• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Janovy

Banned
Finished watching Toradora for the first time.

A bit too melodramatic for me at some parts, but overall a solid romance anime with a great cast of characters.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Watched Ao no Exorcist episode 10 & 11, and Masamune-kun no Revenge episodes 10 & 11.

Xionea

Half a centaur
3-gatsu no Lion - 22/22 Completed
Aiura - 12/12 Completed
Amagi Brilliant Park: Wakuwaku Mini Theater - Rakugaki Backstage - 7/7 Completed
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 8/12
Berserk - 5/25
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 - 1/1 Completed
Chobits: Chibits - 1/1 Completed
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 11/12
Digimon Adventure 02 - 50/50 Completed
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Specials 5/5 Completed
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 9/12
Gintama - 13/201
Golden Boy - 6/6 Completed
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 4/12
Hand Shakers - 10/12
Heavy Object - 16/24
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 10/-
Little Witch Academia (TV) - 11/25
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 2/26
Masamune-kun no Revenge - 11/12
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA - 1/2
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - 7/16
One Room - 10/12
Ooyasan wa Shishunki! 12/12 Completed
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 18/-
Seiren - 11/12
Shukufuku no Campanella - 5/12
Sora no Otoshimono: Tokeijikake no Angeloid - 1/1 Completed
Under the Dog: Anthea-chan - 1/1 Completed
Youjo Senki - 10/12
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 66/148
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions - 1/1 Completed
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. OVA - 1/1 Completed
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials - 5/5 Completed

Been watching a lot of specials/movies/side stuff of a lot of series I've watched in the past over the past couple weeks. After that I might work on second seasons and stuff I never got around to + thinning out my on-hold list which continues to grow. Thankfully I finished Nier: Automata during the weekend so that won't distract me anymore.

I should be writing a paper right now that's due tomorrow...

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
Just finished watching both seasons of Konosuba. Really hilarious anime, can't wait for the OVA in the summer.

Anyone have any recommendations? (Currently just watching Pokemon Sun/Moon and One Piece)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I just finished my weekly anime watching spree and I began viewing a new series called Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku, which I had been recommended. I also continued watching Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends, Gabriel DropOut, Chaos;Child, Sousei no Onmyouji and One Room.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I rewatched Masamune-kun no Revenge's episode 10 and watched Kuzu no Honkai's episode 11 today, also tried watching the live action to it. I don't plan on continuing it tho.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Added Assassination Classroom and Digimon Tri to my list (that was pretty much Pokemon Sun&Moon)

Digimon Tri is sort of just nostalgic for me but I still like it. I think Assassination Classroom is amazing and hilarious!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Kuzu No Honkai : 11/12
Masamune Kun no Revenge: 12/12
Ao no Exorcist S2: 12/12 [FINISHED TODAY]

Made catching up with the Fuuka series and watched the last episode.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Finished Assassination Classroom #feels

Still trying to watch Digimon Tri but not as pumped as I was coming into franchise.

Added Kiznaiver to the list. Absolutely ****ing love that theme song.

EDIT: Finished Kiznaiver. The animation is pretty much flawless and stunning. Theme song is still amazing. But they're the sprinkles to the cake and I just wished that cake had been left in the oven for a little bit longer. I found it enjoyable, but there's a severe lack of character development aside a few and attempts at forced drama to tug at heart strings.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I watched Kimi No na Wa. It was a solid anime but I felt the romantic aspect was a bit forced and should have been given more time develop and feel more genuine.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I saw the latest installments of Chaos;Child, Detective Conan, Sousei no Onmyouji, Nobunaga no Shinobi, Ai Mai Mi: Surgical Friends, Onihei, Gabriel DropOut and One Room on Monday. I also marathoned through Piace: Watashi no Italian as well.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Decided to watch Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches as I need to burn a night.

It's OK but I'm five minutes in so yeah

Four episodes in and I quite like it. Would not mind being Yamada. Would not mind at all.

