was boring and I'll forget about it like with Taboo Tattoo. A-1 Pictures strikes again.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 26
Mob Psycho 100 - COMPLETE
Strike Witches - COMPLETE
Strike Witches 2 - 6

Trying to catch up with Strike Witches before Brave Witches comes out. I was expecting trashy dumb fan service and while there is a lot of that (and nudity) the show unexpectedly has a bit of heart? The characters are pretty charming and I actually found myself having a lot of fun watching them. I was expecting the main character Miyafuji to just be generic genki "I must protect everyone" boring protagonist, and while she is that she is also sometimes surprising in her determination and actions. She'll disobey orders to prove her point, even if it means conflicting with her own friends, which is something that isn't in line with generic protags. There's something endearing about the presentation, you can tell from how expressions are conveyed and drawn that the animators gave it more thought than nothing at all. It's not much more than fanservice schlock, but that little bit extra makes it enjoyable.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Anitore! EX - 12/12 Completed
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 6/12
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - 25/25 Completed
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Picture Drama - 9/9 Completed
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - 25/25 Completed
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen - 1/1 Completed
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen - 12/12 Completed
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen - 12/12 Completed

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 4/12
Hantsu x Trash - 2/3
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - 12/12 Completed
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 2/10
Love Live! Sunshine!! - 13/13 Completed
Nanatsu no Taizai -3/24
Persona 3 the Movie 1: Spring of Birth - 1/1 Completed
Pokemon XY&Z - 43/-
Shinmai Maou no Testament - 6/12
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA - 2/3
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. OVA - 1/1 Completed
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 16/154
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 5/-

Wow oh wow, Code Geass.
I was kinda half expecting Lelouch to die, basically it was either him or Nunnally who would die by the end (Nunnally's "death" with the first big bomb nearly made me lose the will to finish lol). Even though I called it (kinda), the whole scene, from the lead up to the execution, was jaw dropping. The best part was it felt natural and right for the conclusion to the story. They could have very easily have ended it with Suzaku killing Lelouch episodes prior and ended it there with no fulfilling conclusion (like another anime I can think of). Award winning acting goes to the voice actor who did Nunnally, because good god that scream when her brother died in front of her literally shook me up. I'm glad I got the chance to experience the ending to Code Geass without seeing or hearing it prior, cause I'm sure many didn't get that opportunity themselves.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Still gotta play catch-up with a couple of shows.

91 Days - 9/12
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 25/?
Ajin - 4/13
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bananya - 13/13 - COMPLETE
Bleach - 137/366
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Cheer Danshi!! - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Days - 1/24
Digimon Savers - 48/48 - COMPLETE
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Log Horizon - 2/25
Monster Strike - 41/?
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 63/85
Speed Racer - 26/52
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 6/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

Bananya was cute, nothing more.

Cheer Danshi!! may have been a slow watch for me, but I did enjoy it at the very least. It was different, and was a college setting, so it helped it stand out a bit from the others. Kinda felt "meh" by the end, but I'm still going to hope a second season will be made. I think it'll benefit from a second season.

Also finally finished Savers. Ugh, it wasn't a fun watch for me.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Macross Delta - 26/26 COMPLETE
Massive letdown, which is a shame because the first 13 episodes were great to watch. The series wasted time and squandered ideas with overly long and hamfisted narrative. I have never seen a "climactic" battle with so little effort put in. The sword fight was actually over before it even began because they wasted some much time on trying, poorly, to be p 25/26 of NGE. On top of that, it relied on half baked insertions of series tropes just to check them off the list. Unfortunately, Macross fans will have to suffer through the series right to the end as info it dumps will likely be used and abused in future installments. Hopefully this gets fixed with a movie like some of the larger issues with Frontier. Walküre is popular enough, their first album debuted #2 on Oricron charts with over 75k sales, that I see another movie just to cash in on Walkure.

91 Days 4/13
I heard it has a nice ending, may have to pick it back up.

Hibeke Euphonium S2
Kyo Ani, Band Camp, great writing and yuri so thick you need no goggles? Clunt me in.

G-Gundam 20/50
This show is nothing but fun. I can easily cruise through three or four episodes without realizing it. The over the top manliness and silly kung fu Gundam make for a winning combination. It also juxtaposes well with the fights being part of a political system designed to suppress humanity.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
91 Days - 12/12 - COMPLETE
Ace of Diamond - 48/75
Aggressive Retsuko - 25/?
Ajin - 4/13
Ao Oni The Animation - 1/?
Astro Boy (2003) - 10/50
Bleach - 137/366
Bubuki Buranki - 1/12
Days - 1/24
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters - 1/?
Dragon Ball Kai - 27/97
Gad Guard - 12/26
Gun x Sword - 4/26
Log Horizon - 2/25
Monster Strike - 42/?
Ranma 1/2 - 18/161
Rewrite - 1/13
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 63/85
Show By Rock!! # - 1/12
Sousei no Onmyouji - 25/50
Speed Racer - 26/52
Tekkaman - 7/49
Tenchi Universe - 6/26
Tokyo Mew Mew - 13/52
Tweeny Witch - 10/40
Ultimate Muscle - 21/77
Wedding Peach - 10/51
Yu Yu Hakusho - 35/112

And here we go again with a new season. Hoo boy, let's see how this goes.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You all watch so much anime and here I am just watching 4, lol. Digimon Tri, Digimon Universe Applimon, YGO Arc-V, and the latest one, Time Bokan 24.

Time Bokan 24 looks awesome, I knew I made the right decision to watch it :D (I've followed the original Time Bokan a long time ago, loved it, so I'm glad I'm hooked by this new version as well xD)

I'm wondering though......will it be fine with calling the funny history as True History? That's way misleading to kids watching the show.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aggressive Retsuko - 25
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - 27
Strike Witches 2 - COMPLETE
Strike Witches: The Movie - COMPLETE
Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow - COMPLETE

Well, that caps off Strike Witches. The movie was good, even with the big dumb deus ex machina at the end. Looking forward to Brave Witches and the rest of the fall season.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
So I was looking through my subscription feed and I saw digibro upload a video on "your name", a really popular movie in japan as of recently. (And overseas apparently, if the MAL score is any indication.) I looked it up on tv tropes and saw it had to do with body swap, and I instantly became interested. I've always loved body swap stories, and to see a critically acclaimed (or at least well liked) movie with a director known for bittersweet stuff? Sign me up.

I watched it ...and well, my opinion of it wasn't particularly high. I still enjoyed it for its strengths, but due to the way the first 40-50 minutes sets itself up, I was really kind of wanting something else. I'll explain more in a spoiler tag, but I do recommend the movie regardless.

Right from the start the movie was gorgeous, and the set up took common tropes from the body swapping genre and used them to their fullest effect. The main difference was how seriously it treated it. While their were jokes and the usual gags, the story carried a sort of relaxed and non intrusive tone with it. (The boob joke was the closest it got to irritating, and the final one was actually quite heartwarming and funny so it's easy to forgive in my opinion.) Really, the way the montage was handled was what really gave off this vibe, as it made it so the focus was less on the jokes (Although they were still there), and more on what a lot of this meant for the characters. Mitsuha in particular got a lot of focus (much more then the other lead, Taki, at least at the begining.). Before the body swapping started, her somewhat strained home life was explored, with her disliking her father's attitude and, while not hating the her normal home life, she obviously prefered the idealized life in tokyo. When she wished to be a boy in Tokyo, it was granted as switching with Taki. Generally speaking, she really liked his life. Not a crazy amount, but she had a really big affinity for what the life allowed her to do. And she even also (perhaps unintentionally) flirted with Miki (a friend Taki had a crush on when he was younger.). She reciprocated, and they planned a date.

This is when the story really grabbed me. Mitsuha told Taki that she planned a date with Miki (while in his body) and if she didn't get to do it, then he could do it in place of her as he needed expereince with "dating" anyway. She did miss the date, and this is the sticker: she cried about it, and even cut her hair short right after.

I ended up finding out later that the messenge given to him about the date was genuine, and she was doing it mostly for his sake, and cried about it cause (I think at least) that she realized that she liked Taki and there was nothing she could do about stopping him from getting together with her. (That's the only way I can make sense of it at least...)

But I didn't interpret it as that; I interpreted it as her further becoming accustomed to herself in Taki's lifestyle, and the fact the she wanted to be in the date herself, because she liked Miki.

She cried about it because she realized just how much this was for herself, not Taki. And she cut her hair short because started getting used to and liking Taki's hairstyle more (and disliking the restriction she felt at home). I was expecting the story to dive further into her love of the Tokyo life, and the bittersweet conflict was something that came up out of Her desire to live in his life, even if she wouldn't admit it directly. She would eventually learn to come to terms with the fact she wanted that lifestyle more, and instead of using Taki to express it, she would change her own life for the better, potentially finding love along the way.

...But I never got that. The story instead dives into a comet killing her, and time travel that makes the plot rather frustrating to get ahold of. It become sort of a mess, but it did hold together on the strength of the main duo's chemistry/dedication with each other. It still left me feeling rather hollow though, I guess I just really wanted what I saw within the story at first; a played for drama body swapping story with romance being a strong factor. Eh.