EDIT: Finished it. Will read the manga. Honestly felt very episodic towards the end with a character of the week and I feel it needed more episodes. Hopefully the manga does a better job of developing arcs.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Currently watching Sailor Moon: second season episode 15 of the original dic English dub.
Pokemon sun and Moon English dub episodes 1 and 2

Just finished watching Sailor Moon season 1
And finished rewatching Yugioh Dawn of the Duel and the new movie the Dark Side of Dimensions about a month or so ago.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Kuzu no Honkai episode 12, last episode hit me in the feels. idk why.
Tales of Zestiria the X S2 (episode 24)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Decided to rewatch Mirai Nikki as I'm feeling a yandere session and the soundtrack is damn good.

I'll have to google some more yandere's to watch.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I watched the new episode of Kemono Friends last night and while I was at it I decided to catch up on Nobunaga no Shinobi, Hand Shakers, Onihei, Aikatsu Stars!, Yowamushi Pedal, Nyanko Days, Kirakira Precure A La Mode and Idol Jihen too.

NPT

Just a member
Dragon Ball Super - 18/?
Mob Psycho 100 - 12/12 (Completed)
Pokémon: Sun & Moon - 18/?
Blue Exorcist - 25/25 (Completed)
Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga - 9/12
Gabriel DropOut - 12/12 (Completed)
Space Dandy Season 2 - 10/13
Chaos;Head - 12/12 (Completed)
Choas;child - 7/12
ALL OUT!! - 21/25
No Game No Life - 5/12

Xionea

Half a centaur
Alice to Zouroku - 2/12
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 8/12
Berserk - 5/25
Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season - 2/25
Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita - 1/1 Complete
Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 12/12 Complete
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 12/12 Complete
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Specials - 6/6 Complete
Gintama - 13/201
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar - 4/12
Hand Shakers - 12/12 Complete
Heavy Object - 16/24
Jigoku Shoujo - 10/26
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 13/13 Complete
Kyoukai no Kanata: Idol Saiban! Mayoi Nagara mo Kimi wo Sabaku Tami - 5/5 Complete
Kyoukai no Kanata: Mini Theater - 7/7 Complete
Little Witch Academia (TV) - 12/25
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 2/26
Masamune-kun no Revenge - 12/12 Complete
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA - 1/2
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - 7/16
Neon Genesis Evangelion - 12/26
One Room - 12/12 Complete
Pokemon Sun & Moon - 19/-
Prison School OVA - 1/1 Complete
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - 3/12
Seiren - 12/12 Complete
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - 2/12
Shukufuku no Campanella - 12/12 Complete
Shukufuku no Campanella: La Campanella Della Benedizione - 1/1 Complete
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: Motenaishi, Nazomeite Miru - 1/1 Complete
Youjo Senki - 12/12 Complete
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - 66/148
Yumekuri - 1/1 Complete
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho - 2/112

Kinda wanna stop watching Little Witch Academia. The show isn't doing all that much for me, it's more of a chore to watch every week. It's not that it's bad... but it's not good. I'm already 2 episodes behind and I know if don't try to watch them in a week then I'll just end up never finishing it. I want it to be good, I want to enjoy it like I did the OVAs, but it's not happening. Guess we'll see in a week if I stick it out or not.

I'm super glad My Hero Academia is getting 25 episodes this season, the first season is easily one of my favorite anime and I can't wait to see how season 2 is gonna play out (as long as it doesn't end up being like Aldnoah.Zero S2...).

Shukufuku no Campanella was surprisingly really enjoyable. Looks like its not that well known which is a shame, cause it was a great anime to just relax to and marathon.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pokemon x and y on disney XD
Beyblade Burst on Disney XD
Some Yokari Watch. Same channel
Pretty Cure Splash Star with my bro

I don't often watch anime on my own computer anymore as anime sites tend to have virus warnings on here.